Author Topic: MR. MIKE formerly of Suave House/South Circle is Back! NEW MIXTAPE: "REDEMPTION"  (Read 251 times)

mrkmaidog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey southern/texas heads remember MR. MIKE formerly of south circle/suave house?? dude had classics in the mid 90's. he started in the group SOUTH CIRCLE that dropped "anotha day anotha balla" in 1995 remember the video "attitudes?" his solo debut is a phukin CLASSIC "wicked ways"1996 had that dope g-funk mix with down south vibe of the mid 90's courtesy of E-A-SKI & T-MIX. after that he signed with priority for "rhapsody"1999 which was dope and slept on w/ beats & features from BATTLECAT, FREDWRECK, MACK 10 & RASS KASS. his last album i can remember was "piping hot."2003 it had features from BUN B, MJG, SKINNY PIMP, JT MONEY & BIG GIPP.
 dude is top 5 or 10 southern MC of all time that is highly underrated & deserves the respect.

...WELL NOW HE IS BACK!!
go download his new mixtape "REDEMPTION!!!" this shit fucking bangs!!! imo it's more of an album than a mixtape since i believe all the tracks are original cuts. is that thorough on track 10? been blasting it since sunday.  this is possibly the best southern mixtape/album ive heard this year so far. mike is coming back!!! register at datpiff.com to get it!!!!!!!

solid mixtape w/ solid production w/ a couple filler tracks with weak beats. mike shines on every track tho, and he still got that r&b voice when he sings.... worth the dl. rating: 3.5-4 outta 5. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

# 1.hatter proof redemption
# 2.Old Skool-New Skool
# 3.Getn That feat Grin & CW
# 4.she get low feat rawlt
# 5.bitches & business
# 6.get mine b
# 7.take you where you wanna go
# 8.Damned Mr Mike feat Mobsta
# 9.get it how we live it feat papa rue
# 10.hold it down
# 11.husle by
# 12.Spend Time feat Alazae