Author Topic: who is MINDBREAKER  (Read 3105 times)

acgrundy

Re: who is MINDBREAKER
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »
floyd is too fat to pass as this alias

LOL...stop frontin. you were more out of shape than she was, and that's before she lost 40 pounds. :-X

How much you want to bet you silly faggot?  So floyd lost 40 pounds...fine, lets go pic for pic.  I bet you she is not even close to as skinny as me.  WCC can vote on it.  If she loses, then you lose the bet and have to delete your account.  You can choose any fucking thing you want for me if I lose...I don't give a shit, because I know for 100% certainty that floyd is way fatter than me.  I'm like 13-15% body fat you silly faggot.  Even when I came to play ball I was under 20%. 

BTW you silly faggot, I'll stick fuck you up.  And Roccy, keep talking that bullshit, I'll fuck both you guys up.  Bring it the fuck on.  I seriously hate you and want to rip your fucking head off.  I would gladly drive back down to LA to do it.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 07:23:23 PM »
^ DAMN BRO I LOOK GOOD IN DAT ONE !

Tal, is that you?  ???
HOW RACIST JUST CUZ HE/SHE SAID BRO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 07:43:47 PM »
I seriously hate you and want to rip your fucking head off. 

LMFAO

you're pudgy as fuck, dude...quit catching feelings over it.

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »

LOL...stop frontin. you were more out of shape than she was, and that's before she lost 40 pounds. :-X

BTW you silly faggot, I'll stick fuck you up.  And Roccy, keep talking that bullshit, I'll fuck both you guys up.  Bring it the fuck on.  I seriously hate you and want to rip your fucking head off.  I would gladly drive back down to LA to do it.

LMAO..

it was a serious question son, no ones talking shit but you.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
^ DAMN BRO I LOOK GOOD IN DAT ONE !

Tal, is that you?  ???
HOW RACIST JUST CUZ HE/SHE SAID BRO

thats not being racist sam lmao, that sounded EXACTLY like tal LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 07:49:19 PM »

LMAO..

it was a serious question son, no ones talking shit but you.

acgrundy acts like such an emotional little bitch, seriously....he said he was gunna ignore me, made a whole thread about it and he couldnt even do that. dude needs a fuckin life supply of tampons, real talk.

BTW, loser, i'm through making bets with your welching ass. you already bitched out of that 500 dollar basketball bet, punk. stop being such a damn buster and get over ur emotions towards me already,damn.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »
And I was serious as shit...I will come down to LA and fuck you both up.  110% serious.

See how you both dodge that because you are insecure cowards.  Roccy, you are just some worthless clown, but you are friends with that fag nik.  I hate NIK and I want to see him suffer...I would experience joy from that.  And I hate anyone who is down with him, because if you somehow like that silly faggot, then you have got to be a retard  yourself.

C'mon NIK, coolest guy in the world.  You call me pudgy...well what does that make your fat bitch?  Seriously, put your money where your mouth is...lets go pic for pic.

I know 100% for a fact that your fat bitch did not lose 40 lbs.  I know this because, 1) 98% of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth is a lie, and 2) Floyd is insecure as shit about her fat body.  I don't fucking blame her though, she is fucking disgusting looking.

And I will end this with: I hate you NIK and I want to rip your fucking heart out.  You don't know how lucky you are that you are so fucking pathetic.  You being pathetic is the ONLY thing that saved you from an ass kicking before.  But now you continue to talk shit and I want to see you bleed.

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »
^^ stfu asshole, I probably look better than anyone thats ever fucked your small white dick lmao. I wish you would drive back over here like the retard you are so we can get this shit on film.. lmao, not only would NIK fuck u up in a second, but NIK and roccy??  and please lets take pics of me and u that would be great!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
And I was serious as shit...I will come down to LA and fuck you both up.  110% serious.

See how you both dodge that because you are insecure cowards.  Roccy, you are just some worthless clown, but you are friends with that fag nik.  I hate NIK and I want to see him suffer...I would experience joy from that.  And I hate anyone who is down with him, because if you somehow like that silly faggot, then you have got to be a retard  yourself.

C'mon NIK, coolest guy in the world.  You call me pudgy...well what does that make your fat bitch?  Seriously, put your money where your mouth is...lets go pic for pic.

I know 100% for a fact that your fat bitch did not lose 40 lbs.  I know this because, 1) 98% of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth is a lie, and 2) Floyd is insecure as shit about her fat body.  I don't fucking blame her though, she is fucking disgusting looking.

And I will end this with: I hate you NIK and I want to rip your fucking heart out.  You don't know how lucky you are that you are so fucking pathetic.  You being pathetic is the ONLY thing that saved you from an ass kicking before.  But now you continue to talk shit and I want to see you bleed.

this qualifies for "OHH SNAP Post of The Year 2009".

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »
I duno wtf his problem is (with me at least) all I did when he was there was sit on the phone, smile and talk to my friend.  ??? god damn, another angry idiot to deal with on this website  ::) :(

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »
I duno wtf his problem is (with me at least) all I did when he was there was sit on the phone, smile and talk to my friend.  ??? god damn, another angry idiot to deal with on this website  ::) :(

My problem with you is your fat ass is friends with NIK.  Like I stated earlier, I hate him and every mother fucker that is down with him.  But even besides that, I hate fat people.  And I also hate stupid people.  So I guess you get the fucking hat trick.

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »
you must have a lot of self hatred issues lol, no wonder youre mad.. Come on its ok, all you need is excessive therapy, weed, love, and oh yeah.. wiping the sand out of your vagina would probably help.  :-*

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 08:34:10 PM »

There you go floyd, let's see your fat ass

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »
^^ youve already seen what I look like I think im actually thinner now lol, when u saw me was I that fucking huge to u? damn  :'(

in any case, youve lost weight since Ive seen you. Good job asshole, now work on your personality  ;)

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »
^^ youve already seen what I look like I think im actually thinner now lol, when u saw me was I that fucking huge to u? damn  :'(

in any case, youve lost weight since Ive seen you. Good job asshole, now work on your personality  ;)

LMAO  I had like 3% more body fat back then.  I always keep fit and work out and eat healthy as shit.

I don't believe  you are thinner.  I believe you are a liar just like your fag boyfriend.  Now go fuck yourself you fat bitch.