Author Topic: obesity..........your thoughts?????  (Read 3837 times)

ikke

Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2009, 02:22:52 PM »
well it depends. if it affects only white people then its consider a "disease". like "alcohol" and now there is a a gay gene. but for others its a its your fault, take responsibility reply
stop making shit up

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2009, 02:31:57 PM »
You cant determine whether a person is fat by their height and weight lol.  You gotta determine their body fat percentage. A person could be 5'10"  200 lbs...and be more fat that a person who is 5'10" 220lbs, depending on the amount of body fat or muscle the respective person has.
yeah that always comes into play also

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »
well it depends. if it affects only white people then its consider a "disease". like "alcohol" and now there is a a gay gene. but for others its a its your fault, take responsibility reply
stop making shit up
eye apologize for not replying to you in the future. eye only respond to niggas who have went through puberty. go grab some crayons and a coloring book
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »
 8) LOL  8)

ikke

« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »
stop making shit up
eye apologize for not replying to you in the future. eye only respond to niggas who have went through puberty. go grab some crayons and a coloring book
I might not be fully grown yet but atleast I don't blame all my mistakes on the white devil

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »
damn real talk ikke

stop making shit up
I might not be fully grown yet but atleast I don't blame all my mistakes on the white devil
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »
stop making shit up

real talk

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2009, 07:22:41 AM »
damn real talk ikke

stop making shit up

Sparegeez

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »

you dont think there are good gay people? i dont think people turn gay u just are born gay.. of course this is debatable because there isn't conclusive scientific evidence but science does suggest people dont really have a choice on their sexuality, unless you can prove otherwise

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »

you dont think there are good gay people? i dont think people turn gay u just are born gay.. of course this is debatable because there isn't conclusive scientific evidence but science does suggest people dont really have a choice on their sexuality, unless you can prove otherwise
I look at it like this: No amount of money  could make me fuck another dude in the ass. I never chose to like women, I just always have. I think the same applies to gays. Why the fuck would they choose to be gay and face all the criticism from society, their own families, etc.?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

I look at it like this: No amount of money  could make me fuck another dude in the ass. I never chose to like women, I just always have. I think the same applies to gays. Why the fuck would they choose to be gay and face all the criticism from society, their own families, etc.?

Exactly, my family has a friend whose been gay for years, he's a great person, but he wouldn't wish being gay on anyone else because of the bullshit they face from basically everyone. I'm pretty sure if you're gay, you're born gay, accounting for jail bid behavior is a different study of human nature but as far as normal gay people go, a lot of those queers you can pretty much figure out they were like that from a young age.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
i hate faggots i never worked with a flaming queer till recently and it fuckin sucks cus he acts EXACTLY like a girl and talks about how he loves trannys and getting fucked and making out...

then i called him a fag and he started to cry and said the correct term is "gay" or "homosexual" and then i said well what about queer yall are all queers and he reported me to a manager for harrasment

what a bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »
i hate faggots i never worked with a flaming queer till recently and it fuckin sucks cus he acts EXACTLY like a girl and talks about how he loves trannys and getting fucked and making out...

then i called him a fag and he started to cry and said the correct term is "gay" or "homosexual" and then i said well what about queer yall are all queers and he reported me to a manager for harrasment

what a bitch
LOL!

I can't stand the gays that talk about that shit either, but then again, I hate people in general that brag about what they do in their personal lives straight or gay.

The gay people I work with have all been cool as hell and they don't throw their personal shit in your face like its everyone's business.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

what a bitch

lol, tell him people like him are the reason you send money to california for prop 8.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2009, 08:15:39 AM »
gay people arent born gay, just like child molesters aren't born pedophiles...it's a mental issue...nurture, not nature. nothin natural bout being a homo.