Author Topic: who is MINDBREAKER  (Read 3102 times)

Floydness

Re: who is MINDBREAKER
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 08:42:10 PM »
You can believe whatever you like madfuck, doesnt make it true or false. If you drive out here again (im kinda hoping you will) ill come too just to prove myself and make fun of you when you get the shit pounded out of you.  You didnt answer my question though, WHEN u saw me back then, am I as huge as everyone makes me out to be? At least be a man and tell the truth lol

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »
You can believe whatever you like madfuck, doesnt make it true or false. If you drive out here again (im kinda hoping you will) ill come too just to prove myself and make fun of you when you get the shit pounded out of you.  You didnt answer my question though, WHEN u saw me back then, am I as huge as everyone makes me out to be? At least be a man and tell the truth lol

be a man and tell the truth?  hahahahaha...lmao...wow, the irony

I don't know if you are as huge as everyone makes you out to be...I don't know what the fuck people make you out to be.  You are fat, plain and simple.  When I saw you then and when your recent pics surfaced.  Are you fat now?  I'm betting  yes.

Why do I need to drive out there for you to prove yourself?  Prove it right now.  I don't understand your logic.  You are obviously extremely insecure about  your weight, and need people to tell you that you are not fat.  Obviously if you were not fat then you would post your picture up here immediately in order to get the attention.

And yes, when I saw you, I thought you were fat.  I 100% swear on my life.  Notice how I never ever said anything about it?  People always asked what you looked like and I never said anything?  I truly felt sorry for your pathetic boyfriend.  But he just had to keep running his mouth.  And now I'm very angry.  So if any of my insults hurt your feelings (which I don't give 1 fuck if they do) blame it on your faggot boyfriend.

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »
JERRRRRY JERRRRRY JERRRRRY !

xcuse me attention whores, dis thead is mine...so no fighting alowed...

...unless it involves mud  ;)
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Floydness

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »
^^ in any case, im not that insecure about my weight like  people on here make it out to be (come on, everyone is a little insecure though lol). I  never posted my pics on here cuz I know they look retarded Ive actually even had people tell me I look nothing like I do in pics, some bored fruitcup with nothing better to do in his life hunting me down online and found my profile, then posted all of the worse pics everrr. I was onlky asking u this cuz u saw me in person and I didnt think that this would be ur reaction. wtvr, I know im not as fucking obese as this place makes me out to be. As a matter of fact, people used to be pretty damn chill with me up until they knew about the whole NIK thing and the pics came out. Immature fucks.  You dont need to drive out here for me to prove myself LOL you were gna drive out here anyways (like u did the last time) to prove YOURSELF, I just thought it might be funny for me to show up and take a pic with ur angry ass. And stop acting like u didnt say anything cuz u felt bad for him, LMAO you hated him then and u hate him now. You would have said something ASAP the min you got home from your 7 hour drive ahaha..  anyways, take a chill pill you hot headed moron, I want you to show up to LA one more time with everyone before you pop a vein in your head from all this anger lol.. this time ill bring a video camera and upload the meeting on the dub for everyone to see.  :laugh:

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 09:04:10 PM »
im tired... I gotta get up at 6 tomorrow to go to workkk.. hmmm, I think im done with the dubcc drama for today.. I dont think ill respond anymore to the negativity.  :sleep:

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »
JERRRRRY JERRRRRY JERRRRRY !

xcuse me attention whores, dis thead is mine...so no fighting alowed...

...unless it involves mud  ;)

its time to reveal yourself bro!  :)

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 09:13:07 PM »
i iz the breakuuh of minds
& a true genius never reveals his identity . ;)
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Floydness

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »
actually SOMETIMES they do... People like receiving credit when credit is due and even when its not due lol

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »
i like stayin on the low, all mysterious and shit .
keeps em wantin more  ;)

Floydness

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 09:18:40 PM »
yeah I did the mystery thing for a while, those were the good old days on here. Then some fag had to let his bored life get to his head and searched for my pics.. weil it went all down hill from there..  :-\

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »
lmao man dat sucks wat can i say =/
im pretty sure the same story wont happen to me ;]

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 09:25:43 PM »
^^ in any case, im not that insecure about my weight like  people on here make it out to be (come on, everyone is a little insecure though lol). I  never posted my pics on here cuz I know they look retarded Ive actually even had people tell me I look nothing like I do in pics, some bored fruitcup with nothing better to do in his life hunting me down online and found my profile, then posted all of the worse pics everrr. I was onlky asking u this cuz u saw me in person and I didnt think that this would be ur reaction. wtvr, I know im not as fucking obese as this place makes me out to be. As a matter of fact, people used to be pretty damn chill with me up until they knew about the whole NIK thing and the pics came out. Immature fucks.  You dont need to drive out here for me to prove myself LOL you were gna drive out here anyways (like u did the last time) to prove YOURSELF, I just thought it might be funny for me to show up and take a pic with ur angry ass. And stop acting like u didnt say anything cuz u felt bad for him, LMAO you hated him then and u hate him now. You would have said something ASAP the min you got home from your 7 hour drive ahaha..  anyways, take a chill pill you hot headed moron, I want you to show up to LA one more time with everyone before you pop a vein in your head from all this anger lol.. this time ill bring a video camera and upload the meeting on the dub for everyone to see.  :laugh:

Hey dumbshit, I would have to drive down there in order to fight...you can't fight over the internet.  You can however show your picture to prove that you have lost weight.  Stay off the X pills, you are getting really fucking dumb.

WTF do you mean I would have said something the minute I got home from my drive?  How fucking stupid are you?  Did you not just understand what I wrote?  I never said anything about it because I felt sorry for NIK.  WTF, you think I'm just come up on here and say oh damn I just saw floyd and she is a fat ass?  I didn't give one fuck about you...I could care less to come on here and tell the forum about you.  However, people were constantly asking what you looked like.  I never ever replied.  If I didn't think you were fat then I would have said so.  But I did think you were fat, but I rather said nothing because I didn't want to be mean.  But now your fag boyfriend continued to talk shit, so basically, fuck you.

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »
yeah wonderful, cuz he annoyed you now your letting out your anger on me. Anyways, i dont wana post any more pics of me im sure that more will be posted though  ::) I havent even done x in a while.. and btw when u drove here for 7 hours u didnt even fight and u didnt pay ur share of the bet. Dnt use excuses, you could have thrown in a punch if you wanted to and it would have been on. Also stop saying u didnt say anything about my weight cuz u felt bad for nik, like I said- U ALWAYS HATED HIM. You even turned red when u got here (literally) LOL.. anyways why am I even responding to thisssss.. fuckkkk  :loser:

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »
bla bla bla bla.

are we done yet ladiessssss?

Floydness

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
yeah, im DONE.  ;D