Author Topic: Country Grammer  (Read 1199 times)

Cali Climate

Re: Country Grammer
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »
he was a piece of shit.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 11:41:36 AM »
I love that album. Party tracks that go hard!

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 03:10:54 PM »

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
Filth.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
banger, play this in the club i go bonkers

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 06:52:17 PM »
that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
You'd praise this album if nelly used the same lyrics on every song
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school because i grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap because i am hip hop expert compared to you. all you hater who hate on me for liking nelly & supporting artists from city ,go get a real life ,losers. don't you guys have anything better to do.  it is not my fault i am loyal to my city & you haters are not to your own city
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:57:44 PM by midwestryder »

ikke

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »
that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
you think new schooler is an insult? that's just dumb

If you wrote the hiphop encyclopedia I still wouldn't give a shit about your opinion I listen to what I like I don't give a fuck if it's oldschool or new school.

Moe

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
lol, your worse than westside159

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 07:01:03 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:03:26 PM by midwestryder »

Moe

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no i am not . you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
rofl

Moe

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no i am not . you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
rofl

ikke

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
Either you're very bad at insults or this is pure humor

Moe

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder

ikke

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder

indeed

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder
He is the worst kind of moron that don't even know how funny he is.  :laugh: