Author Topic: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...  (Read 830 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Damn man im fuckin heart broke right now...
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »
so most black people in america arent descendants of slaves?

ikke

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »
so most black people in america arent descendants of slaves?
yes but they didn't know those people....

the ghost

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »
IKKE, are you engaged in a who's dumber contest with LIGHTS that we should know about?

ikke

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 04:20:09 PM »
IKKE, are you engaged in a who's dumber contest with LIGHTS that we should know about?
you also need to stop crying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »
and no, your parents housekeeper and gardener dont count for all mexicans

LOL@thinking white people generally like Mexicans.................trust me, muthafucka, Jews are one of the only business owners out in socal who actually tolerate and treat mexicans nice. i bet if it were purely white people running this country, mexicans who try crossing the border would be shot on site :laugh:...you wouldnt wanna hear some of the shit i've seen all-american white boys say about yall. then again, you are half white. most likely a big part of the reason you hate yourself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 06:04:19 PM »
actually the jews are that greedy, and then some

self hating bitch, didnt u say there are no jews when you live? stop watching tv, idiot............it wasnt meant for u.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »
This might be good in the end, my man. Personally, I wouldn't ever defend this country because they don't fight for shit I believe in for the most part. The military eventually fucks you anyways, that's why we got veterans on every corner begging for money. I give enough to this country by paying taxes and dealing with all the other bullshit that comes with living here. Just stick to working and school until they lift that bullshit from your file if you still wanna join the military.

Or you could always join the other side lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2009, 07:31:20 PM »
go pick oranges wetback :boohoo:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »
This might be good in the end, my man. Personally, I wouldn't ever defend this country because they don't fight for shit I believe in for the most part. The military eventually fucks you anyways, that's why we got veterans on every corner begging for money. I give enough to this country by paying taxes and dealing with all the other bullshit that comes with living here. Just stick to working and school until they lift that bullshit from your file if you still wanna join the military.

i was waiting for an educated response from you... but yeah your right... i look back how they fucked Joe Louis who was a veteran who actually REALLY fought for this country and your right the government ends up fucking you....
i don't kind paying taxes never really bothered me and i guess im gonna have to deal with school and get and education which is bullshit tho cus i know some smart fucks who never even made it past the 8th grade and they are running the oil fields making more then you would ever imagine...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2009, 09:38:23 PM »
So i have been trying to get into the Air Force last year... but they didnt have the job i wanted so i looked into the Army
i did good on my ASFAB but i have a LONG criminal record stemming from fights, truancy, graffiti, theft, and assault but i got a waiver cleared for all that
when i went to go to MEPS and get my physical i saw the doctor there who's fucking dumb ass put i "self mutilated" myself because i had burn marks from a cigarette from when i was younger... and said i was "chronically depressed and i had anger issues"
i can agree to the anger issues cus everyone does have some at some point... but dude chronically depressed and self mutilation are you fucking kidding me??? im RARELY depressed and if i am i just smoke a blunt of pop a zanny and forget it and im good, im never fuckin depressed, all my family and friends know that about me that im always happy and shit and in a good mood... hell even most of yall should know that and yall dont even know me personally... and the self mutilation is fucking stupid i didnt do it to myself i dont know why he would put that... and im not the only person that got suckered into that bullshit
anyways i need waivers for all the above and they got disapproved and now i fucking cant join im not sure if its permanent or temporary but still its just such bullshit... this is what i really wanted to do in life... i wanted to see the world and travel and make my own money and shit and defend my country... now im gonna have to go back to a fuckin 9-5 job and go to wack ass college that is fuckin over rated...
only way to fight it is to go to the Veterans Affair and shit but fuck that im not even gonna waste anymore of my life...
I was in the army..why would doc at the meps be doing that shit? ..I thought they take everyone.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:41:14 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »
So i have been trying to get into the Air Force last year... but they didnt have the job i wanted so i looked into the Army
i did good on my ASFAB but i have a LONG criminal record stemming from fights, truancy, graffiti, theft, and assault but i got a waiver cleared for all that
when i went to go to MEPS and get my physical i saw the doctor there who's fucking dumb ass put i "self mutilated" myself because i had burn marks from a cigarette from when i was younger... and said i was "chronically depressed and i had anger issues"
i can agree to the anger issues cus everyone does have some at some point... but dude chronically depressed and self mutilation are you fucking kidding me??? im RARELY depressed and if i am i just smoke a blunt of pop a zanny and forget it and im good, im never fuckin depressed, all my family and friends know that about me that im always happy and shit and in a good mood... hell even most of yall should know that and yall dont even know me personally... and the self mutilation is fucking stupid i didnt do it to myself i dont know why he would put that... and im not the only person that got suckered into that bullshit
anyways i need waivers for all the above and they got disapproved and now i fucking cant join im not sure if its permanent or temporary but still its just such bullshit... this is what i really wanted to do in life... i wanted to see the world and travel and make my own money and shit and defend my country... now im gonna have to go back to a fuckin 9-5 job and go to wack ass college that is fuckin over rated...
only way to fight it is to go to the Veterans Affair and shit but fuck that im not even gonna waste anymore of my life...
I was in the army..why would doc at the meps be doing that shit? ..I thought they take everyone.

I thought doc accept everyone...that was stupid...they need  men.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

westsiderider323

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »
yo AG keep ya head up cuzz keep a positive mindstate and dont let no bitch ass keep u down

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »

i was waiting for an educated response from you... but yeah your right... i look back how they fucked Joe Louis who was a veteran who actually REALLY fought for this country and your right the government ends up fucking you....
i don't kind paying taxes never really bothered me and i guess im gonna have to deal with school and get and education which is bullshit tho cus i know some smart fucks who never even made it past the 8th grade and they are running the oil fields making more then you would ever imagine...
I feel ya. Going to college and shit liek that is not for everyone no matter what anyone says. It's unfair that they try to bottle everyone up in the system like that. I dunno what to tell ya man except keep shooting for whatever you wanna do. Nothing any of us want comes easy. I'm struggling trying to reach my own goals with everyone trying to shatter my dreams too, but you gotta ignore them and keep going for it. They can't tell you "No" forever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE