Author Topic: Does Jay-Z have any groupies?  (Read 634 times)

Lunatic

Re: Does Jay-Z have any groupies?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »
American Gangster....I just came away from that feeling disappointed, a combination of production and the whisper flow, which just got annoying to me.
See I don't get it. As a Jigga fan, I was so damn pleased with this album. That's the type of production I ideally wanna hear Jigga rap over. Sean C & LV made some real old school NY sounding, grimey, raw ass beats. The production reminds me of some RD shit. "Pray" is definitely a Jigga classic.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 10:55:14 PM »
his flow on Fallin' & Party Life were amazing.

some great cuts off AG. 8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 11:53:36 PM »
Well if their wasn't any before I see a couple in the making.

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 12:28:54 AM »
I lost a lot of respect for jay z after american gangster.He took a chance on kingdome come and made some grown folk music.Lyrically i think it was a great album bogged down with some lame songs.But everybody was like wheres the drug talk and so he made american gangster.Man i dont want to hear about that shit from a 40 year almost billionaire.The album was boring drug talk.

Moe

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 08:21:44 AM »
reasonale doubt was boring.

fuck jay z

also i  knew a BUNCH of guys in highschool that would slob on jayz if given the chance.

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:42 AM »
Are you kidding me ? the Allhiphop forum is full of Jay groupies ... truth is Jay- Z is highly overrated by Eascoast fans as Snoop is by Westcoast fans ... 

herpes

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 11:32:19 AM »
I like Jays music but I'm not a stan but it cracks me up when people try and discredit Jay.  He is a great emcee with classic material under his belt but gets hated on because he knew how to make a hit and MTV got behind it.  I crack up when people call Jay fake.  Here is one rapper that before the rap shit was deep in the streets and he is someone that actually built himself up.  Yet you idolize rappers that have never done anything illegal in life and still have to rent luxury cars for video shoots.  Yet Jay is the fake one.

Reasonable Doubt >>>> most of ya'll favorite rappers careers

Matty

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »
very good lyricist, but horrible/annoying sounding voice. definitely not one of my faves.

rayallen0

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 01:21:37 AM »
vol. 2 and blueprint 2 i loved....like personal favs. and of course the popular classics i love (RD, Bluepring, BA)

rayallen0

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 01:23:30 AM »
Pretty ridiculous question, I'm sure even Spider Loc has groupies.
wtf...whats wrong with with S-P-I? he the shit as far as im concerned nvr got the hate on him...

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 01:34:56 AM »
Every street credible rapper has groupies, it is one of nature's laws. If Dog Pound has groupies, Jay-Z must have groupies by the bucket.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »
Outisde of this board I know a lot of Jay fans, I've heard heaps of people call him the GOAT, I like him his shits dope, and hes made a lot of solid albums as Luna pointed out

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 02:45:51 AM »
I don't think I've ever met a Jay-Z stan. Em has stans, Nas has stans, but I don't think there are that many jay stans.

Game apparently found some and embarassed them in the UK ;D. I know some ladies that love Jay like that but not too many guys though.

Game is one  ;)
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Invincible

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »
I don't think I've ever met a Jay-Z stan. Em has stans, Nas has stans, but I don't think there are that many jay stans.

Game apparently found some and embarassed them in the UK ;D. I know some ladies that love Jay like that but not too many guys though.

Game is one  ;)

I had a Game groupie at work. I was telling him that he is not that great and that there was far better rappers out there. Now all of a sudden he thinks he's shit.  :D And now, whenever I show him a track, I always catch him playing them. He copies everything I like.  :D

Cali Climate

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 02:20:41 AM »
I always liked Jay Z, solid mc, with the exception of his recent shit. that shit is shitty ass shit.

Reasonable Doubt (1996)
In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997)
Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998)
Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)
The Blueprint (2001)

were all really hot albums, so I'll let that make up for his decline in recent years.