Author Topic: yo(:  (Read 1770 times)

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
Re: yo(:
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
lmao i didnt say nythin bout her not bein ugly.
rofll -_-

i get it , no more pics please (:
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Floydness

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 10:14:03 PM »
lmao I could kick myself in the head for even putting that picture up.. I probably deserve to be bagged on for this one so go right ahead ill be a good sport about it

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »
shes definitely got plenty of ugly

Floydness

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »
im gna leave now..  :'(

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 10:17:11 PM »
then leave tons of fun

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 10:17:26 PM »
lmaooo  ;D
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Floydness

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 10:18:15 PM »
^^ u know what u shouldnt make fun of me cuz chances are if u kick it with sam ill see u one of these days and then ull feel very akward  >:( lol

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
iight fatty, im sowwy.
forgive me please darling ?

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »
^^ u know what u shouldnt make fun of me cuz chances are if u kick it with sam ill see u one of these days and then ull feel very akward  >:( lol
then he can laugh in your ugly face

Floydness

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2009, 10:21:05 PM »
its a she u idiot, and I bet u she wont be laughing when she actually sees me  :)

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2009, 10:22:31 PM »
lmao
are u tryna scare me floydiee ?

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »
its a she u idiot, and I bet u she wont be laughing when she actually sees me  :)
well fuck her anyway if shes friends with lights. but that doesnt change your disgusting bloated face any

Floydness

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »
lmao

nope... not one bit. Ud be shocked to discover im not that ugly. Most likely I look better than u do. MOST likely..

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »
well fuck her anyway if shes friends with lights. but that doesnt change your disgusting bloated face any
the fuks dat supposed 2 mean der buddy ?

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2009, 10:27:54 PM »
lmao

nope... not one bit. Ud be shocked to discover im not that ugly. Most likely I look better than u do. MOST likely..

not THAAT ugly. -_- i dnt judge people, erryones beautiful in their own way.
nd u dnt needa compare me to you, clearly ur no competition (: