Author Topic: ...this is why we rally around the EYE  (Read 645 times)

The Overfiend

...this is why we rally around the EYE
« on: August 05, 2009, 02:27:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Ou8xspcx7A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0Ou8xspcx7A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Human rights,
we bringing the truth to the light
Bring the youth to the fight
while we shoot through the night
This is dedicated to my wife and my baby girl...
...I give you my whole world

Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen

The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (French: Déclaration des droits de l'Homme et du citoyen) is a fundamental document of the French Revolution, defining the individual and collective rights of all the estates of the realm as universal. Influenced by the doctrine of natural rights, the rights of Man are universal: valid at all times and in every place, pertaining to human nature itself. Although it establishes fundamental rights for French citizens and all men without exception, it addresses neither the status of women nor slavery; despite that, it is a precursor document to international human rights instruments.

The last article of Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen was adopted 26 August or 27 August, 1789[1] by the National Constituent Assembly (Assemblée nationale constituante), during the period of the French Revolution, as the first step toward writing a constitution for France. It was prepared and proposed by the marquis de Lafayette.[2] A second and lengthier declaration, known as the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen of 1793 was later adopted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:42:57 PM by Illuminati Clique »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: ...this is why we rally around the EYE
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:19:33 AM »
yes i agree...this whole world of ours is one BIG MASSIVE CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!...they are trying to control me nowww...the eye is followin me the eye is followin me the eye is followin me the eye is followin me

WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCCIN DIE RETARD!

ikke

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
Really?..........

If society is one big conspiracy a retard like you wouldn't know about it.

Here's a picture of a cave, go die in it

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »
Really?..........

that was pretty much my point to him...but you didn't get it did ya lol

The Overfiend

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »

perhaps you didnt explain it very well. next time you post something make you sure niggas can understand that shit. cuz the truth is...the shit sounded retarded.

OK, I've simplified it a bit more: Play the song, look at the picture and after that read the article if you want.

Then you should get the point of the thread. Apart from that I can't help it if don't, that'd be the fault of the electrons not firing off in your brain.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:21:25 PM by Illuminati Clique »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 02:25:01 PM »
im playin the song...readin...and lookin directly into the eye

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »
Really?..........

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 03:35:12 PM »
Really?..........

Time for a change...bring it!

The Overfiend

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:07 PM »
I never said anything about conspiracy.

My point with making this thread was that alot of the meaning historically attached to the symbol is positive.

The aim was to highlight some of the meaning attached to the symbology and perhaps generate a bit of a discussion.

However, niggas appear slow and dumb in here these days...

I'm over their heads
Like a bulimic on a seesaw

-Nas, 'Queens Get the Money'

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:08:44 PM by Illuminati Clique »

ikke

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »
Really?..........

I didn't read your psot, stop crying....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »
Really?..........

give my best to your father

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »
I never said anything about conspiracy.

My point with making this thread was that alot of the meaning historically attached to the symbol is positive.

The aim was to highlight some of the meaning attached to the symbology and perhaps generate a bit of a discussion.

However, niggas appear slow and dumb in here these days...

I'm over their heads
Like a bulimic on a seesaw

-Nas, 'Queens Get the Money'

go bacc to the harry potter boards

ikke

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »
Really?..........

give my best to your father
he just was on his peroid

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 05:56:38 PM »
Anyways beyond the mindless comments of a few individuals.....clearly straight away anyone with a basic comprehension of English would realise that wasn't the purpose of the thread so perhaps it's time for you to literally stop being so zombified and actually activate those recesses of your brain which have been in a coma like state for so long. However I have read about Masons before and feel that nothing with them is what it seems and this is a book by Albert Pike called Morals and Dogma which I am going to purchase very shortly but here is a very telling quote I have come across. It is important to note that the key figures in Masonry are little known about beyond an oversimplfiication of who they are and that includes within the ranks of masons themselves. If they of done so, they would surely raise eyebrows at these quotes...

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it....

The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason…

every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself..." 1

Basically he is saying that the teachings of Masonry can not be taught to those outside of the masonic circle because their minds simply can't handle it BUT

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god but the negation of God.  The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry.

Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls?

Now what is interesting particularly about this is that Masonry basically is an extension of the Kabala.

Doubt it not!" 2

However this is the really telling point and for me even at a really simple level underlines that porch masons are just the useful idiots, the ones who serve a purpose of being the public face of Masonry.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages. " 3

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
Everybody know how to read but you actually take this shit seriously!!. And yet we're the idiots?? lol. I rest my case.