Author Topic: obesity..........your thoughts?????  (Read 1624 times)

Jaydc555

Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »
Ask floydness shes obese

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 06:58:55 PM »
nah im not tryna laugh at anyone thats fat or make this a comediac matter but ive always wondered and now alot of people are talkin bout this
and different countries have been studyin it for years
but damn we have the highest rate when it comes to this and debt...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »
aite sik interestin points
but the people that rise to 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000lbs i mean do they have a problem as to or their body tellin them to eat and basically do nuthin but eatin?
as in their body tells them 2 eat and all they know is to eat?
again im not defendin them, but damn its sad to see this happen to people especially if they can be saved or changed

and will this "fat tax" or whatever it is they are tryna pass, hurt them or help them?

That's how the body works though. For example, if you consume 20,000 calories a day instead of the normal 2,000 calories a day, your body will crave those 20,000 calories. If they take in just half of that then they will feel like they are starving to death. That's the part about dieting that sucks: your body thinks that it is not eating enough. If you stick with the diet long enough, the craving for those extra calories will go away.

Obese and fat people in general who claim they can't lose weight have a lack of will power. They don't stick to the diet long enough for their bodies to adjust. Going on a diet, especially if you have to lose 50 pounds or more, sucks ass because you will be constantly miserable and hungry for weeks to months. If you're not miserable for weeks or months, then you're not doing it right lol.

The fat tax won't do shit unfortunately. Food is an obese person's drug and they'll pay triple if they have to. Another thing is obesity leads to diabetes which is what is really putting a strain on the health care system. To treat diabetes on a nation wide scale is more expensive then heart disease and cancer combined. A hospitals budget goes to mostly treating diabetes. If people took better care of themselves instead of destroying their bodies, then the health care situation in America wouldn't be nearly as bad.

I say if you're morbidly obese you shouldn't be allowed to have health insurance. That may be some incentive to force people to lose weight and keep them from blowing up in size.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 07:07:54 PM »
i mean like ive said if they can lose but dont try or dont want to, then damn thats sad
cuz then when they 800lbs they on oprah lookin for help, attention etc....
i mean youve seen the people who are jus the size of a small car....how the fuck can they grow to be so big?
didnt big pun die cuz of his weight?   and if he did how come he didnt last longer or get bigger and then die? lol

these oprahs, montels, dr phils, etc...are fuck faces and lookin for ratings otherwise do they really want to help these big people? 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kool Beenz

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2009, 07:19:52 PM »
its becuase of fat people in my senior year in high school i only got 5 tator tots and one slice of pizza and couldnt drink fuckin sodas

Cali Climate

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »
fat people have only their selves to blame, that being said they dont have to get down on themselves, just eat less and exercise more if they really wanna lose weight.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
damn str8 cuzz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »
Sikotic is on point

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »
i mean like ive said if they can lose but dont try or dont want to, then damn thats sad
i mean youve seen the people who are jus the size of a small car....how the fuck can they grow to be so big?
didnt big pun die cuz of his weight?   and if he did how come he didnt last longer or get bigger and then die? lol

these oprahs, montels, dr phils, etc...are fuck faces and lookin for ratings otherwise do they really want to help these big people? 
You said it right there, my friend: Attention.

its becuase of fat people in my senior year in high school i only got 5 tator tots and one slice of pizza and couldnt drink fuckin sodas
Ain't that some shit? How come one group of people always gotta ruin shit? And what the fuck is limiting a fat kid's food intake at school gonna do when he runs to Taco Bell and clears out the dollar menu?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »
lol
but then some lawyers can state fast food joint is bein "racist" or somethin to that extent if they dont serve em
imagine if it got to a point where the joints jus wouldnt serve to certain people cuz of "their weight"...i guess based off lookin at em

You said it right there, my friend: Attention.

Ain't that some shit? How come one group of people always gotta ruin shit? And what the fuck is limiting a fat kid's food intake at school gonna do when he runs to Taco Bell and clears out the dollar menu?
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »
are people to blame for this?
are they born wit it?
can they lose weight?
your overall thoughts on bein fat and huge

ive been hearin bout this...weight loss this n people are beyond fat for years
(btw accordin to reports, this country has the highest obesity rate in the world)
there was this black female on t.v. defendin fat people sayin fat people do try and lose weight but its not easy
the person on the other side was sayin fat people dont try hard enuff to lose weight...or enuff
some blame wendys, murder king, taco hell etc....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

RapAddict

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »
Sikotic and Soulless have this spot on, don't think i could have said this any better.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »
jus dont get how someone can become bigger than 3 or 4 people put together
it seems like some are sayin its ok bein 800 or 8000lbs as long as they arent harmin anyone else
but eventually that person will die as they are
but how did they become so big?
you tellin me thats 4 million burgers in there?
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »
it seems like some are sayin its ok bein 800 or 8000lbs as long as they arent harmin anyone else

the only reason..people are getting fatter is because the society as itself is setting limits to what is fat or not.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »
so its the wendy's, murder kings, etc...fault for tryna pull people in and sayin try our NEW TRIPLE STACK etc...burger for jus 3.99...?
the billboards?
t.v.
radio

but then they turn around and pass a law that these places have to state the calories, grams in their lobby?
lol
so the person walks in and either reads it and
-continues to buy
-calls his/her doctor
-walks out

and use healthy "oil" or not pig oil

the only reason..people are getting fatter is because the society as itself is setting limits to what is fat or not.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:53:12 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »

so its the wendy's, murder kings, etc...fault for tryna pull people in and sayin try our NEW TRIPLE STACK etc...burger for jus 3.99...?
the billboards?
t.v.
radio

nope, i'm saying medias like jenny craig or news saying 30 pounds over certain weight is considered fat.. shit like that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
IMO its them fuck faces that certain fat people kill themselves over
they go onto these shows (paid for) and the audience laughs along wit em....altho they laughin at em and next thing you know they dead or soon there after

the billboards?
t.v.
radio

nope, i'm saying medias like jenny craig or news saying 30 pounds over certain weight is considered fat.. shit like that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:58:21 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »
its weird/sad tho someone can eat burgers all day and nuthin will happen to em but someone else can do the same and gain hundreds of pounds?
damn its a crooked world
Cube

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »
Yup. Majority of people considered skinny by today's standards would have been fat 100 years ago.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »
IMO its them fuck faces that certain fat people kill themselves over
they go onto these shows (paid for) and the audience laughs along wit em....altho they laughin at em and next thing you know they dead or soon there after

the billboards?
t.v.
radio

that's my point.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »
People generally just dont know how to eat healthy and have been misinformed or just ignorant about it. Its no coincidence that there is a more of an obesity problem in less educated rural states like Mississippi.

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »
floydness whats your excuse

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2009, 02:51:54 PM »
People generally just dont know how to eat healthy and have been misinformed or just ignorant about it.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »

I love food and I was lazy as fuck  ;) not anymore though asshole

ikke

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »

I love food and I was lazy as fuck  ;) not anymore though asshole
you're lazy?