Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10541 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »

joe says it was 8 vs 1?
damn rae movin like that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »
 My take on this is 6 people came into Joe Budden's trailer, and he got punched once-bottom line.  It's unfortunate that it happened.  But he didn't get his ass kicked.  There was no big Slaughterhouse and Wu Tang Clan rumble, afterwords.  I think both sides should look really hard at this as maybe the last chance to squash this shit, before it gets out of hand.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »
when was joe wearin that ice water scarf?
lol

The off and on beef between Joe Budden and the Wu-Tang Clan is apparently on again, after members of Raekwon's entourage allegedly assaulted Budden backstage. Joe began an online broadcast via BlogTV backstage at the Los Angeles stop of the Rock The Bells festival shortly after the altercation.

"For the people just joining me, I just wanna let everybody know that I'm alright," Budden said, while holding an ice pack to his face. "Raekwon didn't actually hit me. We was in the middle of talking about what we was actually talking about, and them niggas just came in like Storm Troopers."

Wu-Tang members, including Inspectah Deck [click to listen], Raekwon and Method Man have voiced their displeasure with Budden, after he took what many deemed to be a swipe at Method Man following a Vibe magazine "Best Rapper Ever" list. Budden responded to Inspectah Deck [click to watch], but later said he talked privately with Method Man himself to clear up any misunderstandings [click to read].

A picture captured from Budden's Web stream by Nahright.com confirms that both emcees were backstage together talking before things turned violent. More details from the incident are forthcoming from Budden himself via his Web stream at Blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv.

UPDATE: Police officials reportedly closed the backstage and the concert performances were cut short. Crooked I, who reportedly gathered his Circle Of Bosses entourage and went looking for the assault culprits has publicly said, "Ain't nobody gonna disrespect one of my dudes when we on the west coast."

Joe Budden has subsequently taken photographs wearing an Ice Water scarf.

Ice Water has long been Raekwon's entourage and the name he's given his label. In 2007, the Staten Island-based outfit released an album called Polluted Water.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »
when was joe wearin that ice water scarf? lol

UPDATE: Police officials reportedly closed the backstage and the concert performances were cut short. Crooked I, who reportedly gathered his Circle Of Bosses entourage and went looking for the assault culprits has publicly said, "Ain't nobody gonna disrespect one of my dudes when we on the west coast."

LOL @ C.O.B. entourage. Them dudes was from LBC though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
yeah nah i seen that so obviously it was before the showdown right? lol

when was joe wearin that ice water scarf? lol

LOL @ C.O.B. entourage. Them dudes was from LBC though.
Cube

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2009, 02:06:20 PM »
Joe Budden lost

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

i think every other beef in the last 10 years, COUNTLESS people said "why violence? we all saw what happened to Biggie & Pac, keep it strictly music".

NOW, Joe Budden talks & everybody throws the "keep it music" thing out of the window; like Joe is the first person to talk shit.

you know what shit he talked? how he is a better rapper today than anybody in Wu-Tang is today; so that needs to be handeled violently? sounds like Wu should just step up & try to out rap him.

don't even come in here & respond "wow what a groupie", this isn't groupism taking over, this is just common sense LOL.

You sound like an angry girlfriend...I ain't trying to be funny. that's just how you're coming across.

And if Joe feels he's the better rapper? Why talk about it? why not prove it by rappin', instead of throwing a tantrum?

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »
Did 40 Glocc showed up?

Read, that he and Zoolife were on their way up there, but couldn't figure out what side he's on.

Shit is funny, though

BIGWORM

« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2009, 03:46:20 PM »
Joe Budden is a SNITCH putting this shit on the internet.

Slaughter House also did a stupid move putting that intro on there album.

There album is tight but I also think JOEL ORTIZ need to leave these stooges and get back to his solo shit cause he's the only one that has a promising career ahead of him in this group...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »
i was there backsatge...slaughterhouse/C.O.B. were in the building and shit was tense as fuck. the SH set was pushed back and they had RZA and his crew onstage doin his set while they waited for SH(who got the crowd goin with chants of SH and Wu-Tang) but never even looked in the direction of SH when he exited the stage). never seen Rae except the set he did hours before this shit went down. Crooked Royce and Joe were fuckin heated from what i seen,Crook more so than any of them for he felt joe got disrespected on his soil(someone also put batteries in his back about rza dissin the west,LBC in paticular,which was false) Joell was just chillin with a bottle of grey goose talkin to everybody from what i seen. after all the bullshit they were still cool as fuck and they still let me get some pics and shit.  also joey got mad love from the fans,chants of "JOEY!" as SH left the stage after the short ass set they had cause the cops were bein dicks as usual
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:51:23 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »
They didn't fuck with 50 because duke got a lot of street cred. Buddens has no credibility, and he's been disrespecting Wu members. If someone was dissing my homie back and forth, and I was the first to see him, I'd sock him too, you get your homies backs, thats how it is

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »
but theres a difference in sayin fuck wu tang?
did joe ever say fuck wu tang? dont think he did
did he say he could outrap some of the current members of the wu tang, yes
that means a gang of muffuccaz should be gettin mad at what joe said
but if in fact he is better, how can they be mad at reality?
AGAIN IF IN FACT JOE COULD OUTRAP EVERYONE HE CLAIMS HE CAN
Cube

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2009, 04:08:17 PM »
im saying though,how is it gangster or havin your mans back when you confront on a 8-2 and then havin your man do it,run to the concert promoter sayin your sorry and then disappear when shit gets thick? all the while recordin it so you can put it on worldstar? shits corny

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »
if in fact it did happen that way, then it shows rae aint wit that gangsta shit like that...even tho he claims hes gully and hes not to be fucked wit
i would have assumed someone like rae rolls up and handles it and maybe has his homies ready for what pops off onsite but not to order for his homie to handle it for him to begin wit

im saying though,how is it gangster or havin your mans back when you confront on a 8-2 and then havin your man do it,run to the concert promoter sayin your sorry and then disappear when shit gets thick? all the while recordin it so you can put it on worldstar? shits corny

Cube

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2009, 04:11:40 PM »
They didn't fuck with 50 because duke got a lot of street cred. Buddens has no credibility, and he's been disrespecting Wu members. If someone was dissing my homie back and forth, and I was the first to see him, I'd sock him too, you get your homies backs, thats how it is
You seriously think 50 has more street cred than Wu? Remember when Ghost tossed Yayo down a flight of stairs and 50 didn't do shit, 'cause he couldn't. Not a Wu groupie, but I know the influence they've got and 50's ain't even close.