Author Topic: 3 SIMPLE STEPS... TO BE HEALTHY  (Read 373 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 3 SIMPLE STEPS... TO BE HEALTHY
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 11:02:01 AM »
why the fuck would u drink milk while ur on a diet? People always assume that milk helps you lose weight well it doesnt, milk is fatty as hell.. when I lost weight I didnt touch milk.. nor did I want to.. except adding some fat free milk in coffee once in a while, thats ok.
Yea don't drink ALOT of milk on a diet. A small glass a day may promote fat burning studies show.
Yup, a lot of people think they're suppose to take in no fat at all or hardly any calories at all, basically starvation. If you don't take in a minimal amount of essential nutrients like fat (which is necessary for your nervous system) then your body will go in starvation mode and you will retain everything you put in your body. That's usually what happens when people are "dieting" and don't lose weight. My wifey is doing a good job taking in 1,500 calories a day. You're not starving yourself, but you're taking in less.

If everyone dieted by reducing your daily caloric intake by 500 calories, you'll lose at least 1-2 pounds a week. It takes patience and willpower, but it's almost kinda easy if you look at it with that perspective.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 11:14:38 AM »
okay sikotic this is what I am doing:

eating lean cusine and rthen a normal tv dinner then lean cuisine and then after I eat I walk around the projects,once,today I am going to walk twice,and tommorow three then back to one,then two then three,then one again,yall get it?

I will cut diet dr.pepper to twice a week and more water,no more milk accept on my oatmeal...........I guess I will have to watch how much sugar I put on it,I cut myself to a bananana a day

I lost 5 pounds within 4 days but I don't want to go that fast again

I went from 357 pounds to 292,I lost 65 pounds so far and that lean cusine is helping and it taste so good..........

I am going to joing jenny craig or weight watchers I haven't decided which one and i am going to join a gym

when I excersise no chair.................

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 11:16:27 AM »
it hurts my knees but fuck it it is more better then going back to that damn weight...........

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 11:17:02 AM »

eating lean cusine and rthen a normal tv dinner then lean cuisine and then after I eat I walk around the projects,once,today I am going to walk twice,and tommorow three then back to one,then two then three,then one again,yall get it?

I will cut diet dr.pepper to twice a week and more water,no more milk accept on my oatmeal...........I guess I will have to watch how much sugar I put on it,I cut myself to a bananana a day

I went from 357 pounds to 292,I lost 65 pounds so far and that lean cusine is helping and it taste so good..........

I am going to joing jenny craig or weight watchers I haven't decided which one and i am going to join a gym

shut the fuck up you liar

ikke

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »

Tv Dinner? Cook it yourself you lazy fuck...

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
so yall think I should leave those tv dinners alone?

Moe

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »
A good breakfast in the morning is usually best when trying to lose weight. But if what you're doing works for you, then keep doing it.

I'd keep the Dr. Pepper to a once or twice a week thing though.
or never again for the rest of her life.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2009, 11:29:30 AM »
hmmm maybe so maybe so............I like pop though,maybe I can get crystal light,it is good for diabetics...........

ikke

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »
BTW Running in the gym is fucking gay, go run outside because:
1. You look less retarded
2. Won't cost you money
3. Fresh air is better for you

so yall think I should leave those tv dinners alone?
yes you lazy fuck

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2009, 11:37:45 AM »
okay that is what i have to eat for the next month but I can eat more vegtables...I think that will help.............I am taking iron and centrum

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
why the fuck would u drink milk while ur on a diet? People always assume that milk helps you lose weight well it doesnt, milk is fatty as hell.. when I lost weight I didnt touch milk.. nor did I want to.. except adding some fat free milk in coffee once in a while, thats ok.
Yea don't drink ALOT of milk on a diet. A small glass a day may promote fat burning studies show.
Yup, a lot of people think they're suppose to take in no fat at all or hardly any calories at all, basically starvation. If you don't take in a minimal amount of essential nutrients like fat (which is necessary for your nervous system) then your body will go in starvation mode and you will retain everything you put in your body. That's usually what happens when people are "dieting" and don't lose weight. My wifey is doing a good job taking in 1,500 calories a day. You're not starving yourself, but you're taking in less.

If everyone dieted by reducing your daily caloric intake by 500 calories, you'll lose at least 1-2 pounds a week. It takes patience and willpower, but it's almost kinda easy if you look at it with that perspective.
From what i noticed when I used to take a tablespoon of cold- pressed flax seed oil a day I used to lose more weight. IMO Omega 3s are awesome fat burners.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »
A good breakfast in the morning is usually best when trying to lose weight. But if what you're doing works for you, then keep doing it.

dogg... let her do her thing a lil bit... one dr pepper a day is ok... until she feels she can graudually move on to once ever other day...
you feel me? no homo

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »
omegas 3's and where do I get them from?

Moe

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 12:17:13 PM »
fish

ikke

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 12:17:29 PM »

dogg... let her do her thing a lil bit... one dr pepper a day is ok... until she feels she can graudually move on to once ever other day...
you feel me? no homo
ye lol, I drink 1,5 liters of pepsi a day (no diet) so 1 can of dr.pepper shouldn't harm her