Author Topic: Country Grammer  (Read 1201 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Country Grammer
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »
Never heard it and have no intentions to either
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 04:21:41 AM »
that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
You'd praise this album if nelly used the same lyrics on every song
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school because i grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap because i am hip hop expert compared to you. all you hater who hate on me for liking nelly & supporting artists from city ,go get a real life ,losers. don't you guys have anything better to do.  it is not my fault i am loyal to my city & you haters are not to your own city

Dude, learn to write proper, was a pain in the ass to read all that bullshit. Makes me regret I read it at all. Oh and House of Pain sucks.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 04:41:30 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 04:36:22 AM »
that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
lol, your worse than westside159
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
Either you're very bad at insults or this is pure humor

indeed
Wow, the gifs are off the chain in here.  Hot Shit!
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 04:55:22 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
He is the worst kind of moron that don't even know how funny he is.  :laugh:
The thing is I was hoping for a comment like that lol

EDIT: WTF, he said he lsitend to hiphop since 82, so he has to be atleast 40.
So he's either lying or mentally retarded
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 06:13:40 AM by ikke »

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 04:56:52 AM »
it was a tight album, no doubt

Moe

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 06:54:19 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
He is the worst kind of moron that don't even know how funny he is.  :laugh:
The thing is I was hoping for a comment like that lol

EDIT: WTF, he said he lsitend to hiphop since 82, so he has to be atleast 40.
So he's either lying or mentally retarded
and he knows 2pac better than anyone else because he saw him live.

2Pac would turn around in his grave if he heard all the tags on this mixtape.
no he would not . 2pac would have done the same thing . . i have followed 2pacs career since digital undergrounds same song & from there his first album  .so i can tell you 2pac would not trip on tags at all on mixtape.

Yeah, that makes you the one to say what he would have wanted to happen with his music. When Pac was alive not one song came out with DJ tags on them. If he could wake up right now the first thing he would do is rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape. Why is this fool called Nik Bean on it anyway? What the hell does he have to do with Pac?
sorry but you are wrong , 2pac had songs with dj tags on it from mixtapes like ron g's .  2pac would not rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape.  i know 2pac a little better then you because one i am older then you & hardcore 2pac fan since same song. i also saw 2pac peform live unlike you.  i  used to have ron g mixtape with unreleased 2pac on it from the 90's but someone stole them & they were tagged . these ron g mixtapes came out when 2pac was alive.so 2pac would not trip on tags at all.why is nik bean on it because he is dj who put this mixtape out not daz . daz just help make it but daz did not put this out himself . most mixtapes are put out by dj's not artist like daz.

You know 2Pac because you saw him perform live? hahaha :D
i know 2pac because i followed his whole career from the start & he was my idol .i i have seen eveything he did & have it on tape from when it was first shown.  i am old enough to say i know 2pac better then 98% of you fans on here .plus i ran in 2pac at gus's once. can anybody say that here ? i was teenager & just getting ready for my freshmen year of high school when 2pac's first album came out & i had it the first day unlike most of you.i bet you never saw 2pac perform. so shut up with that jealous crap.

so if he was 14 in 1991 than that makes him born in 1977 and is 32 right now. if he started listening to hip hop in 82 then he started when he was 5
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 06:59:35 AM by Michiel de Ruyter »

ikke

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 07:09:20 AM »
ROFL, get this guy his own tv show

Paul

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »
midwestryder is funny, he gets all defencive so easy
funkyfreshintheflesh

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »
Boy seems to love Nelly.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »
I bought this back in the day, used to like it but havent listened to it for ages.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Cali Climate

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »
All I remember about nelly, is a bunch of wiggers in k swiss who didn't like wu tang used to think he was great.

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
nelly sucks
mydwestryda blows men for a living!

Lucifuge

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 04:12:52 PM »
why he had beff with eminem
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »
The party tracks went hard, no denying that

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 07:40:47 PM »
stfu midwestdickryder

What the fuck is goin' on, on the second floor???