Author Topic: obesity..........your thoughts?????  (Read 1562 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
obesity..........your thoughts?????
« on: August 04, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »
are people to blame for this?
are they born wit it?
can they lose weight?
your overall thoughts on bein fat and huge

ive been hearin bout this...weight loss this n people are beyond fat for years
(btw accordin to reports, this country has the highest obesity rate in the world)
there was this black female on t.v. defendin fat people sayin fat people do try and lose weight but its not easy
the person on the other side was sayin fat people dont try hard enuff to lose weight...or enuff
some blame wendys, murder king, taco hell etc....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:10:09 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 05:34:54 PM »
obesity has killed a lot of muthafuccas i never liked so id be the last person to say something bad about it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »
nah i jus want to know what people think bout this
its gettin some heat again lately but ive always wondered bout this topic
and no im not fat, oversized....lol

obesity has killed a lot of muthafuccas i never liked so id be the last person to say something bad about it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ikke

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 05:50:30 PM »
We can harras smokers all we want but we can't say shit to fatties, that's wrong.

Obesity can only be blamed on yourself, if you want to be skinnier you'll either have to eat less or exercise more its'not that hard...

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »
Their is legimate people out there who cant help that they are overweight but they are few and far between.Some people just have better metaboloism.Ive seen skinny guys eat all damn day whatever they want and they never gain weight and then fat people barely eat and they stay the same.But the majority of it is just pure lazyness.Just balance the diet and get more excerscise its usually as simple as that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »
Their is legimate people out there who cant help that they are overweight

bullshit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »
but accordin to some they are born to be fat in the end
so no their not born 800lbs, but how do they become 800lbs....and die in the end
some have even gone as far as to say they wanted to be fat, and they wanted to die otherwise they would have lost the weight
im not fat but im interested in knowin what people think bout this since its such a important topic and involves real life situations and people

for example one side of my fam, they are all fat, they arent huge but theyre fat and some would be considered overweight
but isnt it weird that everyone on that side of the fam is fat?

and im not defendin any side, im askin questions from all points of view/angles

We can harras smokers all we want but we can't say shit to fatties, that's wrong.

Obesity can only be blamed on yourself, if you want to be skinnier you'll either have to eat less or exercise more its'not that hard...

Cube

ikke

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 05:56:24 PM »
Their is legimate people out there who cant help that they are overweight but they are few and far between.Some people just have better metaboloism.Ive seen skinny guys eat all damn day whatever they want and they never gain weight and then fat people barely eat and they stay the same.But the majority of it is just pure lazyness.Just balance the diet and get more excerscise its usually as simple as that.
overweight isn't the same as obese.

Those people who can't help it aren't obese just a bit overweight.

You need to find balance between you're metabolism and lifestyle.
i have a slow metabolism and I never have 3 meals.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
nik so do you think its all lies and lazyness?

i jus dont understand why muffuccaz would want to kill themselves
people die from this everyyear but why?
(cuz of them bein lazy, if thats the reason thats sad....but again if thats the reason)

and yeah some dont understand or want to understand the difference between bein
obese and fat

Their is legimate people out there who cant help that they are overweight

bullshit
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:59:51 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 05:59:14 PM »
it might be harder for some people, but no matter who you are, you can indisputably be in shape if you truly wanted to.

Matty

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »
don't do it! find another hobby. i urge obese people to quit (eat less)!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 06:01:37 PM »
but how does someone get to 1200lbs?
how do these people get to these numbers?
its insane and i never imagined of seein it but damn they out there but they become that big from
wendys, mickey dees, in n out etc...???
And what if all the fat peoples fam were fat?  (is that jus a coincidence)

and accordin to some they cant eat less and "their" body tells them to eat more
i dont know how that equals to them eatin so much to become 500lbs or 800lbs and then possibly die

it might be harder for some people, but no matter who you are, you can indisputably be in shape if you truly wanted to.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:03:18 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 06:02:49 PM »
Just google it dont take the conversation of someone who smokes weed all day and lives at his parents with any kind of weight.Just go find some scientific studies about the subject

ikke

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 06:03:37 PM »
but how does someone get to 1200lbs?
how do these people get to these numbers?
its insane and i never imagined of seein it but damn they out there but they become that big from
wendys, mickey dees, in n out etc...???
And what if all the fat peoples fam were fat?  (is that jus a coincidence)

people who blame society for everything deserve to die

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »
eat less and be more active...THATS IT

Moe

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »
are they born wit it?
can they lose weight?

(btw accordin to reports, this country has the highest obesity rate in the world)
there was this black female on t.v. defendin fat people sayin fat people do try and lose weight but its not easy
the person on the other side was sayin fat people dont try hard enuff to lose weight...or enuff

1. yes
2. no (unless they are born into a family of lazy inactive people)
3. yes if they stop being lazy
4. its thier fault. if they stopped being lazy and walked and exercised more the ywouldnt be the way they are.

fat people dont try hard at all.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 06:04:52 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 06:05:49 PM »
nah ive done research bout this for years
talked to hundreds of people bout it
first reaction i get is....STOP EATIN
i mean if it was that easy,wouldnt they?
what is it bout food that they like so much to become so big? lol
theyre is foundations of all sorts fightin these diseases if it is 1
and then wendys, subway etc...starts postin the grams of fat etc.....
and mickey dees changes their oil and so on

Just google it dont take the conversation of someone who smokes weed all day and lives at his parents with any kind of weight.Just go find some scientific studies about the subject
Cube

ikke

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 06:06:56 PM »
nah ive done research bout this for years
talked to hundreds of people bout it
first reaction i get is....STOP EATIN
i mean if it was that easy,wouldnt they?
what is it bout food that they like so much to become so big? lol
theyre is foundations of all sorts fightin these diseases if it is 1
and then wendys, subway etc...starts postin the grams of fat etc.....
and mickey dees changes their oil and so on

I stop eating when I want to lose some weight.
Only dinner

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »
so what bout them, they hit the gym etc..
and they still cant be a reasonable weight after all that work?
does that mean they are meant to be fat and losin weight isnt a option for them?
(considerin they tried)

are they born wit it?
can they lose weight?

1. yes
2. no (unless they are born into a family of lazy inactive people)
3. yes if they stop being lazy
4. its thier fault. if they stopped being lazy and walked and exercised more the ywouldnt be the way they are.

fat people dont try hard at all.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 06:08:02 PM »
A gene variant common in the European population has been discovered that shows the first clear link to obesity, researchers say.

The gene, called FTO, was found by studying the genome of 39,000 white people in the United Kingdom, Finland and Italy who gave blood samples, the team said in Thursday's online issue of the journal Science.

People who had two altered copies of the gene were about three kilograms heavier on average, and had a 70 per cent higher risk of obesity than people with no copies of the gene. Those with one copy had a lesser but still elevated risk of having a higher fat mass.

About 63 per cent of people surveyed had one or two copies of the mutation, and the effects of the gene were seen by age seven, said the researchers, who set out to look for genes that increase susceptibility to Type 2 diabetes.

"Our findings suggest a possible answer to someone who might ask, 'I eat the same and do as much exercise as my friend next door, so why am I fatter?' said Prof. Andrew Hattersley from the Peninsula Medical School in Exeter, England.

"There is clearly a component to obesity that is genetic

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/04/12/obesity-gene.html

ikke

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »
If you have thyroïd problems you wont get obese you will just get large

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 06:10:46 PM »
A gene variant common in the European population has been discovered that shows the first clear link to obesity, researchers say.

The gene, called FTO, was found by studying the genome of 39,000 white people in the United Kingdom, Finland and Italy who gave blood samples, the team said in Thursday's online issue of the journal Science.

People who had two altered copies of the gene were about three kilograms heavier on average, and had a 70 per cent higher risk of obesity than people with no copies of the gene. Those with one copy had a lesser but still elevated risk of having a higher fat mass.

About 63 per cent of people surveyed had one or two copies of the mutation, and the effects of the gene were seen by age seven, said the researchers, who set out to look for genes that increase susceptibility to Type 2 diabetes.

"Our findings suggest a possible answer to someone who might ask, 'I eat the same and do as much exercise as my friend next door, so why am I fatter?' said Prof. Andrew Hattersley from the Peninsula Medical School in Exeter, England.

"There is clearly a component to obesity that is genetic

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/04/12/obesity-gene.html

the gene makes it easier to be fat........doesnt mean theres no way to help it with self-control LOL

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
This is my perspective on it:

Losing weight is simple mathematics. If you take in less calories than your body consumes at your current weight, you will lose weight (whether its muscle or fat). There is no getting around that. No excuses. It is what it is.

Now everybody has a different metabolism. This is why we all have different body types and why some people are not meant to be bodybuilders and underwear models. We all got that buddy of ours that eats McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner yet never gains a pound. On the flip side, we have people like myself that if they ate McDonald's once a day for a week, would probably gain 10-15 pounds. Everyone's bodies consumes their food at different rates (and this is due to genetics which would explain why one side of your family may be chubbier than the other) but it is still no excuse. If your metabolism is slower, then you will simply have to eat a cleaner diet and exercise more often.

So why do some people get to the 700 pound mark? Well, look at it like this: how many morbidly obese people you know have a high self-esteem and are doing well in life? It's very rare. People who are morbidly obese usually suffer from depression, lack of self-worth or were victims of abuse. They fill their voids with the satisfaction of being full and consuming food high in calories and fat (which has been proven to have mildly addictive affects in some people genetically). It's not that they can't lose weight, they don't feel like their good enough to turn their lives around. It's more of an emotional problem they suffer and not a thyroid problem or metabolism problem.

And there is a small percentage of people who really can't help being fat, but that is probably 1% of all fat people. And even those people do not have to be obese. ust like almost everyone else, they have to watch what they eat, not just to prevent obesity, but to just stay healthy and live a long productive life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 06:42:50 PM »
aite sik interestin points
but the people that rise to 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000lbs i mean do they have a problem as to or their body tellin them to eat and basically do nuthin but eatin?
as in their body tells them 2 eat and all they know is to eat?
again im not defendin them, but damn its sad to see this happen to people especially if they can be saved or changed

and will this "fat tax" or whatever it is they are tryna pass, hurt them or help them?
Cube