Author Topic: who is MINDBREAKER  (Read 3111 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: who is MINDBREAKER
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »
wasn't she "going to bed" like 3 pages ago? i could of sworn i saw her say she had work early tomorrow.

but 3 pages later & it's still some kind of war lmao.

G-Funk

« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »
And I was serious as shit...I will come down to LA and fuck you both up.  110% serious.

See how you both dodge that because you are insecure cowards.  Roccy, you are just some worthless clown, but you are friends with that fag nik.  I hate NIK and I want to see him suffer...I would experience joy from that.  And I hate anyone who is down with him, because if you somehow like that silly faggot, then you have got to be a retard  yourself.

C'mon NIK, coolest guy in the world.  You call me pudgy...well what does that make your fat bitch?  Seriously, put your money where your mouth is...lets go pic for pic.

I know 100% for a fact that your fat bitch did not lose 40 lbs.  I know this because, 1) 98% of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth is a lie, and 2) Floyd is insecure as shit about her fat body.  I don't fucking blame her though, she is fucking disgusting looking.

And I will end this with: I hate you NIK and I want to rip your fucking heart out.  You don't know how lucky you are that you are so fucking pathetic.  You being pathetic is the ONLY thing that saved you from an ass kicking before.  But now you continue to talk shit and I want to see you bleed.

Ho-ly Shit.

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2009, 10:59:37 PM »
wasn't she "going to bed" like 3 pages ago? i could of sworn i saw her say she had work early tomorrow.

but 3 pages later & it's still some kind of war lmao.

she keeps comming bak like lassie.

=/
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »

please stop the fight LMAO

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »
who fightin ? o.O
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »
change your user-name to "Da Peacekeepa", AG. :P

Kool Beenz

« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »
id rather be "Da Shitstarter" my nig

8)

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2009, 11:03:47 PM »
id rather be "Da Shitstarter" my nig

8)

haha, so i was rite bout u .

Kool Beenz

« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy

Muhfukka

« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »
mindbreaker, honestly is lights completely retarded? like walking into walls and shit?

Kool Beenz

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »
mindbreaker, honestly is lights completely retarded? like walking into walls and shit?
LMAOOOO. its not that extreme  :o

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:32 PM »
i just wanna take this time to say, it seems like two people in this thread got extremely emotional. acgrundy and floydness....now, floydness is a female, i understand why she'd catch feelings over all this shit, being unfairly clowned and what not, so she has that excuse, at the very least....but grundy? come on, man....whats your excuse for needing a tampon over some online shit? u dedicate so much anger & emotion towards me and you call other people pathetic losers. you're stalker status, my dude.