Author Topic: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...  (Read 837 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 02:33:51 PM »
well listen to them ag,cmon baby boy be yourself and not this sad lump,I don't like to see you like this,you worry me sometimes ag,its like your hiding your true personality on here and I for one think it is a damn shame................. :-\

shut the fuck up already

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2009, 02:39:10 PM »
LMAO ^^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2009, 03:07:11 PM »
and its all the jews fault by the way

mexicans wouldnt be employed in this country if it werent for jews. say thank you, shitstain.

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »
do you actually think that?

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »
and no, your parents housekeeper and gardener dont count for all mexicans

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »
like someone said before keep trying if its really what u want to do eventually someone will listen to what you have to say its easy to get shit over the military.  Military isnt all that bad like people say...guarenteed paycheck every two weeks, they pay for your housing, medical and u get to travel i used to not like this shit cause of some of the bullshit u gotta deal with from time to time but now im on my grown man shit with a kid n the military isnt a bad thing i get paid no matter how much i work...i work 4 days a week 6 hours a day and you would have to make at least 20 bucks a hour 40 hours a week to get paid what i do after everything and im at the lower end of the paygrade...keep trying if its what u want to do...dont listen to fools hatin cause they think the government is evil..i aint that bad..

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2009, 03:35:12 PM »
right^^ the gov is amazing..  im sure when it comes down to it, its a group of very warm hearted people that arent digustingly greedy that dont strip down the quality of human life in order to make more and more money.

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2009, 03:35:54 PM »
right^^ the gov is amazing..  im sure when it comes down to it, its a group of very warm hearted people that arent digustingly greedy that dont strip down the quality of human life in order to make more and more money.
hahahaha this is coming from a straight up kike

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »
shut up faggot ^^  jews arent as greedy as you think, as a matter of fact the most generous fucking people ive ever met in my life are all middle eastern.. Its the fucking honkies  that get all sketchy when you ask them for a smoke LMAO

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »
actually the jews are that greedy, and then some

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »
muhfucka listen, theres a difference between being greedy and conserving. The main reason jews are rich is because they dont just throw their money away on stupid worthless shit like many people do and they work hard as fuck for their money. They dont just sit at home all day collection checks from the gov, nor do they sell fruit on the corner of the street, they have a strong business mind.. How do u think rich people get rich? By passing out money? stop hating on us because youre mad at life.

Floydness

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »
In any case I think im just gonna snip this at the bud while I can, ag was talking about the army and here I am defending jews talking to muhfucka.. NEXTTTTTT  ::)

ikke

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »
In any case I think im just gonna snip this at the bud while I can, ag was talking about the army and here I am defending jews talking to muhfucka.. NEXTTTTTT  ::)
I like jews, black people still complain about slavery which ended 150 years ago and jews don't complain about the hollocaust which ended 50 years ago.

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
jews don't complain about the hollocaust which ended 50 years ago.
They dont?

ikke

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »
jews don't complain about the hollocaust which ended 50 years ago.
They dont?
only jews I saw complaining about it actually lost family because of it or actually were in those camps