Author Topic: Free Download: Dubcnn Presents Roscoe "Philaphornia 2: Tha Philly Fanatic" NOW!  (Read 2947 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yessir, shouts out to ^^^ u again for the dope artwork!

Mietek23

Huge propz to Roscoe & Dubcc for droppin' this shit 8)!

here is a download for the high-res version of the roscoe covers i made...these are for the dubcc community

http://www.zshare.net/download/63647828afca91d8/

Propz Bad-N-Fluenz :)

no problem....whats up with the name change?

Oh, it's no big deal - I just have returned to my OG alias I'm known here in Poland, that's all :)

Anyway, the whole album bangs from start to finish and your cover is the bomb homie 8)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:52:36 AM by Mietek23 »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

here is a download for the high-res version of the roscoe covers i made...these are for the dubcc community

Oh, it's no big deal - I just have returned to my OG alias I'm known here in Poland, that's all :)

Anyway, the whole album bangs from start to finish and your cover is the bomb homie 8)
^Yeah lookin at your nick I thought you were from Poland. Which city do you live in??

Mietek23

^Yeah lookin at your nick I thought you were from Poland. Which city do you live in??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozna%C5%84  :)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Thats cool man, looking at the pics it looks like a great city. I live in Szczecin lol Theres nothing really to do over here, pretty boring city :P

Okka

"Ready 4 War" is the shit 8) I remember a bit of it playin' on "G-TV" and i always wanted to hear it.

Mietek23

^Thats cool man, looking at the pics it looks like a great city. I live in Szczecin lol Theres nothing really to do over here, pretty boring city :P

LOL, didn't know your from Poland also. My ex-chick lives in Szczecin :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol I was guessing you didn't know I was from here cause you posted a wiki link of Poznan. I still chcecked it though ;) a gdzie dokladnie mieszka i jak sie nazywa twoja byla :P :P hehe fazuje :laugh:

Mietek23

lol I was guessing you didn't know I was from here cause you posted a wiki link of Poznan. I still chcecked it though ;) a gdzie dokladnie mieszka i jak sie nazywa twoja byla :P :P hehe fazuje :laugh:

LOL, odezwij sie na PW to wymienimy sie GG i podagadmy na luzaku 8)

mackeye

• 'G'
Scodie never disappoints
Big ups to Dubcnn & Roscoe, the entire album is dope
The intro itself is blazin'!!!  8)

Will_B

Hey, never been to Poznan but I've been to Krakow a cople times - amazing city 8)

KURUPTION-81

Props to dubcnn and roscoe for making this happen.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Album is dope.

A fucking breath of fresh air.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Man I bumped this shit on my sidekick all day today. Thanks a million for this Scoe and Dubcnn. And the covers look SICK

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
props to dubcnn for making this happen

but the album is in the bin already