Author Topic: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...  (Read 826 times)

Kool Beenz

Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...
« on: August 06, 2009, 12:36:32 PM »
So i have been trying to get into the Air Force last year... but they didnt have the job i wanted so i looked into the Army
i did good on my ASFAB but i have a LONG criminal record stemming from fights, truancy, graffiti, theft, and assault but i got a waiver cleared for all that
when i went to go to MEPS and get my physical i saw the doctor there who's fucking dumb ass put i "self mutilated" myself because i had burn marks from a cigarette from when i was younger... and said i was "chronically depressed and i had anger issues"
i can agree to the anger issues cus everyone does have some at some point... but dude chronically depressed and self mutilation are you fucking kidding me??? im RARELY depressed and if i am i just smoke a blunt of pop a zanny and forget it and im good, im never fuckin depressed, all my family and friends know that about me that im always happy and shit and in a good mood... hell even most of yall should know that and yall dont even know me personally... and the self mutilation is fucking stupid i didnt do it to myself i dont know why he would put that... and im not the only person that got suckered into that bullshit
anyways i need waivers for all the above and they got disapproved and now i fucking cant join im not sure if its permanent or temporary but still its just such bullshit... this is what i really wanted to do in life... i wanted to see the world and travel and make my own money and shit and defend my country... now im gonna have to go back to a fuckin 9-5 job and go to wack ass college that is fuckin over rated...
only way to fight it is to go to the Veterans Affair and shit but fuck that im not even gonna waste anymore of my life...

FUCK THE MILITARY AND THE GOVERNMENT

yeah man i need some cheering up right now im finna go smoke my problems away and have some drinks at the bar with some friends too cheer me up...

Queen Sikotic this is where you come in and write me a poem and say a prayer....

thanks in advance dubcc brother ens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:38:19 PM »

they keep on fallin' homie. :P

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »
its just bullshit man... thats what really fuckin hurts

but fuck it might as well register for classes tomorrow and go back to fuckin college which feels like the 13th grade and deal with all the bullshit drama

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »
thats what u get for tryna help the government, you depressed mufucka

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »
thats what u get for tryna help the government, you depressed mufucka

dude this is prolly the most depressed i have felt since my juella died and that was 3 years ago
its just bullshit dude, but if there is one thing i have ever learned in life its to lift your head up and over come it and be a man and deal with it

i just gotta man up, you know how it goes

ikke

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
why would you want to go into the airforce or army?

the free healthcare?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 12:53:57 PM »
okay I ama pm you then I ama put something up for you and that lady you lost............

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »
well cus thats what i want to do... i want to get a good income, have a career, be independent, the healthcare is a plus and free college too, travel the world, and serve my country...

but now none of thats gonna happen so i go to get a fuckin education and be stuck in corpus!
oh well atleast i still have my hoes

8)

ikke

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »
well cus thats what i want to do... i want to get a good income, have a career, be independent, the healthcare is a plus and free college too, travel the world, and serve my country...

but now none of thats gonna happen so i go to get a fuckin education and be stuck in corpus!

8)
be independant?
you would be a government drone

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 12:59:21 PM »
what you need to do is go to college and I have the right one for you........ ;)

coloradotechunvirstyonline.edu or .com I forgot which one......that is where I am going in the spring to learn this business of running a record company and so that I can run yahweh prodcutions right,I got a lot of freinds in the industry including dre and have personal info about snoop.,i know dre's lawyer,the guy who made dr.dre.com and a few others of his folks and I got yellas personal business address,a address for bg knoccout and a few others(rens po box)

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »
Big AG.  Keep trying.  If you ask enough eventually they will allow you the oppurtunity to explain things to them.  They just throw up the bs to discourage peeps who aren't really interested.  Stay positive and keep moving forward.  Also have you considered ROTC?  That' a good plan as well.  In the meanwhile you are a good dude, and things have a way of working out for good dudes.  Stay up!

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:39 PM »

8)

next time i visit my grandparents in houston i'ma get at you. corpus christi = the shit.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
what you need to do is go to college and I have the right one for you........ ;)

coloradotechunvirstyonline.edu or .com I forgot which one......that is where I am going in the spring to learn this business of running a record company and so that I can run yahweh prodcutions right,I got a lot of freinds in the industry including dre and have personal info about snoop.,i know dre's lawyer,the guy who made dr.dre.com and a few others of his folks and I got yellas personal business address,a address for bg knoccout and a few others(rens po box)

ok you do that lol

damn im not even in the mood for clowning right now

:-\
but thanks though you just gave me a good laugh

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »
major respect for losing your lady and I got something for you:

softly the angels come
they feel ther need the love
softly heavens music plays
this death may take days
then the human shows a sign
a weary sign of heavens most devine
angels lift her and take away
a sunrise made new that day
so if you want to see your freind
she is in the sunrise where she won't end
Gods tears come as rain there
washes away the hurting cares
an angel abounds in heavens glory
for she feels the Sons love
watches out for morning glory
for God's beautiful love

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 01:06:01 PM »
Big AG.  Keep trying.  If you ask enough eventually they will allow you the oppurtunity to explain things to them.  They just throw up the bs to discourage peeps who aren't really interested.  Stay positive and keep moving forward.  Also have you considered ROTC?  That' a good plan as well.  In the meanwhile you are a good dude, and things have a way of working out for good dudes.  Stay up!

i feel you cuzz but i aint into ROTC honestly tho if i wanted to take that direction in my life i would of done that back in high school but in high school i was too busy being a cool kid which didnt pay off for shit lol

i aint really dwelling on it cus atleast i have something to fall back on (college) but it just sucks