Author Topic: obesity..........your thoughts?????  (Read 3956 times)

Sikotic™

Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »
fuck fast food..  >:(
i think fast food fucked you
LOL. HAHAHAHAHA!

Notice the fatties that claim they don't overeat always got a bag of chips with them or a Coke with them at all times?

And they STILL wonder why they are fat  :grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 07:03:46 PM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »
LOL. HAHAHAHAHA!

Notice the fatties that claim they don't overeat always got a bag of chips with them or a Coke with them at all times?

Or a Big Mac with a Diet Coke...and a Strawberry Sundae, cus strawberries are good for u.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »
I know people that eat plenty of fatty food and drink diet drinks cuz they simply like the taste more and to top that off, cutting out reg soda really does cut off manyyyyy cals... I for one believe that if your going to drink a soda, go all the way and enjoy a regular soda theres nothing wrong with that.. Ive always been more into water myself.

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
fat people need lovin too =/

i think people should control what dey eat and deyll be fine
what i hate the most is when people eat eat eat and then complain about their weight
'oh im really fat and ugly' -_- no shit sherlock, get yurr ass off the couch and lose some flubber.

as it goes for the ppl that have the diseases and the hereditary thing, =/ dats sad nd theres nuthin dey can do ):
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »
I know people that eat plenty of fatty food and drink diet drinks cuz they simply like the taste more and to top that off, cutting out reg soda really does cut off manyyyyy cals... I for one believe that if your going to drink a soda, go all the way and enjoy a regular soda theres nothing wrong with that.. Ive always been more into water myself.
Not only soda increase calories per serving, but that shit will make your stomach look like jaba the hut.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 10:07:07 PM »
LOL. HAHAHAHAHA!

Or a Big Mac with a Diet Coke...and a Strawberry Sundae, cus strawberries are good for u.
I got this fat homie that will order like a double chili cheese burger with fries and the diet coke. I wanna slap the shit out of him every time. JUST GET THE REGULAR COKE IDIOT LOL!

And homie will stay downing diet Coke. By the end of the day, he drinks more diet Coke then he would regular Coke and I'm sure the calorie intake is almost the same if not more. He will take a 20 ounce bottle of it with him to the gym and wonder why people give him crazy looks.

Some people are just a lost cause I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »
accordin to reports this obesity shit will cost us 147 billion a year to "fix"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »
accordin to reports this obesity shit will cost us 147 billion a year to "fix"

burn down every fastfood chain, problem solved

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2009, 12:02:19 PM »
yeah I agree burn them down man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »
why burn them down tho?
they arent a problem for everyone?
is it their problem or the person thats eatin there to be considered the problem...if its whats makin them fat?

yeah I agree burn them down man
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »
well I ama stop going there,and If I am out and my home health aid wants to go out to eat what should I do guys?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2009, 12:24:31 PM »
whats the problem wit eatin there?
if eatin causes people to be fat...aite thats one thing
but whos sayin eat
3 number 2 supersized? lol

well I ama stop going there,and If I am out and my home health aid wants to go out to eat what should I do guys?
Cube

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »
obesity is not good... but it makes me sooooooo sad to see people really fat...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »
but whos fault is it?
-were they born like that?
-did god make em fat?

what you think lights aka the scary middle eastern lol

obesity is not good... but it makes me sooooooo sad to see people really fat...
Cube