Author Topic: L&L Hawaiin BBQ  (Read 977 times)

Sikotic™

Re: L&L Hawaiin BBQ
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2009, 01:32:41 AM »
AWWWHHHH YOU LOSERS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.
a constant hard-on for KAIN?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 01:40:50 AM »

I KNEW ABOUT NIK, BUT DIEGOSTYLE WAS AN UNDERCOVER STAN.

JOIN THE CLUB
--------------------
OVERSEER
JOME
NIK
DOGGIESTYLE
ETC...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2009, 10:40:15 AM »

Here Sikotic, this will match with your Dipset and KAIN posters in your room  ;)

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

what? we both like girls? sorry u cant be part of that exclusive club of strait males KAIN...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 10:53:31 AM »

what? we both like girls? sorry u cant be part of that exclusive club of strait males KAIN...

FAILED COMEBACK.

IS YOUR G/F 250 POUNDS AS WELL.

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

FAILED COMEBACK.

IS YOUR G/F 250 POUNDS AS WELL.

But THAT comeback was amazing.  250 lbs? lol not even close

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »
LOL...KAIN longs to be me, hoping that people who diss him are dedicated followers when theyre simply just clowning him.

universe

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 01:06:17 AM »
LOL...KAIN longs to be me, hoping that people who diss him are dedicated followers when theyre simply just clowning him.

GET REAL FRAUD.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2009, 01:11:04 AM »

GET REAL FRAUD.

go delete a diss post you made and tone it down, you scary bitch

universe

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2009, 01:17:35 AM »
GET REAL FRAUD.

YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING SHIT WHEN I'M NOT AROUND.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2009, 01:33:26 AM »
GET REAL FRAUD.

YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING SHIT WHEN I'M NOT AROUND.

yes...now im less comfortable, kain

Cali Climate

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2009, 02:12:48 AM »
This turned in to "Kain makes me feel less than so I'll spend my time ganging up on him with other flunkies"

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2009, 10:24:52 AM »
KAIN^∞ =KAIN to the infinite power, u killed them with that shit lol even though it's on some nerdy trigged out shit ;D

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »
This turned in to "Kain makes me feel less than so I'll spend my time ganging up on him with other flunkies"

are u directing that at me? Cus its really mainly NIK and I talking shit to KAIN.  My issue with KAIN has nothing to do with NIKs.  I just think KAIN is a fuckin geek and has a habit of making completely retarded statements just to get attention.  I dont really personally have a problem with u...shit, i been here forever and hardly know u.  So I hope youre not just talkin shit for no reason.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »

are u directing that at me? Cus its really mainly NIK and I talking shit to KAIN.  My issue with KAIN has nothing to do with NIKs.  I just think KAIN is a fuckin geek and has a habit of making completely retarded statements just to get attention.  I dont really personally have a problem with u...shit, i been here forever and hardly know u.  So I hope youre not just talkin shit for no reason.

who gives a fuck what banana boy says? most of the shit he spews is not even close to being accurate