Author Topic: Oh what a great glorious day, today was one of the best days ever, ask me why?  (Read 351 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Okay fine.. I'll give you a hint.. but only one...

HINT:  I couldn't decide whether to put this post in the TOT or here
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Ok I’ll bite. Why?

Sccit

^ he found a time machine n time traveled to 1996 .... only problem was that he had to get vaccinated to time travel, but he didn’t care because 1996 was worth dying for.. so he got moderna in the right arm and pfizer in his left and hasnt posted his follow up because he’s trapped in a time with no internet.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ he found a time machine n time traveled to 1996 .... only problem was that he had to get vaccinated to time travel, but he didn’t care because 1996 was worth dying for.. so he got moderna in the right arm and pfizer in his left and hasnt posted his follow up because he’s trapped in a time with no internet.

Good guess... but no...

Happiest day of my life because Kansas City ended its mask mandate.    8)  (I honestly thought this mask hoax was gonna be a permanent scourge on mankind)

Sccit

Good guess... but no...

Happiest day of my life because Kansas City ended its mask mandate.    8)  (I honestly thought this mask hoax was gonna be a permanent scourge on mankind)

damn i was close

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!

gangsta shit ... it goes down like that

Your favorite posters favorite poster

I'm pleasantly surprised, I would've thought out had to with your ex wife officially giving up on getting that back child support out of you, you deadbeat piece of shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm pleasantly surprised, I would've thought out had to with your ex wife officially giving up on getting that back child support out of you, you deadbeat piece of shit.

I love you Tom