Author Topic: Catch Sikotic on TV tonight  (Read 301 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Catch Sikotic on TV tonight
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »
I don't like hot dogs either, but this spot is an exception.

And I dunno what the fuck the Germans were thinking with sauerkraut, but at least they got the cars and ethnic cleansing right.

lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »
Hey Sik, did u meet Guy Fieri (no homo) ?
Yeah, he was a cool guy. A little weird though. I think the bleach did something to his brain.

But the motherfucker can eat, man. And they filmed at that restaurant for 2 days so that fool ate hot dog after hot dog for 2 days straight. I'm surprised that he isn't 500 pounds by now.

The cool thing about being on camera too is that they wanna film you eating the food so Food Network will basically pay for your food. I probably ate 4 hot dogs that day while they filmed me and it was all free.

Not a bad day when all I was planning on doing was stopping by with a few friends lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »
The cool thing about being on camera too is that they wanna film you eating the food so Food Network will basically pay for your food. I probably ate 4 hot dogs that day while they filmed me and it was all free.

Ooh shit. What a good look.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 09:40:01 PM »

Yeah, he was a cool guy. A little weird though. I think the bleach did something to his brain.

But the motherfucker can eat, man. And they filmed at that restaurant for 2 days so that fool ate hot dog after hot dog for 2 days straight. I'm surprised that he isn't 500 pounds by now.

Not a bad day when all I was planning on doing was stopping by with a few friends lol
Epic win
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:52 PM »
wow what a great thread...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 11:49:45 AM »
Hey Sik, did u meet Guy Fieri (no homo) ?

it would be your luck they decide to film when youre at a hot dog place...lol

but one thing Im confused about, I thought your favorite place to eat wieners was over off of Santa Monica Blvd??  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"