Poll

Which is better?

Olive Garden
7 (53.8%)
Outback
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Outback or Olive Garden  (Read 712 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Outback or Olive Garden
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »
they both kinda suck. But Id say Olive Garden. Outback has the shittiest steaks and thats what theyre supposed to be known for lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »
they both kinda suck. But Id say Olive Garden. Outback has the shittiest steaks and thats what theyre supposed to be known for lol.

I think Zagat has a different opinion, and I'll trust it.

Floydness

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »
I like Olive Garden wayyyyy more.. Bjs is also one of my favorite restaurants I LOVE the pizookie.. I duno if I spelled it right but its this amazingggg warm chocolate chip cookie in a deep dish with vanilla ice cream.. MMMMM  :love:

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »

I think Zagat has a different opinion, and I'll trust it.

go for it...but if you really love great steak, you know...the same quality as at Outback, Denny's has some good shit goin on  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »
yeah that bread is dopeness

the bread at red lobster is bomb

those garlic biscuits deserve their own thread.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »
BJ's pizza>>>>>>>olive garden>>>>>red lobster>>>>cheescake factory>>>outback
altho the bread at red lobster is bomb
If BJs and Red Lobster were switched, I'd agree 100% lol.

BJs deep dish pizza if off the chain whatchoo talkin bout?!  You might be able to put Red Lobster first...but BJ's is definetely better then Olive Garden.

anyways, Claim Jumpers >>> all that shit...

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2009, 07:30:33 PM »
i have honestly never had any of that shit besides red lobster. never been to outbacks, olive garden, sizzler, fuckin blow job pizza or whatever never even heard of that, cheesecake factory any of that shit.

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »
i have honestly never had any of that shit besides red lobster. never been to outbacks, olive garden, sizzler, fuckin blow job pizza or whatever never even heard of that, cheesecake factory any of that shit.

u gotta dig into that savings homeboy and hit up BJ's.  You could make yourself a better steak at home then Outback, Olive Garden is aiight...but pretty generic for Italian food.  Cheesecake factory aint shit, cept for the cheesecake.  But what Im trippin on.....Sizzler?! SIZZLER?! Shiiittttt...when hood muhafuckas wanna feel rich for a night, Sizzler is the spot lol.  If you wanna impress a first date, take her to Sizzler. ha!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »
I've never been to Outback. However, Olive Garden is the shit. The unlimited salad and breadsticks alone make Olive garden the spot. 8)

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »
I've never been to Outback. However, Olive Garden is the shit. The unlimited salad and breadsticks alone make Olive garden the spot. 8)

the breadsticks ARE good, ill give u that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »
i don't mind either. both have really delicious food. i think both are overpriced, but it all depends on what you want to eat.  this is kind of an unfair question, if we were comparing similar joints like Olive Garden and Romano's or Outback and Roadhouse/Claimjumper's i think it'd be easier to choose.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
i don't mind either. both have really delicious food. i think both are overpriced, but it all depends on what you want to eat.  this is kind of an unfair question, if we were comparing similar joints like Olive Garden and Romano's or Outback and Roadhouse/Claimjumper's i think it'd be easier to choose.

Buca Di Beppo > Olive Garden
Claim Jumpers >>>> Outback

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 06:07:38 PM »
Buca Di Beppo is overrated IMO
they cool but damn they aint all that

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 07:14:26 PM »
You can't fuck with Italian food, gotta go with Olive Garden.
My Future Wife:

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »
Buca Di Beppo is overrated IMO
they cool but damn they aint all that

I agree Buca is overrated...but so is Olive Garden IMO lol