Author Topic: Free Download: Dubcnn Presents Roscoe "Philaphornia 2: Tha Philly Fanatic" NOW!  (Read 2946 times)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Played once, played twice, will never play again.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Africandogg

• 'G'
Ths is is super wack except for tht Tupac instrumental. Ths lil nigga should get off tht microphone.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Ths is is super wack except for tht Tupac instrumental. Ths lil nigga should get off tht microphone.

LOL, I hated that the most.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

MR CALIFERO

• Lil Geezy
Glad ya'll like it, keep the feedback coming!
LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH FLOW..

KEEP IT LEFT

MR CALIFERO: BROWN HOUSE RECORDS ...I REP THAT WEST!!!!

DJDMC

• Lil Geezy
  • Exit DJ's..Enter CJ's...
Scoe dropped another heater here.

Thanks Dubcnn.
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don.... GO COP THAT SHIT!!!!!

Okka

Is DubCNN interviewin' Roscoe soon? Maybe we could drop some questions.

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sik! Major propz!

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!

COBNinja

• Lil Geezy
dope

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
WOW, I been playing the album nonstop for over a month!! Shame on the music industry for sleeping on this one. Ooooooooooooh, it takes me back to the feeling I had listening to Tha Dogg Pound, but has that freshness of the GOOD hip hop on the charts. The concepts are great too, Follow On Me On Twitter?? come one y'all. Hip hop is recovering. Shit, if I could do anything to spread this around my area I would!

Peace

SHKOOKOO

• Lil Geezy
downloading...propz

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yo props on the drop some dope shit on here, but can somebody explain to me why he dissed Deathrow in the intro???  Isn't it like pointless to diss a label that doesn't even exist anymore?  Also niggas need to make up there mind, because he was dissing the shit out of Daz in like 04-06 and riding for Tha Row....As soon as Dogg Pound got back together he like fuck deathrow LOL.......

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
Yo props on the drop some dope shit on here, but can somebody explain to me why he dissed Deathrow in the intro???  Isn't it like pointless to diss a label that doesn't even exist anymore?  Also niggas need to make up there mind, because he was dissing the shit out of Daz in like 04-06 and riding for Tha Row....As soon as Dogg Pound got back together he like fuck deathrow LOL.......

Operative word "WAS" and guess what? Kurupt "WAS" and Tha Row at that time. And he left for some reason and peace "WAS" made between the Pound. It is pointless dissing Death Row but I'm not sure I heard what year this came out. Kurupt even say Fuck Suge Knight for the negativity and for releasing his Against The Grain CD. All in all though, Roscoe was always gonna ride for his brother. There's a lot more to keep in mind than you're saying playa.

Soopahigh

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but this album is banging  8)
Did any other projects came out of the vaults as it is mentioned that Scoe has at least four albums worth of material ?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

^heres a thread wit a C.V.-list for everythin that is available wit Roscoe
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270382.0