Author Topic: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...  (Read 796 times)

G-Funk

Re: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »
Damn, I can't believe they didn't let you in, especially with a criminal record like that (the truancy thing I understand) but still.. and with the way things are right now like Muhfukka said it's a bit surprising. I'm sure you'll get in eventually tho.

Roccy

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »
thats what u get for tryna help the government

exactly.

AG, shit just wasnt ment to be man.
how it really goes down..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »
i mean in the long run it could work out better for you this way. once they get a hold of you theyll keep sending you back over there. fuck what the government says, this shit going on over there isnt going away anytime soon

but see im not the only person this has happened too, like 8 other people had this same shit and when i went to MEPS they were upset cus the doctors puts some shit like that too

its like they dont want you to join or something but the thing is those fuckin doctors work for the MEPS place they arent in the military so they wouldnt even know how it feels wanting to join and shit cus they are all fuckin dick heads...

and in all honestly i think my doctor was a jew... lol
he was a skinny guy with a huge nose and curly black hair and his last name ended with a "stien"
just thought i might throw that in there

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 01:37:16 PM »
fuckin kikes always trying to fuck everything up

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
here is an example... this one girl from Barbados, beatuful ass girl i think i was telling Roccy about her the other night she had some cuts on her arm that she got from her sister and she told me, the doctors  put "self mutilation" on her also which made her very upset and shit and it wasent like she did that herself...

fucked up

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »
it would suck if she didnt get in either because she really wanted to join the navy and be in administrations (in an office all day) because her family isn't very wealthy and she wanted to have money for school to become a nurse when she got out... because her family cant afford to send her to college
and she needed a waiver for the self mutilation too, i hope things went good for that girl atleast

thisoneguy360

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »
Just keep your head up man, fuck the government.

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »
how old were the fucking cig burns though my friend got one completely put out on his forehead by his old bitch and the scar lasted like two years max. best believe that bitch got stomped out by some other bitches for that though

Kool Beenz

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
a year old but i got like 3 of them all in a line and if i would of known that the doctors were dicks i would of just said they were insect bites but i had no idea and neither does anyone they tell the truth cus you think its no big deal...

i was drunk and zannied out and i burned my friend on accident and she was like "ow" and me and my other friend were like they dont hurt and we started burning eachother and couldnt even feel it cus the zannys and patron we had kicked in...

but all i told him was that i got burned by a cigarette and he automatically assumed i did it to myself
same with what happened to that other chick and some other dudes that were trying to get in

such bullshit

Floydness

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
A.G some things in life are just meant to happen and some things arent. For all you know you could have gotten really hurt in the army or maybe even died and this is fate trying to save you. Sometimes u have to look at it like divine intervention because u never know what could have happend if you took that path or not, obviously if something so small, stupid, and false prevented you from taking that path there must be some reason for it. You just need to be optimistic about it. You can still travel the world and make bomb ass bank while doing something you love. It will just take hard work and effort (as you would have put it into the army) and even better you wont be under some stuffy ass rules when you travel you can just do whatever you want.. In any case, fuck the gov.

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »
or maybe he was meant to go over there and slaughter those a-rab motherfuckers you fat jew

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
^^ please stop talking to me unless you pull jays dick out of your ass  ;)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2009, 02:19:16 PM »
I agree with floyd,you might have died over there and that would be a damn shame :'( :-\

Kool Beenz

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »
same thing Floyd said is what every female has told me

all my homies is like fuck the military

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »
well listen to them ag,cmon baby boy be yourself and not this sad lump,I don't like to see you like this,you worry me sometimes ag,its like your hiding your true personality on here and I for one think it is a damn shame................. :-\