Author Topic: L&L Hawaiin BBQ  (Read 980 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: L&L Hawaiin BBQ
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 10:29:52 AM »
btw....hows the website goin?  ;)

MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOUR LIFE.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU START YOUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT EDUCATION.

riiiigggght, high school drop out. Good thing you know my life KAIN. Keep trying lol. You taking a computer class at City doesnt qualify you as a computer genius lol.  Just a loser nerd...whos website is going so well, that he's crawling back to DubCC again.  :grumpy:
That is interesting to bring up.  You would think he would want us to migrate to his website.  Instead, he comes back to try to clown the G-Spot.

He's just trying to get attention. Its sad really...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »
Shit is bomb, u ever eat at Rascals?

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 10:36:27 AM »
Shit is bomb, u ever eat at Rascals?

Rascals?? Wheres that at?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 10:43:01 AM »
I know of two, One is in Gardena and the other in Torrance (The LA/South Bay Area)...

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »
I know of two, One is in Gardena and the other in Torrance (The LA/South Bay Area)...

oh aiight, im in SD tho.  So naw, never been there. 

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

That's right,

off subject: man I still think about those carne asada fries, that u posted a while back!

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

That's right,

off subject: man I still think about those carne asada fries, that u posted a while back!

ahhh yeaaaah lol those things are off the chain...pour some hot sauce over it and youre good to go!

universe

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU START YOUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT EDUCATION.

riiiigggght, high school drop out. Good thing you know my life KAIN. Keep trying lol. You taking a computer class at City doesnt qualify you as a computer genius lol.  Just a loser nerd...whos website is going so well, that he's crawling back to DubCC again.  :grumpy:
That is interesting to bring up.  You would think he would want us to migrate to his website.  Instead, he comes back to try to clown the G-Spot.

HAHA YOU SHOULD REALLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND STOP USING NIK'S INSULTS ABOUT ME.

I'VE BEEN ON DUBCC/G-SPOT FOR 6 YEARS AND YOU CLOWNS TELLING ME TO LEAVE.

YOU IDIOTS KNOW HALF THE STORY, E PIFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE G-SPOT.

THE REAL REASON THE G-SPOT SUCKS

IS BECAUSE SEER AND JOME HATED

ON THE QUALITY POSTERS AND MADE

THE ASSHOLES MODS.
...and that's the rest of the story.  Thank you, and have a good evening.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 11:30:25 AM by KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN »

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 11:56:15 AM »

riiiigggght, high school drop out. Good thing you know my life KAIN. Keep trying lol. You taking a computer class at City doesnt qualify you as a computer genius lol.  Just a loser nerd...whos website is going so well, that he's crawling back to DubCC again.  :grumpy:
That is interesting to bring up.  You would think he would want us to migrate to his website.  Instead, he comes back to try to clown the G-Spot.

HAHA YOU SHOULD REALLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND STOP USING NIK'S INSULTS ABOUT ME.

I'VE BEEN ON DUBCC/G-SPOT FOR 6 YEARS AND YOU CLOWNS TELLING ME TO LEAVE.

YOU IDIOTS KNOW HALF THE STORY, E PIFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE G-SPOT.

THE REAL REASON THE G-SPOT SUCKS

IS BECAUSE SEER AND JOME HATED

ON THE QUALITY POSTERS AND MADE

THE ASSHOLES MODS.
...and that's the rest of the story.  Thank you, and have a good evening.

I think you believe youre more relevant then you are man.  Youre simply looked at as another poster here.  Your silly website doesnt have anything to do with the G-Spot. I just think its funny how youve always tried to talk shit about Dubcc in order to bring attention to your bullshit website...only to come crawling back over and over. Im sure Seer gets a kick out of it also.  Understand that your purpose on here, is for entertainment.  Like a clown.  You talk shit about NIK, but I hope you know that the way youre viewed is not that much different then NIK.

universe

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »
I think you believe youre more relevant then you are man.  Youre simply looked at as another poster here.  Your silly website doesnt have anything to do with the G-Spot. I just think its funny how youve always tried to talk shit about Dubcc in order to bring attention to your bullshit website...only to come crawling back over and over. Im sure Seer gets a kick out of it also.  Understand that your purpose on here, is for entertainment.  Like a clown.  You talk shit about NIK, but I hope you know that the way youre viewed is not that much different then NIK.

YOU AND NIK TALK ABOUT MY SITE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.

TAKE ANOTHER YEAR OFF OR KEEP MY NAME OFF YOUR KEYBOARD.

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

YOU AND NIK TALK ABOUT MY SITE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.

TAKE ANOTHER YEAR OFF OR KEEP MY NAME OFF YOUR KEYBOARD.

If me and NIK talk about your site more then anyone else...that explains why it will be such a huge failure lol

Anyways, I'll leave you alone now...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2009, 06:29:54 PM »
You talk shit about NIK, but I hope you know that the way youre viewed is not that much different then NIK.

that's offending, man

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 06:35:18 PM »
You talk shit about NIK, but I hope you know that the way youre viewed is not that much different then NIK.

that's offending, man

my bad. Ill give u this...u might be annoying, but u offer up more to this site then KAIN lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 09:16:27 PM »

that's offending, man

my bad. Ill give u this...u might be annoying, but u offer up more to this site then KAIN lol

that means a whole lot to me....mostly the fact that i have the power to annoy you, though ;D

universe

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 01:31:11 AM »
AWWWHHHH YOU LOSERS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.