Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10537 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
It's abit of a bitch move from Rae to get someone from his entourage to smack Joe but tbh Joe should of known this was gonna come soon or later if he kept runnin his mouth, the only thing i wanna know is why Rae confronted him in the first place bcos i thought this whole thing was squashed? Maybe Rae didnt like the fact that Joes shots a Meth weren't taken off of the SH album ???

it can't be the shots off the album though, Joey explained the Meth he couldn't take the shots off the album because the album was being finalized when they were beefing; if he changed it, the album was going to get pushed back.

Meth understood that though lol.

Ah didnt know that lol makes it even weirder that this whole thing happened :-\

word.

i dont undertsand. one second your saying raekwons washed up the next your saying hes not. Haha i say the same bipolar activities in buddens fans as the ones he displays. O well im done arguing with guys that ride buddens nuts like theres no tommorrow.

LOL, explain how....?

you have no explaintion! :laugh:

answer me this...

1. how is Rae justified to sucker punch Joey?
2. if you hate Joe Budden to begin with, why are you even wasting your time giving some biased input? :stupid:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »
i dont undertsand. one second your saying raekwons washed up the next your saying hes not. Haha i say the same bipolar activities in buddens fans as the ones he displays. O well im done arguing with guys that ride buddens nuts like theres no tommorrow.

I'm saying the Wu as a whole is washed up, and Rae is basically the same way these days. That's all. I still like Rae's older catalog, but he's no where near his prime.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2009, 11:27:10 AM »
Nothing against buddens,but he cant fuck with ransom. ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »
maybe hes mad and only way he can get back at slaughterhouse is by "slaughterin" em physically
but by the looks of it these days
joe budden>>>>rae and maybe alotta the wu
now gza n rza>>>>>>>>>joe budden

(but you can have the remainin members...lol)

I'm saying the Wu as a whole is washed up, and Rae is basically the same way these days. That's all. I still like Rae's older catalog, but he's no where near his prime.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »
maybe hes mad and only way he can get back at slaughterhouse is by "slaughterin" em physically
but by the looks of it these days
joe budden>>>>rae and maybe alotta the wu
now gza n rza>>>>>>>>>joe budden

(but you can have the remainin members...lol)

I'll agree with you on that.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »
This is so hilarious thread, please keep it up.  :laugh:

I'll give my 5 pences on the topic:

1) Who wouldn't punch Joe if he would continually talk shit about you and get under your skin while still changing his mind all the time?
2) Raekwon should've at least punched Budden himself 1 on 1 (in the case if he actually told his friend to punch Joe)
3) Budden calls them faggots live on blogtv right after the situation and talks about retaliation -> the stupidest thing he ever done. If I heard about someone trying to retaliate, don't you think I would be aware of the situation and ready to knuckle off with my goons?  :laugh:
4) You WU or Budden groupies are the funniest shit I have ever seen, keep it up! And like Cham Click already said...I wouldn't normally hope for any violence but would be damn funny seeing the other side if Budden punched The Chef.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2009, 11:38:46 AM »
I love how people are acting like Rae just punched their grandmother....

If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »

1) Who wouldn't punch Joe if he would continually talk shit about you and get under your skin while still changing his mind all the time?
2) Raekwon should've at least punched Budden himself 1 on 1 (in the case if he actually told his friend to punch Joe)
3) Budden calls them faggots live on blogtv right after the situation and talks about retaliation -> the stupidest thing he ever done. If I heard about someone trying to retaliate, don't you think I would be aware of the situation and ready to knuckle off with my goons?  :laugh:
4) You WU or Budden groupies are the funniest shit I have ever seen, keep it up! And like Cham Click already said...I wouldn't normally hope for any violence but would be damn funny seeing the other side if Budden punched The Chef.

i respect this post lol.

but to speak on your 1st pence; where did he continually talk shit about them? are you talking about the old things that took place? or something new that i don't know about, apparently?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

The Predator

« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:54 AM »
Buddens joins the Ras Kass rappers black eye internets club, socked out of the game.

Okka

« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »

Did he really say that? But anyway, if you talk shit you get beat down, that's just how it goes.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2009, 11:52:22 AM »
but if joe claims he never talked shit then why should he get jumped?
didnt he claim to begin wit that RIGHT NOW alot of them cats on that list wouldnt be able to rap better than him?
hes not sayin of all time, cuz then some would win against him
but as of right now joe might be right?
so why would chef get mad at what might possibly be the truth?
and thats what im sayin, if chef cant take him on in a lyrical battle, he would have to do in a physical battle (with others beside him maybe catchin budden off-line)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2009, 11:56:49 AM »
Raekwon and joey both have an album dropping soon.....

makes  you think

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »

i respect this post lol.

but to speak on your 1st pence; where did he continually talk shit about them? are you talking about the old things that took place? or something new that i don't know about, apparently?
Old things and Joe certainly knows how to fuel things up. These same hilarious people were also posting that he threw subliminal disses at SH songs. Who knows but Budden certainly knows how to yap his mouth, that was my point. If he yapped so much shit to me, I would obviously break and assault.  :laugh:

Man On The Moon, yeah I know what you mean.
Okka, that's what I read, didn't check it just having too much fun reading these topics. I think I'm gonna start from the beginning and read like 100 pages of internet threats from different pages, someone should print a e-book about this shit.

Need to stop this posting right now, otherwise I find myself answering 40 different posts everytime I refresh.