Author Topic: Ja Rule re-acts to Eminem Mariah diss  (Read 777 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ja Rule re-acts to Eminem Mariah diss
« on: August 03, 2009, 02:42:53 AM »
http://www.sohh.com/2009/08/ja_rule_reacts_to_eminems.html

If i was ja id keep my mouth shut hes making another attempt at a come back last thing he needs is Em (who in my opinion is looking for somebody to go off on) taking him apart.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

MediumL

Re: Ja Rule re-acts to Eminem Mariah diss
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 02:55:53 AM »
aint nobody checing for ja rule in 2009
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 03:17:58 AM »
Pathetic try at gaining some publicity.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 03:26:13 AM »
aint nobody checing for ja rule in 2009

westside159

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 04:09:09 AM »
Ja Rule is a non factor now , he been over with , does he want 50 Cent on his azz again ? No hahaha

Pdizzle4sho

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 07:47:21 AM »
Smart move for Ja on the real and I'll tell you why...

There is a lot of hate out there for Eminem right now because of all of this. Ja is coming out with an album later this year, you gotta think that alot of MC's fanbase are the type that will pick up Ja''s CD and he's basically saying he's on her side which may attract MC's fans to get back into Ja's music.  Em won't say shit to about Ja anymore just like he didn't say shit to Gucci

Invincible

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:16 AM »

There is a lot of hate out there for Eminem right now because of all of this. Ja is coming out with an album later this year, you gotta think that alot of MC's fanbase are the type that will pick up Ja''s CD and he's basically saying he's on her side which may attract MC's fans to get back into Ja's music.  Em won't say shit to about Ja anymore just like he didn't say shit to Gucci

Why would Em say nothing? He's outdone him before and he's still a far superior rapper to Ja. He had no need to say shit to Gucci because he's irrelevent and Em doesn't give a fuck what he thinks. Em would end his career just like that.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 08:07:57 AM »
There's this weird idea that every time some asshole speaks your name ill that one HAS to respond. 

Besides comparing new school cats to semi-older school cats is absurd.   For example, Eminem is in another whole artistic field than Gucci man will ever be.  It's not even about who's in right now. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 08:17:35 AM »
There's this weird idea that every time some asshole speaks your name ill that one HAS to respond. 

Besides comparing new school cats to semi-older school cats is absurd.   For example, Eminem is in another whole artistic field than Gucci man will ever be.  It's not even about who's in right now. 

You know, I've never heard a Gucci Mane track. Am I missing out on anything, bearing in mind I lived through the golden era of rap music?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Pdizzle4sho

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 08:33:49 AM »

There is a lot of hate out there for Eminem right now because of all of this. Ja is coming out with an album later this year, you gotta think that alot of MC's fanbase are the type that will pick up Ja''s CD and he's basically saying he's on her side which may attract MC's fans to get back into Ja's music.  Em won't say shit to about Ja anymore just like he didn't say shit to Gucci

Why would Em say nothing? He's outdone him before and he's still a far superior rapper to Ja. He had no need to say shit to Gucci because he's irrelevent and Em doesn't give a fuck what he thinks. Em would end his career just like that.

There's this thing in hip hop where when someone disses you, you respond.  Gucci went at Em.  Ja on the other hand had a very valid point and I don't really see it as a diss.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »

i understand your point, but i don't know.

i think people who are on the fence about his music lost some respect for Em, but his true fans don't care who he disses (i guess you could call me one of them then lol).

just showin' the same message he was preaching back when he started, "I don't give a fuck". 8)

i must be missing something though because when & what did Gucci say to Eminem? :laugh:

all i'm saying is that Ja shouldn't just assume Em won't go at him, what he did to him before is enough for one lifetime lol.

ikke

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 08:59:44 AM »
ja rule seems to want Mariah more then em

Lucifuge

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »

i understand your point, but i don't know.

i think people who are on the fence about his music lost some respect for Em, but his true fans don't care who he disses (i guess you could call me one of them then lol).

just showin' the same message he was preaching back when he started, "I don't give a fuck". 8)

i must be missing something though because when & what did Gucci say to Eminem? :laugh:

all i'm saying is that Ja shouldn't just assume Em won't go at him, what he did to him before is enough for one lifetime lol.

yea..me wonna know ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D