Author Topic: What foods do you eat that are out of the norm?  (Read 636 times)

herpes

Re: What foods do you eat that are out of the norm?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 01:55:19 PM »
They dont have to be "wierd" foods so much, just shit that people would be surprised that YOU eat.

One that comes to mind for me, lox and bagels.  I probably aint got one homeboy that would eat it, or even knows what the shit is. Hell, I aint even know what it was growin up. But I cant lie, that shit is good lol

Thats a norm in NY lol.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 03:13:41 PM »
I love eating chicken hearts LOL

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
I like eating boiled chicken embryos.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
They dont have to be "wierd" foods so much, just shit that people would be surprised that YOU eat.

One that comes to mind for me, lox and bagels.  I probably aint got one homeboy that would eat it, or even knows what the shit is. Hell, I aint even know what it was growin up. But I cant lie, that shit is good lol

Thats a norm in NY lol.

lol i think the topic of this thread has been completely misunderstood. I wasnt necessarily referring to foods that you eat that are strange. But foods that are not typical for your circle. Like, people who know me in real life would be like "lox and bagels?! You eat that shit?!" lol. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »
I fucking love lox and bagels.. this is how I do:
Everything bagel, cream cheese, tomatoe slice, onions and lox.... MMMMMMMM

Destined

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »
But I love eating nasty shitty asshole.............MMMMMMMM

Dude wdf?

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »
lol r u bored hunn??

herpes

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

Thats a norm in NY lol.

lol i think the topic of this thread has been completely misunderstood. I wasnt necessarily referring to foods that you eat that are strange. But foods that are not typical for your circle. Like, people who know me in real life would be like "lox and bagels?! You eat that shit?!" lol. 

OOOOOHHH ight... People are surprised when I tell them I like Mac and cauliflower

Destined

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2009, 04:51:29 PM »
lol r u bored hunn??

YES, GIMME A BIG MAC, SUPERSIZE ME BEYOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moe

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »
I like eating boiled chicken embryos.
i absolutely hate those.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »
fuck eating tongue...that shit sound nasty.  How u gonna eat some shit thats already in your mouth? 
People eat fuckin animal intestines that shit passes through and you complain about the tongue? lol

PEOPLE. I dont. lol

You gonna be starving one day u eat some tongue...and fuck around and come up missin yours.  :laugh: :D :-X

Plus, for whatever reason...tongue LOOKS (i know, i might be wrong) like it has the exact same texture you would expect out of a tongue. Nasty.
Nah the texture is pretty similar to any other kind of beef. Next time I'm in the 619 area code I'ma drop you off a tongue sandwich.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 05:42:50 PM »
fuck eating tongue...that shit sound nasty.  How u gonna eat some shit thats already in your mouth? 
People eat fuckin animal intestines that shit passes through and you complain about the tongue? lol

PEOPLE. I dont. lol

You gonna be starving one day u eat some tongue...and fuck around and come up missin yours.  :laugh: :D :-X

Plus, for whatever reason...tongue LOOKS (i know, i might be wrong) like it has the exact same texture you would expect out of a tongue. Nasty.
Next time I'm in the 619 area code I'ma drop you off a tongue sandwich.

please throw a (no homo) on the end of that one..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »
Everything bagel, cream cheese, tomatoe slice, onions and lox.... MMMMMMMM

I go with Asiago cheese bagel, with everything u said...plus capers.  I feel gay just typin that...but oh well.

Suga Foot

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »

PEOPLE. I dont. lol

lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »
lol

PEOPLE. I dont. lol

lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.