Author Topic: What foods do you eat that are out of the norm?  (Read 637 times)

Moe

Re: What foods do you eat that are out of the norm?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eQPjx7L7xE8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eQPjx7L7xE8</a>

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »
Beef tongue is bomb. So is lamb heart.
OK HAYASTAN AXPER

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 11:37:24 AM »
fuck eating tongue...that shit sound nasty.  How u gonna eat some shit thats already in your mouth? 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »
well techinically your eatin another type of tongue
but i feel what your sayin
i never have but ive been close....growin up in middle eastern culture it comes wit every day life

fuck eating tongue...that shit sound nasty.  How u gonna eat some shit thats already in your mouth? 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 11:39:28 AM »
People eat fuckin animal intestines that shit passes through and you complain about the tongue? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 11:42:38 AM »
People eat fuckin animal intestines that shit passes through and you complain about the tongue? lol

PEOPLE. I dont. lol

You gonna be starving one day u eat some tongue...and fuck around and come up missin yours.  :laugh: :D :-X

Plus, for whatever reason...tongue LOOKS (i know, i might be wrong) like it has the exact same texture you would expect out of a tongue. Nasty.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 11:57:53 AM »
Italians eat that shit too. Don't they? They have it at them feasts. Cow hearts and cow tongue mixed together. I know what it's called but I ain't about to attempt to spell it. Starts wit a S. Ah, whatever, somethang like sufreet.

My moms used to eat White bread with cheese and mustard. That's when I used to know she was PMSing. That shit is, to me, is absolutely disgusting. I don't like none of them 3 thangs, so I don't know bout ya'll, but just thinkin' about it makes me wanna gag. That's def. outta the normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »
Bib B prolly should just post up his menu, becuz that nigga, eats some weird shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 12:05:56 PM »
lol

Bib B prolly should just post up his menu, becuz that nigga, eats some weird shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 12:10:21 PM »
Italians eat that shit too. Don't they? They have it at them feasts. Cow hearts and cow tongue mixed together. I know what it's called but I ain't about to attempt to spell it. Starts wit a S. Ah, whatever, somethang like sufreet.

My moms used to eat White bread with cheese and mustard. That's when I used to know she was PMSing. That shit is, to me, is absolutely disgusting. I don't like none of them 3 thangs, so I don't know bout ya'll, but just thinkin' about it makes me wanna gag. That's def. outta the normal.

I could eat white bread, with cheese, and miracle whip. 

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »
seriously who the fuck eats a steak cold and bloody?? are you like hannibal or something? thats on some crazy shyyyttt LOL..

anyways, I guess the weirdest thing that I eat that no1 around me eats is clam chowder.. I love it lol.. NIK calls it a sea of clams LOL
Clam Chowder is BOMB.
I eat tuna with hot sauce all over it.
I love Thai food.
I put buffalo sauce in all of my salads

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »
seriously who the fuck eats a steak cold and bloody?? are you like hannibal or something? thats on some crazy shyyyttt LOL..

anyways, I guess the weirdest thing that I eat that no1 around me eats is clam chowder.. I love it lol.. NIK calls it a sea of clams LOL
Clam Chowder is BOMB.
I eat tuna with hot sauce all over it.
I love Thai food.
I put buffalo sauce in all of my salads

clam chowder? everybody eats that lol. but a steak cold and bloody has all the meat flavor cuz of its juices.

lol anyone eat chicken gizzard?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 12:43:41 PM »
damn another thread went wrong....lol
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 01:46:41 PM »

I could eat white bread, with cheese, and miracle whip. 

Inna-restin'.

Roccy

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »
Ive had all kinds of shit in my days ..

lamb brain, eye, lamb tongue, lamb head (kaleh pacheh), lamb testicles, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tongue, chicken feet.

haven't eatin that shit in years though.
how it really goes down..