Author Topic: Warren G Speaks On Nate Dogg's Recovery  (Read 993 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Warren G Speaks On Nate Dogg's Recovery
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »
Warren G recently spoke to HipHopWired about the status of his homeboy Nate Dogg who suffered several strokes over the past few years and was close to death several times. While no one in the Dogg Pound Gang has talked publically about the tragedy, Warren said,

He is recovering. He had two strokes. The recovery right now is slow but he is improving. I'm the only person that has seen him so far but he's doing good. He's recovering slowly but him having two strokes was deadly so it's a slow process.”

He also spoke of Nate's physical therapy process and him learning to talk and walk again, adding,

Well you know with recovery like that, you gotta go through therapy and learn how to walk and all kind of stuff again so that's part of the therapy when having a stroke so that's' what it is. He has to go through a lot of therapy. It's a slow process but he's progressing.”

I hate the way this dude talks. Read the first highlighted part, he said the same 3 things twice a piece. Warren G is a perfect example of how damaging weed can really be to your brain cells.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »
About time someone gives us an update. Nate Dogg has the greatest voice in music, would be a huge loss if he can't use it anymore. Fully recover Nate, I'm praying for 'ya!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 03:44:39 PM »
Warren G recently spoke to HipHopWired about the status of his homeboy Nate Dogg who suffered several strokes over the past few years and was close to death several times. While no one in the Dogg Pound Gang has talked publically about the tragedy, Warren said,

He is recovering. He had two strokes. The recovery right now is slow but he is improving. I'm the only person that has seen him so far but he's doing good. He's recovering slowly but him having two strokes was deadly so it's a slow process.”

He also spoke of Nate's physical therapy process and him learning to talk and walk again, adding,

Well you know with recovery like that, you gotta go through therapy and learn how to walk and all kind of stuff again so that's part of the therapy when having a stroke so that's' what it is. He has to go through a lot of therapy. It's a slow process but he's progressing.”

I hate the way this dude talks. Read the first highlighted part, he said the same 3 things twice a piece. Warren G is a perfect example of how damaging weed can really be to your brain cells.

Yeah I can take from what he said is that he probably still cannot walk or talk at this point.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
Nate's career is over.  We all wish him the best of luck with his recovery and getting through his personal struggles.  But no doubt his recording career is over if he can't even talk right now.  :-\
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »
get well soon nate..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 08:56:49 AM »
i can't really picture Nate Dogg never being able to sing anymore, that's just weird :P

hang in there, Nate!