Author Topic: MY UNDERSTANDING on this whole Russian Situation...  (Read 843 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
MY UNDERSTANDING on this whole Russian Situation...
« on: October 28, 2002, 07:41:18 PM »
Here's my 2 cents, Correct me If Im wrong.....Ima Exlain it like Im explainin it 2 an 8 year old.....

Peep....

Chechnya - Small, Mostly a Muslim country with alot Oil in their territory....

Russia - A Country who Wants alot of Power, Wealth & Respect, Competes with other countries....
Trying 2 takeover Chechnya because it understands theres alot of money involved....Just like all tha other lil countries it has taken over, Russia wants Chechnya too....

Chechnya's Government Aint shit....
So they cannot defend themselves very well....
So tha people step up....NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIM, but because they dont want their land 2 be taken over by a GIANT....They simply dun wanna be Russia's Bitch....Understandble? I think so....

This whole MUSLIM situation is a coincidence 4 god's sake....Am I right or what? Is it ISLAM's fault that most Islamic Countries have alot of Oil? umm, I dun think so.....

So anywayz, Tha people of chechnya aka "terrorists", "savages", "extremists", face tha last resort which is 2 defend themselves any way necessary because Russia waz gettin closer and closer into takin over.....

So they decide 2 "Hijack", "Kidnap" that one theatre wit tha president in it as we all know so they can get to tha end of this.....

So Russia send negotiaters into tha theatre, tha Chechnyians tell them what they want and Russians say OK, let us analyze everything.....48 hours into it, Chechnyans still waitin 4 an answer.....

This is tha time where a dood tries to break 4 it and get tha fuc out of tha theatre, So tha chechnyans had no choice but to shoot tha dood.....
As they are doin this they accidentally shoot 2 other doods that were sitting behind tha man running.....OK, so 3 dead so far.....

Now as this is taking place, tha Russian Pigs outside think tha Chechnyans are killing all tha hostages.....So they decide 2 GAS tha muthafuca.....

Now this gas waz "suppose" 2 put everyone 2 sleep.....but what did it end up doing? Kill 114 of their people.....And Hundreds ended up wit fucked up lungs.....

My Question is, WHY THA FUC Would they gas this place? I mean if they had that kinda gas that puts U to "Sleep", then why didn't they just Spray it from tha start? Why all this waiting? I mean theres some serious conspiracies or whatever U wanna call it behind tha scenes dat we dunno about.....but wuteva, This is my understanding of tha whole situation.....

114 + 3 = 117 DEAD.....

I AM NOT JUSTIFYING THIS ATTACK, bUT, LETS FACE THA FACTS AND NOT JUMP 2 CONCLUSIONS.....THA FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE MUSLIM DOESNT HAVE SHIT 2 DO WIT NUTTIN.....SO U RACIST ASS ANTI-MUSLIM MOFOS NEED 2 CHILL ON THIS ONE.....

« Last Edit: October 28, 2002, 07:46:51 PM by Rodzilla aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

Re:MY UNDERSTANDING on this whole Russian Situation...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 07:51:56 PM »
god damn rodzill just broke it down there....serve them hataz.....nice shit....i like

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 08:04:55 PM »
Yeah, people just diss muslims and Islam cuz Chech-neah[lol] is basicly Muslims trying to get indipendance from Russia and make their own Country.  And it aint only over oil n money russia aint grantin them indipendance, its also cuz if they get indipendance, a lotta other places will want it too, and Russia will break down, my 2 cents, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 08:11:15 PM »
Rodzilla, you are an idiot. Chechnya is a part of Russia, just like Florida is part of the US. The fact of the matter is that the Muslims are trying to break away from Russia because they want to create an Islamic state. Just like in Malayasia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Nigeria, etc.....Muslims refuse to live in peace and instead are using terrorism and violence to overthrow governments. Wherever Muslims are a minority, they do this.

Which is why I am wondering how long before Muslims in America, Britian, Canada etc start wanting to create as Islamic state and resort to violence. My guess is 250 years or so.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2002, 08:17:19 PM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 08:15:32 PM »
This is starting to become outrageous. We now have Muslims on this message board who are trying to defend people who strap themselves with bombs and guns, take 700 people hotage, execute some of them, and threaten to kill the rest. And had the Russians not raided the theatre they would have carried it out.

