Poll

IS he?

yes
23 (63.9%)
no
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Is Nik deep down insecure?  (Read 1447 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is Nik deep down insecure?
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »
You mean even though their from a mostly white upper class community they dress and act like their from the ghetto

white? lol, good one......i live in a community that is 95% middle eastern. stop getting ideas in ur head, this isnt canada.

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »
middle eastern still isnt black.

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »
I think nik looks allright(but sikotic is cuter)
Baby, I don't have time to compare myself to other males. I know my swag is tremendous and I was blessed with the genes of a deity and that is all that matters. Nobody could convince me otherwise.

Now when am I gonna get to tap that ass?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2009, 01:38:21 PM »
middle eastern still isnt black.

whats your point? maybe i should be talkin with a middle-eastern accent?? goddamn, bum, stfu already. you sound so fuckin retarded. in LA, speakin with a slang doesnt automatically equate to "speakin black".you are such a typical canadian nerd LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »
your a rich jew from the burbs who probably went to a private school you have no reason to talk like that except for the fact your a wanna be.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2009, 01:52:13 PM »
your a rich jew from the burbs who probably went to a private school you have no reason to talk like that except for the fact your a wanna be.

right...im "rich" and i'm from "the burbs".......this isnt a canadian tv show, gaydc. not everything is stereotypical like you picture it. i bet you ive faced way more growing up in LA than you did growing up in canada, coming up as an underprivileged comedian with parents who hated him LOL. "youre a rich jew from the burbs"......keep repeating the same thing over and over cuz u have nothing else. the religion i believe in has nothing to do with the person i am, and the fact that my parents came to the states with a hustlers mentality only means they passed it down to me, which means i got more financial game than you. i am not rich, but i'm not as broke as you'll be for the rest of your life either......man up and hop off, you lame.

Roccy

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »
and btw, gaydc, i never grew up around square whiteboys who talk like you in the first place....the people i grew up with speak with the exact same slang as i do. my homies are middle-eastern, black, hispanic, native american, indian, etc...........NONE of them are white, so stfu with that dumb shit. the closest i have to a white homie is the homie evan who is half black half white... i dont need to sound like a whiteboy nerd from canada in order to be jewish..like i said, your only idea of a jew is the stereotypical view u get from watching your canadian tv shows...........its not like that in reality, u punk. especially not israeli jews (which is completely different from white american jews). come here and ill show u whats up. "are you using slang? you're talking black! OMG!!!" you sound like such a fucking geek lmao

Jaydc555

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »
wow a jew that only cares about money and talks about how much money he has what a shocker.Way to discredit stereo types nik

Cali Climate

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
Why don't you have any "white" friends?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
wow a jew that only cares about money and talks about how much money he has what a shocker.Way to discredit stereo types nik

who brought up money, stand-up canadian? what a dumbass lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »

it's just the way it's been.....i grew up around mostly middle-easterns and blacks. most of the whiteboys out here were into skating and rock music and shit like that, which didnt really appeal to me. of course, ive kicked it with whiteboys, but never really had any close friends who were white....it has nothing to do with race, though, cuz i'm down with anyone who's chill.....PeACe

Cali Climate

« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »

it's just the way it's been.....i grew up around mostly middle-easterns and blacks. most of the whiteboys out here were into skating and rock music and shit like that, which didnt really appeal to me. of course, ive kicked it with whiteboys, but never really had any close friends who were white....it has nothing to do with race, though, cuz i'm down with anyone who's chill.....PeACe

cool fair enough

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »
youve said it counltess times....talk to me when you have half as much money as me blah blah blah blah typical jew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
youve said it counltess times....talk to me when you have half as much money as me blah blah blah blah typical jew

thats because you keep bringin up my financial status..if u wana speak money, we can compare bank accounts and end it there. i guarantee i'll never have to resort to stealing from work in my life. but i wouldnt even be talkin about that if you didn't feel the need to bring it up every time you had nothing to say.