Author Topic: Maybe Jome can create an elior vs jaydc subsection?  (Read 427 times)

Cali Climate

Maybe Jome can create an elior vs jaydc subsection?
« on: August 03, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »
both these guys and their backers are looking really insecure. I get it that no one ever wants to back down, but jesus christ, this shit's disgustin.

ikke

Re: Maybe Jome can create an elior vs jaydc subsection?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 02:02:32 PM »
GREAT IDEA

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 02:07:57 PM »
i dont see much shit from d.o.p.e, jaydc is the only one that doesnt wanna stop talking shit.

childs play.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 02:08:37 PM »
It is unfortunate that we didn't learn from Tupac and Biggie about how beefs like this end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
life iz corrupt on the streets of the internet. i even got loon3y and his criminal enterprise putting bombs under my car. It needs to end.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
I'll call up Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton. We need to organize a conference before shit gets out of hand. I'm tired of seeing young black men like NIK dying in the streets.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 02:13:44 PM »
ill never stop, as long as these groupies keep comin at me with the same lame ass disses that hold no truth..why should i?

banana, you know damn well you used to be up on this shit just as much as gaydc.....LOL....good to see you've put that childish mentality aside. props.

Cali Climate

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »
ill never stop, as long as these groupies keep comin at me with the same lame ass disses that hold no truth..why should i?

banana, you know damn well you used to be up on this shit just as much as gaydc.....LOL....good to see you've put that childish mentality aside. props.

but elior, your insults are just as weak, thats why shit ever ends, there's no bigger man in the equation. just an endless loop of really poor insults and shit talk. it doesn't have any comedic value.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 02:21:06 PM »

but elior, your insults are just as weak, thats why shit ever ends, there's no bigger man in the equation. just an endless loop of really poor insults and shit talk. it doesn't have any comedic value.

but the thing is, i'm not really tryna be a comedian...LOL. dont u get that by now? these groupies come at me sideways, tryna attack who i am as a person (without actually knowing who i am), and i simply speak the real about it, one reply at a time. thats what truly makes it funny..the fact that they try so hard to attack me, yet it always results in the same lame shit.......i work in an office...when i'm not out on the field, managing job-site, i sit behind a computer screen. if i didn't, i wouldnt have all this time to compile replies...........u know whats up...PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 02:38:05 PM »
Believe me if we lived closer to eachother i would have broken his jaw long ago

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 02:41:43 PM »

LOL..someone drove 7+ hours to "break my jaw", only to lose a game of basketball to me (in which they were scared to place money on)

youd be no different, only you'd probably be scared to play even without money

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »
you each should drive to Montana (sounds like a good midway point), fight & then whoever loses deletes there account.

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »
no if it goes to that oint someone has to die. and that person is jewish

G-Funk

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
LOL..someone drove 7+ hours to "break my jaw", only to lose a game of basketball to me (in which they were scared to place money on)

how did a supposed fight lead to a game of basketball?

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »
nik didnt that person also say that they pushed you and floydness quickyl took out her cell phone to call the cops or something lol.it was grundy i think let him tell the story