Poll

WOULD YOU EAT HER ASS?

YES
13 (59.1%)
NO
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: WOULD YOU EAT HER ASS?  (Read 7849 times)

Jaydc555

Re: WOULD YOU EAT HER ASS?
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2009, 09:54:01 PM »
Well youd definitely get the vote for most laughed at all time member of the forum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »
Well youd definitely get the vote for most laughed at all time member of the forum

stfu and go steal some axe, homo

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »
Its not even a fact of homosexual or heterosexual. You are sticking your mouth and tongue where shit comes out of. You might as well devour a turd. Unless the girl is willing to pour alcohol over her asshole and lighting that on fire, I will not stick my mouth near her ass.

goin by that logic, why eat a pussy? that's where piss and blood comes out. you down with all that up in your mouth?
Who said I eat pussy?

But I will on rare occasions though. It better be that bitch's birthday and I'm in a very good mood (good mood=inebriated).

But back to the point: unless the girl is diseased, piss and blood is more sanitary than shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »
thats been my assumption and my safe call
jus like i have never ate from the dog house but i know im not gon like that joint

Its not even a fact of homosexual or heterosexual. You are sticking your mouth and tongue where shit comes out of. You might as well devour a turd. Unless the girl is willing to pour alcohol over her asshole and lighting that on fire, I will not stick my mouth near her ass.

goin by that logic, why eat a pussy? that's where piss and blood comes out. you down with all that up in your mouth?
Who said I eat pussy?

But I will on rare occasions though. It better be that bitch's birthday and I'm in a very good mood (good mood=inebriated).

But back to the point: unless the girl is diseased, piss and blood is more sanitary than shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2009, 10:39:33 PM »
piss and blood is more sanitary than shit.

i dont see it, but ill take ur word for it

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »
Not to advocate eating an ass or anything but when you smell a fart the particles and molecules of somebody else's ass are in your nose otherwise your olfactory senses wouldn't pick them up, and your breathing them in down your throat into your lungs so really we can't help it if other peoples ass enters our body.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »
ok you muthafuccas wont eat a girls ass i got that..but now you wont eat pussy either!!! i just got one question..DO YOU FUCC BITCHES?

Roccy

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2009, 12:32:07 AM »
id beat that ass, not eat it.

how it really goes down..

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2009, 12:48:15 AM »
 :rock: yep

Paul

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2009, 06:36:30 AM »
Not to advocate eating an ass or anything but when you smell a fart the particles and molecules of somebody else's ass are in your nose otherwise your olfactory senses wouldn't pick them up, and your breathing them in down your throat into your lungs so really we can't help it if other peoples ass enters our body.

haha
funkyfreshintheflesh

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »
piss and blood is more sanitary than shit.

i dont see it, but ill take ur word for it
Dude is in medical school.  I think he knows is shit (literally).
Time for a change...bring it!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2009, 10:51:29 AM »
Not a chance lol She's fuckin ugly to me.  She's got that creepy ass smile kinda like the Joker. Plus, without makeup she look like somebodies grandma...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
this thread gave me a few good laughs..  :laugh:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »
Not a chance lol She's fuckin ugly to me.  She's got that creepy ass smile kinda like the Joker. Plus, without makeup she look like somebodies grandma...

if you think she ugly..then who the fucc is pretty??

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »
lol at both sik and blue