Author Topic: herd mentality  (Read 444 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: herd mentality
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 12:10:47 AM »

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 06:22:25 AM »
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 07:40:24 AM »
what's wrong shopping at costco?
i get pizza there
Bomb pizza too!
you tried those dank chicken rolls
Nope, I'll have to check that out.
ITS LIKE CHICKEN STUFFED INTO A BIG PEACE OF BREAD...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »
most of the population are extremely dumbed down. when i got to the supermarket you see all these people going around shopping, looking mad confused at all the stuff on the shelves. like they haven't been going to the same store twice a week for the last 10 years.

in conclusion, because a lot of people do or believe the same thing, they are more likely to be wrong. to them, the world and events are percieved as confusing, random. there isn't anything you can do about it, certain things are best left to other people because they know and understand things better.

this is why things are so fucked up. people are stuck in their ways. programmed, as it were.

certain ways of thinking aren't useful any more. move on, or get moved on. gotta love the internet.
SAT, that's the Sad Ass Truth.  If you step outside of the norm, suddenly something is wrong with you.

word. the actual truth is that if you step outside the norm, something is right with you 8)

Exactly, because you are becoming something more than what society wants you to be.

its funny man, cuz i can never have an intelligent conversation with any of my homies, i mean i can but in some subjects its just pathetic.

i mean i was born christian but now i dont know, and everygoddamn time i have a debate or conversation about it wit the homies its always "the bible" "its gods way" "its god" "its jesus" . like yea homie your really making a strong statement.

one of my friends is straight ignorant. he thinks everything he says and sees is right, is really closed and one-minded. prime excample of the herd mentality.

i feel like im the only one that thinks/does outside the norm out of my friends

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 04:14:28 PM »
lol

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 05:17:41 AM »
Time for a change...bring it!