Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10529 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »
^what does "i would have taken a beating over apologising" mean?

sounds like you're saying you would have fought back with 6 guys standing their ready to really hurt you lol.

anyway, where does Joe Budden talk shit? he said nobody can fuck with him on a mic & as far as my count goes, Wu-Tang hasn't done much about that; just trying to take it physical, because they know they are outmatched lyrically, ESSPECIALLY if all of Slaughterhouse gets involved & please don't bring up that Deck diss LOL.

Budden apologized AFTER being hit, at least thats how the story goes. I hope most people see that as a pussy move. Being sorry for letting another man putting hands on you? rather get my ass kicked by 6 big dudes

the story i'm hearing is that Rae came in & asked Budden to apologise for some other shit, he did & then hit him.

i want the real story.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »

sounds like you're saying you would have fought back with 6 guys standing their ready to really hurt you lol.

anyway, where does Joe Budden talk shit? he said nobody can fuck with him on a mic & as far as my count goes, Wu-Tang hasn't done much about that; just trying to take it physical, because they know they are outmatched lyrically, ESSPECIALLY if all of Slaughterhouse gets involved & please don't bring up that Deck diss LOL.

ok i wouldnt...i'd cry like a bitch

an buddens is the bestest ever

and he handled this like a g

and white boys dont count in fights

and wu tang are bitches for beatin up mothafuckas talkin shit

you're twisting words to try to sound funny & it's just not working lmao.

but if you're trying to say that Rae isn't a bitch for what he did, why are you so against Joe Budden? lmao

he came in acting all cool & sucker punched him out of nowhere; i am telling you if Joey did that, he would never hear the end of how bitch it was.

PS - keep hitting that "diss 'em" button! ;D

i dont have enough posts kid try again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »

ok i wouldnt...i'd cry like a bitch

an buddens is the bestest ever

and he handled this like a g

and white boys dont count in fights

and wu tang are bitches for beatin up mothafuckas talkin shit

you're twisting words to try to sound funny & it's just not working lmao.

but if you're trying to say that Rae isn't a bitch for what he did, why are you so against Joe Budden? lmao

he came in acting all cool & sucker punched him out of nowhere; i am telling you if Joey did that, he would never hear the end of how bitch it was.

PS - keep hitting that "diss 'em" button! ;D

i dont have enough posts kid try again

my mistake, +1. :laugh:

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »

Budden apologized AFTER being hit, at least thats how the story goes. I hope most people see that as a pussy move. Being sorry for letting another man putting hands on you? rather get my ass kicked by 6 big dudes

the story i'm hearing is that Rae came in & asked Budden to apologise for some other shit, he did & then hit him.

i want the real story.
don't we all?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »
Apparently joey was on live blog moments ago calling rae a faggot and saying a bunch of other shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »
Joey's a bitch....he can talk tuff on records but the truth is he ain't bout that....so he should keep his mouth closed and focus on the music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
Joey's a bitch....he can talk tuff on records but the truth is he ain't bout that....so he should keep his mouth closed and focus on the music.

lol, do you know what Joey said? or are you just pushing a "Fuck Joe Budden" movement here? :laugh:

today is the first day he's even talked about going after Rae physically.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »
This beef ain't going to die.

Way back when Raekown said he didn't like Budden as a person I knew this shit wouldn't be over.

They both play stupid games, Rae just plays the more stupider game that could lead him to jail or getting sued.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2009, 08:20:19 PM »
wow, after watching those videos posted recently by hoe buddens, now I really want him to get his ass beat....Crooked aint gonna always be there for you Joey, dont get caught slippin!!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
Perhaps Raekwon's knuckle quadruply is the closest thing Joey will ever get to be a part of hip-hop history. In my opinion Joye fans should be happy what they can get. Papoose and Saigon didn't get even that before they were forgotten.

haha

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »
raekwon deserves to get rocked in a "square dance" lol....anyways tlk shit bout joe all u want and keep reppin your wu legend aka 1 cd wonder

rayallen0

« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »

ok there tough guy!
Raekwon: "As far as Wu-Tang, we’re not like how we used to be back then, as far as, like, jump up and do something negative. Cats caught cases like that."

rock the bell staf "But in San Francisco, yes, everybody got in a room, there were a lot of discussions and were able to keep it moving. “

“I don’t believe they’ll be any more issues moving forward,” he continued. who the fuck brings that many just to talk man to man.
"

and raekwon aint do shit u fuckin wu groupies. raekwon came in there with 5 goons and yall saying he just wanted to talk?

rayallen0

« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »
wow, after watching those videos posted recently by hoe buddens, now I really want him to get his ass beat....Crooked aint gonna always be there for you Joey, dont get caught slippin!!!!
wow look at this bitch. i respond to u and then u ignore it and go back talking shit

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2009, 03:34:13 AM »

ok there tough guy!
Raekwon: "As far as Wu-Tang, we’re not like how we used to be back then, as far as, like, jump up and do something negative. Cats caught cases like that."

rock the bell staf "But in San Francisco, yes, everybody got in a room, there were a lot of discussions and were able to keep it moving. “

“I don’t believe they’ll be any more issues moving forward,” he continued. who the fuck brings that many just to talk man to man.
"

and raekwon aint do shit u fuckin wu groupies. raekwon came in there with 5 goons and yall saying he just wanted to talk?

Rae didn't know how many people Buddens had with him. Bottom line, Joe Budden got what he asked for with all his tough talk, plus he's lying. He says he was hit on the shoulder, but there's a lot of footageof him holding ice to his eye
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts