Author Topic: Most Emberassing Moments In school  (Read 612 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Most Emberassing Moments In school
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2002, 02:42:56 PM »

*Cough* FAG *cough*

*cough* get off of blades dick, Sub Z Da Gay G *cough*

Sub-Z

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2002, 02:45:02 PM »
Roccy had A LOT of embarassing moments back in 8th grade at our old middle school, LoL...

I cant thank of any embarassing moments, I'm too perfect...LoL

I dunno, i dont get embarassed, but funny shit happens like just today I was making fun of this sub who had this weird ass accent and I was like "Narsh beshjl wfhe" and mumbling fake words and shit and this nigga turned around and said "Thats the worst languege Ive ever heard" I was like "Thats not my languege dawg, Im making fun of the sub"...Also, I type really fast like 82 words per minute, but i dont use the correct fingers, i use my two index fingers, but I still type faster than the whole board, anyways today my fuckin typing teacher who i only had for 4 days comes up to me and says "Your already on lesson 16? I dont think youll be very succesful in this class because your not typing correctly, even though you have speed, so you might wanna check out of this class", so than i took off my pants and stuck my dick in her mouth and said "Bitch, my dick is succesful in yo mouth"..

LoL, the second part didnt really happen, but I really dont have embarassing moments...

what a fag
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2002, 02:47:11 PM »
make up your mind...whats with this posting deleting reposting shit...you gay shit...

ROCCY

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2002, 02:53:38 PM »
Roccy had A LOT of embarassing moments back in 8th grade at our old middle school, LoL...

I cant thank of any embarassing moments, I'm too perfect...LoL

I dunno, i dont get embarassed, but funny shit happens like just today I was making fun of this sub who had this weird ass accent and I was like "Narsh beshjl wfhe" and mumbling fake words and shit and this nigga turned around and said "Thats the worst languege Ive ever heard" I was like "Thats not my languege dawg, Im making fun of the sub"...Also, I type really fast like 82 words per minute, but i dont use the correct fingers, i use my two index fingers, but I still type faster than the whole board, anyways today my fuckin typing teacher who i only had for 4 days comes up to me and says "Your already on lesson 16? I dont think youll be very succesful in this class because your not typing correctly, even though you have speed, so you might wanna check out of this class", so than i took off my pants and stuck my dick in her mouth and said "Bitch, my dick is succesful in yo mouth"..

LoL, the second part didnt really happen, but I really dont have embarassing moments...

Shut the fuck up bitch..I type exactly as fast as u so shut the fuck up and yes u do get emberassed man u dont even talk to fucking people n shit yo ass put ur head down when u see a girl n shit u cant even talk to em..and when i see a girl and talk to her at the movies..ur as just stands next to me and shit or sometimes even walk away so SHUTUP!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2002, 03:04:55 PM »
First off, ive improved in typing and i type ten times faster than u, especially without looking, because in my typing class they have a cover on the keyboard and u cant see the letters...

second of all, if your shy it doesnt mean you get embaressed you fuckin idiot...and your an idiot, ive talked to more girls than u man, u just make yourself look like an ass...you go to these hot ass girls and make a joke of yourself, and your ten times shyer than me anyways, i always tell u to go tell girls that i think they're hot and shit and you're all afraid...thats why you never hook me up, when u need a favor i do it for u bitch...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2002, 03:12:26 PM »

and nowdays im just nervous and embarresed around this hot chick i like no matter what i do

word homie i kknow what u talkin about.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2002, 03:33:21 PM »
My most embarrasing moment was when I got kicked out of school in 7th grade for sniffing inhalants with some dudes on the back of the bus.  

When I came back to school, I had increased popularity with the females and the party crowd, one of the most popular girls in our grade decided I was cool enough to go out with her.....But at the same time, my parents, relatives, friends parents, teachers, sports coaches, teamates, all started to look down on me as the bad kid who was headed nowhere in life.  Some of my friends weren't even aloud to hang out with me anymore.  Everybody in school thought I was a hardass, rebel, pothead, (even though I had yet to even smoke pot) I was respected in the way that people didn't really like me but were intimidated.  

Sometimes I still feel I'm fighting that negetive image I recieved after that incident.  Even as those who looked down on me are now the ones in college getting drunk and high every night, while I'm steadfast at prayer and knowledge.

This is the paradox that is my life.

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2002, 10:12:30 AM »

so you farted, solid shit came out instead and then you blamed it on someone else? lol

hahahahaha

ROCCY

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2002, 11:46:55 AM »
First off, ive improved in typing and i type ten times faster than u, especially without looking, because in my typing class they have a cover on the keyboard and u cant see the letters...

second of all, if your shy it doesnt mean you get embaressed you fuckin idiot...and your an idiot, ive talked to more girls than u man, u just make yourself look like an ass...you go to these hot ass girls and make a joke of yourself, and your ten times shyer than me anyways, i always tell u to go tell girls that i think they're hot and shit and you're all afraid...thats why you never hook me up, when u need a favor i do it for u bitch...

