« on: February 11, 2002, 08:54:44 AM »
Hi Trauma,what's up with your mom?
She's good now?
I hope so!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: TRAUMA
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 09:55:47 AM »
Thanks for askin'.  She's alright, but colon cancer is a long drawn out thing.  They initially cut out the cancerous section of her intestine, but now she has a colostomy (i think that's the word) basically, her intestine sticks out a hole on the side of her abdomen, and there's a bag that her waste comes out into.  She also has an inch deep cut in her stomach from where the incision ws, that's slowly healing.  As soon as it does, they'll start giving her chemotheraphy treatments, basically poisoning her body, trying to kill any remaining cancer.  Her hair'll probably all fall out, and she'll probably be sick throwing up all the time.  Then, a few months after they stop that, if it killed all the cancer, and they can't find any, they'll  have another surgery to reattach her intestine to her colon.  Then she'll heal from that... then we'll live the rest of her life wondering if the cancer's infecting her somewhere we haven't found yet.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 10:06:01 AM »
:(

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 10:11:10 AM »
Thanks for askin'.  She's alright, but colon cancer is a long drawn out thing.  They initially cut out the cancerous section of her intestine, but now she has a colostomy (i think that's the word) basically, her intestine sticks out a hole on the side of her abdomen, and there's a bag that her waste comes out into.  She also has an inch deep cut in her stomach from where the incision ws, that's slowly healing.  As soon as it does, they'll start giving her chemotheraphy treatments, basically poisoning her body, trying to kill any remaining cancer.  Her hair'll probably all fall out, and she'll probably be sick throwing up all the time.  Then, a few months after they stop that, if it killed all the cancer, and they can't find any, they'll  have another surgery to reattach her intestine to her colon.  Then she'll heal from that... then we'll live the rest of her life wondering if the cancer's infecting her somewhere we haven't found yet.

Cancer Sucks  :'(

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 10:55:40 AM »
:'( ya know im prayin for ya man

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 01:02:48 PM »

well you know what trauma, im happy for you she's allright. my grandma died on thursday and her funeral was today. man you gotta enjoy the time you can spend with your family. sometimes i just forget that and how lucky i am with my family and friends. sometimes i just forget how to appreciate the time i can spend with my fam or grandma in this case. i recognized this when it was 2 late
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2002, 03:18:30 PM »
Damn trauma, i hope she gets better soon, cancer does suck, all desieses suck, peace, one love

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2002, 04:32:28 PM »
Jay, sorry to hear about your granny.  I was in love with a girl for several years, we were best friends, and she was raised by her grandma... Her granny died a couple years ago, and it broke my heart, because I had known her and her grandaughter since I was 15, I grew up with the two of them, they were a major part of my life.  I remember after she died, I didnt' get to go to the funeral, so one night Samantha and me were out in winston salem with her brothers, and we hopped the cemetary fence in the middle of the night, and ran around until we found her grave, so I could visit her 1 last time.  It sucks seeing someone so wise die, the older people get, the more valuable they are because of their experiences.  

Well, best of luck with your family, I know this has to be sad for yall.  God bless.

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2002, 01:18:48 PM »

Dawg best of luck to you and your family, your mom in particulary...

Peace

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2002, 01:22:31 PM »
hey trauma
its good to see your mom is gettin better, i'll pray for ya man,
and also lil jay, that sux about your grandma man, sorry to hear about it
i hope u all can get the best of things and that everything goes the best it can

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2002, 01:51:45 PM »
thanx to you all for the comments
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bez

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2002, 03:39:47 AM »
I hope every love one of yours gets back to full health I hate hearing of peoples misfortunes.  I hope everything gets better for your mother Trauma, and Lil jay I am saddend to hear of your grandma.  :(

1 love ya'll