Author Topic: who is MINDBREAKER  (Read 3108 times)

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
Re: who is MINDBREAKER
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »
good boy.
now u can get your cookie  ;)
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2009, 09:53:17 PM »
^^ stfu asshole, I probably look better than anyone thats ever fucked your small white dick lmao. I wish you would drive back over here like the retard you are so we can get this shit on film.. lmao, not only would NIK fuck u up in a second, but NIK and roccy??  and please lets take pics of me and u that would be great!

LMAO....this guy is such a loser, I'm not wasting my time on him anymore.

Floydness

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »
If he agrees to come back out here I beg u to waste just 20 more min on him.. ABUAHAHAHPLEASEEEEEE  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2009, 09:54:59 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:01 PM »
yeah I did the mystery thing for a while, those were the good old days on here. Then some fag had to let his bored life get to his head and searched for my pics.. weil it went all down hill from there..  :-\
hahaha you got so upset

Floydness

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »
stfu shit-for-brains, you dont even have the power to make me upset. If anything when I see you I shake my head and feel bad for u, u actually told me I was cool at some point until u decided to be a dicksucking follower

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »
1) 98% of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth is a lie, and 2) Floyd is insecure as shit about her fat body.  I don't fucking blame her though, she is fucking disgusting looking.

And I will end this with: I hate you NIK and I want to rip your fucking heart out.  
hahahahahaha calm down man niks a loser but its your own pussy fault for pussying out like a pussy

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »
i thought u were done.
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2009, 10:01:57 PM »
stfu shit-for-brains, you dont even have the power to make me upset. If anything when I see you I shake my head and feel bad for u, u actually told me I was cool at some point until u decided to be a dicksucking follower
follower? it was me who typed your email in plurlife and found those photos, i started that shit. and don't lie, when those photos first came out you cried and shit

Floydness

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »
I didnt cry asshole, thought I must say I was a little shocked at how fast these fags turned around and suddenly all came down on me as if I stole money from them but what else can I expect from these fucking fagfest (other than a few people of course) and yes you are a follower cuz u only started doing that when the hype was on.. Funny, ive had my profile there for a very long time and u never did that whole thing until it suddenly bagging on me became the the coolest thing on here. How do u respond to my posts so fast while u have jays dick in one hand..  ???

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »
i thought u were done.

everytime I try to leave something keeps pullin me back me back! lol

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »
i thought u were done.

everytime I try to leave something keeps pullin me back me back! lol
lmao i see you're easily distracted.

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »
no, you cried. dont lie

Floydness

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »
youre right, I cried. Just like u did while u wrote me that PM explaining why u always behave like u have sand in ur asshole.

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 10:10:17 PM »
am i the only normal one here ?