Author Topic: Country Grammer  (Read 1202 times)

Moe

Re: Country Grammer
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 08:29:15 PM »
that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
You'd praise this album if nelly used the same lyrics on every song
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
lol, your worse than westside159
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
Either you're very bad at insults or this is pure humor

What the fuck is goin' on, on the second floor???
ascii sex

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »
I enjoyed it.. and his second album that came out in 2002 was cool.. Nelly's a decent rapper with some cool party tracks.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »
I dont think this album gets enough praise. I remember when this dropped it was full hot tacks. Even lyrically Nelly came correct on this "if i think with my dick/then put your mouth on my brains"

Who else felt this album?

I actually never listened to the album but I've always heard good things about it. However, I always have and always will co-sign Nellyville. Great fuckin album. Nelly was dope, fuck what the haters say.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »
^^LMAO!!  You are a fan of Nellyville but you have never heard Country Grammar?

DIP DIP SET SET

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2009, 06:56:17 PM »
I dont think this album gets enough praise. I remember when this dropped it was full hot tacks. Even lyrically Nelly came correct on this "if i think with my dick/then put your mouth on my brains"

Who else felt this album?

I actually never listened to the album but I've always heard good things about it. However, I always have and always will co-sign Nellyville. Great fuckin album. Nelly was dope, fuck what the haters say.
:o
go go

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »

This was a really good album and I can't believe that Nelly went from this, to complete bs straight after

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM »
that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school becausei  grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap so i am hip hop expert compared to you.
lol, your worse than westside159
no i am not .instead you are just as bad as westside159 for even doing this.  you just another hater who just shows there true strips . get a life & do something with it .. you guys just can't handle the turth. there is nothin wrong with what i said & do .so that mean your are wrong & you are hater .
Either you're very bad at insults or this is pure humor

What the fuck is goin' on, on the second floor???
ascii sex
Huh? I didn't quite catch that first part.

midwestryder

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 07:57:38 AM »
nelly sucks
mydwestryda blows men for a living!
gow up child . they only one blowing is you & your childish insults

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 07:59:58 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school because i grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap because i am hip hop expert compared to you. all you hater who hate on me for liking nelly & supporting artists from city ,go get a real life ,losers. don't you guys have anything better to do.  it is not my fault i am loyal to my city & you haters are not to your own city

Dude, learn to write proper, was a pain in the ass to read all that bullshit. Makes me regret I read it at all. Oh and House of Pain sucks.
so yo uthink la coka nsotra sucks because that is house of pain & most people  on here think la coka nostra rules . so house of pain does not suck hater because they are one of the reasons white boys got any respect in hip hop at all.

ikke

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 08:00:42 AM »
nelly sucks
mydwestryda blows men for a living!
gow up child . they only one blowing is you & your childish insults
newschooler....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 09:27:37 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school because i grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap because i am hip hop expert compared to you. all you hater who hate on me for liking nelly & supporting artists from city ,go get a real life ,losers. don't you guys have anything better to do.  it is not my fault i am loyal to my city & you haters are not to your own city

Dude, learn to write proper, was a pain in the ass to read all that bullshit. Makes me regret I read it at all. Oh and House of Pain sucks.
so yo uthink la coka nsotra sucks because that is house of pain & most people  on here think la coka nostra rules . so house of pain does not suck hater because they are one of the reasons white boys got any respect in hip hop at all.

Haha, you just answered the wrong part of my reply. I haven't heard La Coka Nostra yet, so I can't say anything about them. Who cares about House of Pain these days?

kemizt

ikke

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2009, 09:28:44 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder

Haha, you just answered the wrong part of my reply. I haven't heard La Coka Nostra yet, so I can't say anything about them. Who cares about House of Pain these days?
he obviously, he's living in the past

midwestryder

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder

so you think la coka nsotra sucks because that is house of pain & most people  on here think la coka nostra rules . so house of pain does not suck hater because they are one of the reasons white boys got any respect in hip hop at all.

who cares about house of pain since they are la coka nostra & are on the rock the bells tour . alot of people,stupid.. house of pains jump around is bigger then any song you favorite artist has ever made

midwestryder

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2009, 11:36:38 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder

so you think la coka nsotra sucks because that is house of pain & most people  on here think la coka nostra rules . so house of pain does not suck hater because they are one of the reasons white boys got any respect in hip hop at all.

how am i living in the past when la coka nostra aka house of pain is one of the hottest rap group out there & is on rock the bells tour & just released an album last month. i am not living in the past ,jackass. also slaughterhouse is down with la coka nostra aka house of pain.

ikke

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2009, 11:43:41 AM »
stfu midwestdickryder

so you think la coka nsotra sucks because that is house of pain & most people  on here think la coka nostra rules . so house of pain does not suck hater because they are one of the reasons white boys got any respect in hip hop at all.

how am i living in the past when la coka nostra aka house of pain is one of the hottest rap group out there & is on rock the bells tour & just released an album last month. i am not living in the past ,jackass. also slaughterhouse is down with la coka nostra aka house of pain.
you're just proving my point.
YOu wouldn't listen to LCN if they weren't house of pain 15 years ago