Poll

Which is better?

Olive Garden
7 (53.8%)
Outback
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Outback or Olive Garden  (Read 709 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Outback or Olive Garden
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 08:11:42 PM »
thats a fair catch they both are
buca for the bar and the females around it
olive for the more sit down type of deal

but they both nuthin special...as far as good food goes..and they prices arent all that bad either but then again your not gettin much anyway lol

Buca Di Beppo is overrated IMO
they cool but damn they aint all that

i don't mind either. both have really delicious food. i think both are overpriced, but it all depends on what you want to eat.  this is kind of an unfair question, if we were comparing similar joints like Olive Garden and Romano's or Outback and Roadhouse/Claimjumper's i think it'd be easier to choose.

Buca Di Beppo > Olive Garden
Claim Jumpers >>>> Outback

I agree Buca is overrated...but so is Olive Garden IMO lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
I guess outback even though if I only ate there once.  I can't get down with that fake italian spot. Growing up around NY guines your whole life and eating there cooking, you realize what crap olive garden is.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »
I guess outback even though if I only ate there once.  I can't get down with that fake italian spot. Growing up around NY guines your whole life and eating there cooking, you realize what crap olive garden is.

i can relate
just like them fake ass mexican spots in NY they wont ever be as authentic as here in south texas

just like yall got authentic ass itialian spots there, all we got is wanna be italian or olive garden lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 01:55:34 AM »
Oh yeah, anybody that goes to Olive Garden thinking that shit is authentic needs to be raped anally. Same goes to those dipshits that go to Panda Express because its"the real thing".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE