Author Topic: L&L Hawaiin BBQ  (Read 1006 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: L&L Hawaiin BBQ
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 03:14:29 PM »
L&L and all those other Hawaiian bbq places are meh imo. That chicken and beef is bomb but the other stuff like the fish, shrimp, rice, mac salad is hella bland. Decent eating though

EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE WROTE.

THEIR MARCONI SALAD IS AN EMBARRASSMENT.

unfortunately youre a retard, so your opinion isnt valid... ;)

NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE ON A BUDGET.
Budgets can be a real muthfucka sometimes.
Time for a change...bring it!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »
L&L and all those other Hawaiian bbq places are meh imo. That chicken and beef is bomb but the other stuff like the fish, shrimp, rice, mac salad is hella bland. Decent eating though

Everyone is on a "budget"...wtf r u talkin about? You know somebody that could buy ANYthing in the world?  If I wanted something cheap and boring, id create an account on your website.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »

Everyone is on a "budget"...wtf r u talkin about? You know somebody that could buy ANYthing in the world?  If I wanted something cheap and boring, id create an account on your website.

YOU WON'T HAVE TO PROSTITUTE YOURSELF THIS MONTH.

universe

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »
YOUR G/F IS PROBABLY MALNOURISHED, MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE HER OUT....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »
ive seen some of these joints here n there never tried it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

Naw shes good.  She dont fuck with taxi drivers.  I gotta admit tho, your mom did a good job on her braids last week... ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

Naw shes good.  She dont fuck with taxi drivers.  I gotta admit tho, your mom did a good job on her braids last week... ;)

OH RIGHT, YOUR GIRL TRIED TO PAY MY MOM WITH FOOD STAMPS.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY MOVING TO PHOENIX, MAYBE THERE YOU COULD MAKE RENT AND AFFORD FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 01:03:09 PM by KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »
Loco Moco  8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »

Naw shes good.  She dont fuck with taxi drivers.  I gotta admit tho, your mom did a good job on her braids last week... ;)

OH RIGHT, YOUR GIRL TRIED TO PAY MY MOM WITH FOOD STAMPS.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY MOVING TO PHOENIX, MAYBE THERE YOU COULD MAKE RENT AND AFFORD FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.

Hmmm.  I think I'll stay here...im doin just fine, my African homie.  Food stamps huh? She shoulda took it, it woulda been the biggest payday of yall lives. I mean, if you can be fed on only 10 cents a day like they say on tv...imagine how good youd eat with some food stamps.  :o

btw....hows the website goin?  ;)

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 11:10:19 AM »
Loco Moco  8)

man I cant fuck with that shit. It look nasty as hell lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 11:18:33 AM »
the bbq ribs is a shittier knock off of the korean shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »
the bbq ribs is a shittier knock off of the korean shit.

probably so.  I dont ever get that shit anyways, just the BBQ Chicken and BBQ Beef.  Theres some local spots that are better, but for a chain L&L is pretty good.

universe

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 12:18:17 AM »
btw....hows the website goin?  ;)

MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOUR LIFE.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU START YOUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT EDUCATION.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:29:44 AM by KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN »

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU START YOUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT EDUCATION.

riiiigggght, high school drop out. Good thing you know my life KAIN. Keep trying lol. You taking a computer class at City doesnt qualify you as a computer genius lol.  Just a loser nerd...whos website is going so well, that he's crawling back to DubCC again.  :grumpy:

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 10:26:33 AM »

riiiigggght, high school drop out. Good thing you know my life KAIN. Keep trying lol. You taking a computer class at City doesnt qualify you as a computer genius lol.  Just a loser nerd...whos website is going so well, that he's crawling back to DubCC again.  :grumpy:
That is interesting to bring up.  You would think he would want us to migrate to his website.  Instead, he comes back to try to clown the G-Spot.
Time for a change...bring it!