Man..You lucky no one else on this board knows you in real life..cause u are lieng big time right know u never talk to girls man ur a faggot if u dont admit it right know....i always talk to girls i never emberass my self..i even tell girls u like them and ur ass walks into the mall n shit leaving me there like a faggot that cant talk..and then after ur like i dont like em when there like hot as hell n shit so Shut the fuck up bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2002, 07:59:01 PM »
u dont know what ure talking about, dont make lies to support youself...Just if the board saw u today they would laugh their ass off, whatever, i dont wanna talk shit to my homie, so end it here...

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2002, 10:55:30 PM »
during my senior year in government we were taking finals and I fell asleep....well there's nothing embarrassing about that...but while I was asleep I farted soo hard and loud that it woke me up and everyone was looking at me...the only thing I could say was "damn greasy ass pizza" everyone was laughin hella hard
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2002, 11:33:08 PM »
^lmao@ man that shits hell-arious

i fart in class on regular occasions..lmao@abotu a month ago at the cricket i sat on this girls lap and farted on her leg for a bit of a laugh
lmao@she slapped the fuck out of me.. i get kicked out of class on regular basises for farting.. lol@we play fart tennis, football basketball, soccer, lmao@its hilarious

the most embarrassing moment of my schooling career was when i got suspended from school for having a shit in the office toilets and stank out the whole office lmao

SETTING THE SCENE

it was a monday morning.. i was suffering extreme hangover symtoms from a big drinking night.. i needed a grog bog and i needed it fast.. the normal toilets didn have no paper so i went into the teachers 1.. pumped the biggest shit in my life and boy did it smell.. by the time i finished the principle was waiten out the front with his t-shirt over his nose.. i laughed it was a fucken classic but my girl friend happened to be in teh office at the time so i got slapped
lol@im drunk again

~1~

ToNe1904

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2002, 02:11:13 AM »
^lmao@ man that shits hell-arious

i fart in class on regular occasions..lmao@abotu a month ago at the cricket i sat on this girls lap and farted on her leg for a bit of a laugh
lmao@she slapped the fuck out of me.. i get kicked out of class on regular basises for farting.. lol@we play fart tennis, football basketball, soccer, lmao@its hilarious

the most embarrassing moment of my schooling career was when i got suspended from school for having a shit in the office toilets and stank out the whole office lmao

SETTING THE SCENE

it was a monday morning.. i was suffering extreme hangover symtoms from a big drinking night.. i needed a grog bog and i needed it fast.. the normal toilets didn have no paper so i went into the teachers 1.. pumped the biggest shit in my life and boy did it smell.. by the time i finished the principle was waiten out the front with his t-shirt over his nose.. i laughed it was a fucken classic but my girl friend happened to be in teh office at the time so i got slapped
lol@im drunk again

~1~

damn....i thought yur most embarassing moment was when tha whole school found out tha REAL reason they call u "Maxi-Padz"?! lololol

ROCCY

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2002, 08:16:09 AM »
u dont know what ure talking about, dont make lies to support youself...Just if the board saw u today they would laugh their ass off, whatever, i dont wanna talk shit to my homie, so end it here...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! First awal..I am not lieng bitch..Second Awal..the board isnt gay like u that make fun of peoples looks..when they look no better..!

KVB

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2002, 08:22:04 AM »
damn....i thought yur most embarassing moment was when tha whole school found out tha REAL reason they call u "Maxi-Padz"?! lololol

What u mean homie ?

ToNe1904

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2002, 09:01:47 AM »

What u mean homie ?

i dunno, im jus fukin around lol

bLaDe HeLi[X]

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2002, 10:36:05 AM »

LMAO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2002, 09:14:38 PM »
lol@ToNe is a faggoty whore

Sub-Z

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2002, 10:26:07 AM »

haha,fag....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2002, 02:12:35 PM »
hey cracker...get off my nutz u KKK muthafucka...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2002, 02:49:10 PM »

arent u white

Sub-Z

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2002, 03:38:12 PM »

haha,fag

Sub-Z

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2002, 03:40:13 PM »

arent u white

no matter what race he is,hes still a fag

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2002, 08:04:50 PM »
lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2002, 11:56:23 AM »

arent u white

No

u shoulda seen Sub Z Da Gay G on AIM yesterday claiming gay...yall woulda laughed your ass off, i think i still have it...