Poll

Meagan vs Megan

Meagan Good
21 (51.2%)
Megan Fox
20 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Which Me(a)gan would you fuck?  (Read 1187 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which Me(a)gan would you fuck?
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 05:27:33 PM »
^Nah, I made my point.
you failed. now move on

How did I fail with my point? Do I need to spell it for you?

kemizt

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
aint nothing special about this megan fox bitch.

eye am good with Good.

would u fucked Megan Fox if u could?
nope. "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice". and there aint nothing dark about Fox. except the her innate devilish nature being of the white race

so u wouldnt fuck ANY white girl?
well angelina jolie could get it but keep that on the low. nobody supposed to know

LOL

whats so amusing my nigga?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »
good gets it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2009, 05:29:48 PM »

eye am good with Good.

nope. "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice". and there aint nothing dark about Fox. except the her innate devilish nature being of the white race

well angelina jolie could get it but keep that on the low. nobody supposed to know

LOL

the fact that you said "nobody supposed to know" LOL....don't trip, i'd fuck her too 8)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »

eye am good with Good.

LOL

the fact that you said "nobody supposed to know" LOL....don't trip, i'd fuck her too 8)
eye like you Now_i_know. eye think you a good being.  you got a good name elior and to me a name is significant to how you progress in life as a man / women. you should thank you parents for giving you such a name. recently eye was watching this video on RZA about ODB and he was saying how he takes some fault on how ODB ended up because he gave a ODB that nickname. but before that he said ODB was a good guy you know lived a righteous life. but as soon as that name was tagged on too him he physically manifested that name and became involved into sex, drugs, and liquor you know. so yeah my nigga you got a interesting name. peace
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2009, 05:43:46 PM »

eye am good with Good.

LOL

eye like you Now_i_know. eye think you a good being.  you got a good name elior and to me a name is significant to how you progress in life as a man / women. you should thank you parents for giving you such a name. recently eye was watching this video on RZA about ODB and he was saying how he takes some fault on how ODB ended up because he gave a ODB that nickname. but before that he said ODB was a good guy you know lived a righteous life. but as soon as that name was tagged on too him he physically manifested that name and became involved into sex, drugs, and liquor you know. so yeah my nigga you got a interesting name. peace

good shit......thats a pretty interesting fact about odb, never knew that. i think when it comes down to it, though, the man makes the name and not the other way around...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »

eye am good with Good.

LOL

good shit......thats a pretty interesting fact about odb, never knew that. i think when it comes down to it, though, the man makes the name and not the other way around...PeACe
yea to some degree. eye think people dont overstand how powerful words and thoughts are. how your thoughts become your actions . you keep calling someone a "pimp" sooner or later that person going to believe he is a pimp. despite how much people want to act like words dont do know harm or have no real value . at the end of the day it does ( excluding words on a message forum)

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »
^Nah, I made my point.
you failed. now move on

How did I fail with my point? Do I need to spell it for you?
nigga would please just shut your fat pudgy bandana wearing ass up. act up nigga. act up

so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2009, 05:50:42 PM »

eye am good with Good.

LOL

yea to some degree. eye think people dont overstand how powerful words and thoughts are. how your thoughts become your actions . you keep calling someone a "pimp" sooner or later that person going to believe he is a pimp. despite how much people want to act like words dont do know harm or have no real value . at the end of the day it does ( excluding words on a message forum)

real talk........and it actually even applies to words on a message forum, as well. sadly, i know for a fact that some people out there truly do get affected by what people say to them online.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2009, 05:54:44 PM »

eye am good with Good.

LOL

real talk........and it actually even applies to words on a message forum, as well. sadly, i know for a fact that some people truly do get affected by what people say to them online.
yea you do have a point though but for me nah. if niggas calling me all types of names on here..... eye could care less........but in the real world yea those words have an effect. if you dont mind me asking do you have siblings and if so what are their names?

so fuck you." - Pac

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »
I'd eat both their asses, but Fox gets it first,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

chill

meagan good's ass is an ass that was made for asseating...fox ass aint all that...but good!!..id clean out the pancakes she had in '95

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »
Good, easily.

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2009, 06:44:50 PM »

chill

meagan good's ass is an ass that was made for asseating...fox ass aint all that...but good!!..id clean out the pancakes she had in '95
I might actually eat Meagan Good's ass. I would have to survey  the asshole itself and brush it up with an S.O.S. pad, but after that I would be down.

And I agree with Job 110% about the power of words. That's why lately I've been on this positive affirmation shit. If you say something negative about yourself or others then, surprise, surprise, it usually becomes true. So if you say something positive, the same will occur. Its a work in progress in my life since I tend to be a sarcastic and pessimistic person at heart, but I've noticed small changes in my life with this outlook. I recommend it to anyone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »

chill

I might actually eat Meagan Good's ass. I would have to survey  the asshole itself and brush it up with an S.O.S. pad, but after that I would be down.

And I agree with Job 110% about the power of words. That's why lately I've been on this positive affirmation shit. If you say something negative about yourself or others then, surprise, surprise, it usually becomes true. So if you say something positive, the same will occur. Its a work in progress in my life since I tend to be a sarcastic and pessimistic person at heart, but I've noticed small changes in my life with this outlook. I recommend it to anyone.

let me guess...u own fourteen copies of the Secret dvd