Ladies and gentlemen.......I present to you the "religion of peace".
« Last Edit: October 28, 2002, 08:18:29 PM by CWalker187 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 09:37:07 PM »
This is starting to become outrageous. We now have Muslims on this message board who are trying to defend people who strap themselves with bombs and guns, take 700 people hotage, execute some of them, and threaten to kill the rest. And had the Russians not raided the theatre they would have carried it out.

Ladies and gentlemen.......I present to you the "religion of peace".

LMAO...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2002, 10:16:55 PM »
^^ LOL!!!  :D
That line was ALMOST as funny as "Allah will be very pleased."

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2002, 08:41:09 AM »
ha ha C Walker, cmon man, u think you could make stupid comparisons like that and not have me spit out ya lil facts?

comparing Chechnya to Florida is totally baseless,

now if lets say...the American Army fought for years against the Seminoles or whatever Indians in the Florida region, they defeat them militarily but the Indians retain autonomy and hold onto their culture,

when the American empire breaks up, those same Indians fight for their independance, but their are alot of natural resources in those swamps, and if Florida breaks free, the Iroquois Indians of lets say New York will want to break apart too....

THATS HOW YOU WOULD COMPARE FLORIDA TO CHECHNYA,
DONT BE STUPID AROUND ME AGAIN.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2002, 02:25:23 PM »
Again I see a man who doesnt live in Russia but tries to judge.

Chechnya is a part of Russia just like Florida is a part of USA, they were both conquered almost at the same time. Chechnya holds no oil itself, all the oil come from Daghestan by a tube that leads thru Chechnya. Chechenians steal oil from the tube, make gasoline and sell it all over Caucasus, thus stealing from their own country. They tried to gain independence, and they actually had it between 1996-1999. And what did them bitches do? Ruined they own capital, continued kidnapping people and makin em thier slaves (just yesterday I saw a slave that was kidnapped from Soviet Union in 1990 and just got released), and after all tried to conquer Daghestan by killing local peasants. WHAT IN THE FUCK ELSE COULD RUSSIA DO BUT SLAP THEM DOWN???????

Them motherfuckers in the theatre were gassed becuz they were strapped with explosives and threatened to blow the whole theatre up. Once they'd see a man witta gun in the door - they'd do it. 100 victims is bad, but a 1000 is even worse.

You hatin motherfuckerz better watch what you say. You dont know shit, so shut the hell up. You're fuckin defending terrorists, that my word.

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2002, 02:30:54 PM »
ha ha C Walker, cmon man, u think you could make stupid comparisons like that and not have me spit out ya lil facts?

comparing Chechnya to Florida is totally baseless,

now if lets say...the American Army fought for years against the Seminoles or whatever Indians in the Florida region, they defeat them militarily but the Indians retain autonomy and hold onto their culture,

when the American empire breaks up, those same Indians fight for their independance, but their are alot of natural resources in those swamps, and if Florida breaks free, the Iroquois Indians of lets say New York will want to break apart too....

THATS HOW YOU WOULD COMPARE FLORIDA TO CHECHNYA,
DONT BE STUPID AROUND ME AGAIN.

You're damn wrong. Soviet Union consisted of 15 union republics, of which Russia was the biggest one. In 1991 all other 14 union republics broke away, and Russia just stayed what it was before. Chechnya is a regular republic inside of Russia, just like other 20-25 of them. It was conquered in 18th century. I tell yo stupid ass once again: if we let Chechs go, you should let Hawaii, Alaska or Oklahoma separate the same time. Check what you say before moving ya lips, dont be a kid.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2002, 03:34:03 PM »
is Hawaii demanded their right to self determination? get the fuck out of here kid
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2002, 04:44:01 PM »
is Hawaii demanded their right to self determination? get the fuck out of here kid

Why do Muslims always have to overthrow governments and implement Islamic law? Why can't they just live in peace like everyone else?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2002, 06:20:21 PM »
why have the Europeans nations who colonizes Muslim lands refuse to give the people their self determination?

just because Chechens are muslims means you assume they will implement taliban like law on their land?

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2002, 11:34:35 AM »
Muslim nations have been extremely aggressive since the history of the world, its not American or Europe as U would like to believe.

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2002, 04:54:50 PM »
Muslim nations have been extremely aggressive since the history of the world, its not American or Europe as U would like to believe.

Hmmm..... Who's the country with the 999 billion dollar defense budget that's larger then all other countries combined?