Author Topic: Maybe Jome can create an elior vs jaydc subsection?  (Read 444 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Maybe Jome can create an elior vs jaydc subsection?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »
to be fair, acgrundy is alittle pussy also. you know how that shit went down for real "I don't have a problem if you don't bro" "I'm not going to hit you unless you hit me" basically bitchness all around, but grundy did drive like 15 hours so it looks even worse for him

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »
nik would get all shook and be like its cool bro i dont have no problem with you lets smoke.and then id knock him out and take his weed while floydness whips out her phone to call the police then id knock her out too and piss on her.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »
nik didnt that person also say that they pushed you and floydness quickyl took out her cell phone to call the cops or something lol.it was grundy i think let him tell the story

lmao.............1.he never even came close to pushing me and i doubt he ever claimed that 2.floydness was on the sideline talking to her homegirl.......nobody got physical and floydness was laughing about it the whole time. if you met up with me, it'd be exactly the same.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »
nik would get all shook and be like its cool bro i dont have no problem with you lets smoke.and then id knock him out and take his weed while floydness whips out her phone to call the police then id knock her out too and piss on her.

LOL...........you would die

the ghost

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »
Did'nt NIK see Jay's "sparring" video?  If so, nicksta does not seem impressed.

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 05:03:06 PM »
He also says things like he gets the baddest fees and weve seen his gf on five years.Plus its easy to talk tough when the person lives nowhere near me.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »
I'll call up Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton. We need to organize a conference before shit gets out of hand. I'm tired of seeing young black men like NIK dying in the streets.

i already tried calling for a peace summit...

it was a total fail

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »
He also says things like he gets the baddest fees and weve seen his gf on five years.Plus its easy to talk tough when the person lives nowhere near me.

floydness has already said that lotsa girls truly dig me....so how are u ever gunna try to pull that "baddest fees" comment out your ass after that? you're a failure, jay. keep trying, though.

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
floydness said so hahaha her word means an awful lot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 05:11:44 PM »

now tell me, punk muhfukka, why in the fuck would she say that if it weren't true? LOL, what an idiot.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »

now tell me, punk muhfukka, why in the fuck would she say that if it weren't true? LOL, what an idiot.
well for one shes jewish, lying and manipulation is second nature to jews

the ghost

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 05:13:21 PM »
I'll call up Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton. We need to organize a conference before shit gets out of hand. I'm tired of seeing young black men like NIK dying in the streets.

it was a total fail

You are still the legend though young AG.  You gotta break a few eggs when you bake a cake!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 05:15:17 PM »

it was a total fail

You are still the legend though young AG.  You gotta break a few eggs when you bake a cake!

i know you need to make another post so you can reach 500 and give me some props, my G

8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »

it was a total fail
Well, I guess a few muthafuckas gotta fall first.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

it was a total fail

i know you need to make another post so you can reach 500 and give me some props, my G

8)

Naw...Imma stay g'd at 499 so I can never be accused of Karma hatin;)