Author Topic: obesity..........your thoughts?????  (Read 3852 times)

Cali Climate

Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »
fat people have only their selves to blame, that being said they dont have to get down on themselves, just eat less and exercise more if they really wanna lose weight.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
damn str8 cuzz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »
Sikotic is on point

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »
i mean like ive said if they can lose but dont try or dont want to, then damn thats sad
cuz then when they 800lbs they on oprah lookin for help, attention etc....
i mean youve seen the people who are jus the size of a small car....how the fuck can they grow to be so big?
didnt big pun die cuz of his weight?   and if he did how come he didnt last longer or get bigger and then die? lol

these oprahs, montels, dr phils, etc...are fuck faces and lookin for ratings otherwise do they really want to help these big people? 
You said it right there, my friend: Attention.

its becuase of fat people in my senior year in high school i only got 5 tator tots and one slice of pizza and couldnt drink fuckin sodas
Ain't that some shit? How come one group of people always gotta ruin shit? And what the fuck is limiting a fat kid's food intake at school gonna do when he runs to Taco Bell and clears out the dollar menu?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »
lol
but then some lawyers can state fast food joint is bein "racist" or somethin to that extent if they dont serve em
imagine if it got to a point where the joints jus wouldnt serve to certain people cuz of "their weight"...i guess based off lookin at em

i mean like ive said if they can lose but dont try or dont want to, then damn thats sad
cuz then when they 800lbs they on oprah lookin for help, attention etc....
i mean youve seen the people who are jus the size of a small car....how the fuck can they grow to be so big?
didnt big pun die cuz of his weight?   and if he did how come he didnt last longer or get bigger and then die? lol

these oprahs, montels, dr phils, etc...are fuck faces and lookin for ratings otherwise do they really want to help these big people? 
You said it right there, my friend: Attention.

its becuase of fat people in my senior year in high school i only got 5 tator tots and one slice of pizza and couldnt drink fuckin sodas
Ain't that some shit? How come one group of people always gotta ruin shit? And what the fuck is limiting a fat kid's food intake at school gonna do when he runs to Taco Bell and clears out the dollar menu?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »
are people to blame for this?
are they born wit it?
can they lose weight?
your overall thoughts on bein fat and huge

ive been hearin bout this...weight loss this n people are beyond fat for years
(btw accordin to reports, this country has the highest obesity rate in the world)
there was this black female on t.v. defendin fat people sayin fat people do try and lose weight but its not easy
the person on the other side was sayin fat people dont try hard enuff to lose weight...or enuff
some blame wendys, murder king, taco hell etc....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »
Sikotic and Soulless have this spot on, don't think i could have said this any better.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »
jus dont get how someone can become bigger than 3 or 4 people put together
it seems like some are sayin its ok bein 800 or 8000lbs as long as they arent harmin anyone else
but eventually that person will die as they are
but how did they become so big?
you tellin me thats 4 million burgers in there?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »
it seems like some are sayin its ok bein 800 or 8000lbs as long as they arent harmin anyone else

the only reason..people are getting fatter is because the society as itself is setting limits to what is fat or not.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »
so its the wendy's, murder kings, etc...fault for tryna pull people in and sayin try our NEW TRIPLE STACK etc...burger for jus 3.99...?
the billboards?
t.v.
radio

but then they turn around and pass a law that these places have to state the calories, grams in their lobby?
lol
so the person walks in and either reads it and
-continues to buy
-calls his/her doctor
-walks out

and use healthy "oil" or not pig oil

the only reason..people are getting fatter is because the society as itself is setting limits to what is fat or not.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:53:12 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »

so its the wendy's, murder kings, etc...fault for tryna pull people in and sayin try our NEW TRIPLE STACK etc...burger for jus 3.99...?
the billboards?
t.v.
radio

nope, i'm saying medias like jenny craig or news saying 30 pounds over certain weight is considered fat.. shit like that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
IMO its them fuck faces that certain fat people kill themselves over
they go onto these shows (paid for) and the audience laughs along wit em....altho they laughin at em and next thing you know they dead or soon there after

the billboards?
t.v.
radio

nope, i'm saying medias like jenny craig or news saying 30 pounds over certain weight is considered fat.. shit like that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:58:21 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »
its weird/sad tho someone can eat burgers all day and nuthin will happen to em but someone else can do the same and gain hundreds of pounds?
damn its a crooked world
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »
Yup. Majority of people considered skinny by today's standards would have been fat 100 years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »
IMO its them fuck faces that certain fat people kill themselves over
they go onto these shows (paid for) and the audience laughs along wit em....altho they laughin at em and next thing you know they dead or soon there after

the billboards?
t.v.
radio

that's my point.