Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10536 times)

rayallen0

Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »
Lets count classics

Rae - 1

Joey - 0
yea lets count the classics sit

rae-1
joe-3

rae- 2 solid albums
joe- 2 great albums

were your headphones working?
::)
stanboyism at its finest. Padded Room is a great album, not a classic, same goes for MM series
umm ur the stan...if they like music they the stan? sounds more like your a hater who thinks oppinion is fact.
claiming Joe Budden has 3 classics is stanboyism. you would say the same if i claimed Wu has 5 classics as a group

ok well i would give mood music 1 & 3 and padded room 5/5 (i aint heard escape route, padded room and mood music 2)

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »
both of these camps need to put these petty beefs behind them and move on

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
This forum is obsessed with Budden

four people are fans of Budden, about 3 more appreciate his music & 27 people hate him lol.

ikke

« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »

four people are fans of Budden, about 3 more appreciate his music & 27 people hate him lol.
and yet they all talk about him

rayallen0

« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2009, 02:02:21 PM »

its like the haters obsessed with 50...except budden is actually good

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2009, 02:05:16 PM »

it's not me, i've made ONE Joe Budden related thread ever lol.

& it was just stating the situation that happened at Rock The Bells when they said "Fuck Joe Budden!" on stage; the thread was going to be made regardless.

people won't just see the big picture all Joe Budden ever said was how he is better than today, but all i keep hearing is "well they have made classic albums".

yeah, nobody is saying they don't but Joe said TODAY & Wu says "fuck outta here", you gotta take a side; whose better today? don't talk about yesterday to support your argument though. :stupid:

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »

& it was just stating the situation that happened at Rock The Bells when they said "Fuck Joe Budden!" on stage; the thread was going to be made regardless.

people won't just see the big picture all Joe Budden ever said was how he is better than today, but all i keep hearing is "well they have made classic albums".

yeah, nobody is saying they don't but Joe said TODAY & Wu says "fuck outta here", you gotta take a side; whose better today? don't talk about yesterday to support your argument though. :stupid:

Joes got better Lyrics, but I still dont rate his flow or his vocals, even his beats/mixing seem to be pretty average. I aint a stan of either, but I put a lot of emphasis on a rappers flow and their cadence on the mic, even today, I would much rather listen to a Method Man or Raekwon album. That's why I'm gonna be picking up Rae OB4CL2 and not Joeys Padded Room...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »

Joes got better Lyrics, but I still dont rate his flow or his vocals, even his beats/mixing seem to be pretty average. I aint a stan of either, but I put a lot of emphasis on a rappers flow and their cadence on the mic, even today, I would much rather listen to a Method Man or Raekwon album. That's why I'm gonna be picking up Rae OB4CL2 and not Joeys Padded Room...

fair enough, the Intro on Escape Route alone makes me crazy for that album lol.

but it's your opinion.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2009, 03:15:20 PM »
^what does "i would have taken a beating over apologising" mean?

sounds like you're saying you would have fought back with 6 guys standing their ready to really hurt you lol.

anyway, where does Joe Budden talk shit? he said nobody can fuck with him on a mic & as far as my count goes, Wu-Tang hasn't done much about that; just trying to take it physical, because they know they are outmatched lyrically, ESSPECIALLY if all of Slaughterhouse gets involved & please don't bring up that Deck diss LOL.

Budden apologized AFTER being hit, at least thats how the story goes. I hope most people see that as a pussy move. Being sorry for letting another man putting hands on you? rather get my ass kicked by 6 big dudes
ok there tough guy!
Raekwon: "As far as Wu-Tang, we’re not like how we used to be back then, as far as, like, jump up and do something negative. Cats caught cases like that."

rock the bell staf "But in San Francisco, yes, everybody got in a room, there were a lot of discussions and were able to keep it moving. “

“I don’t believe they’ll be any more issues moving forward,” he continued. who the fuck brings that many just to talk man to man.
"

and raekwon aint do shit u fuckin wu groupies. raekwon came in there with 5 goons and yall saying he just wanted to talk?

Rae didn't know how many people Buddens had with him. Bottom line, Joe Budden got what he asked for with all his tough talk, plus he's lying. He says he was hit on the shoulder, but there's a lot of footageof him holding ice to his eye

ya but he said it was just to talk my god. who brings that many for a talk.
and FYI these are all classics
Joe Budden
Album Before The Album
Mood Muzik
Mood Muzik 3

and heres royce confronting raekwons crew
http://nahright.com/news/2009/08/11/video-royce-da-5%e2%80%b29%e2%80%b3-confronting-raekwon%e2%80%99s-camp/
Crooked talking bout Raekwon being shook

that royce video is interesting, but i always felt duke was sincere and a stand up kinda dude.....that crooked vid is title is a little misleading, he never really said rae was shook.....this whole thing is rediculous tho, and Rae is a fool for letting that shit happen, but i definitely expected sumthing to happen to buddens sooner or later, thats what happens in ever neighborhood i know of...my homies brother who is a straight up killer og from a neighborhood out here dotted my eye once cuz i said and did sum outline shit once, and i deserved it and expected it....the only thing that should be taken from this is that Joe buddens needs to quit blogging so goddamn much, thats sum old perez hilton shit, f'real....i cant picture one legendary type mc doing that ol' shit, it just come across so nerdy and sensitive, for lack of a better word..... a decade ago that never would have been excepted in hip-hop, he woulda been called gay for expressing his sensitive feelings the way he does over the net.....this is the general perception of the casual hip-hop fan who isnt on the internet 24-7 in forums or blogs...please feel free to shit on my karma...oh, and i still copped the slaughterhouse album! its great.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2009, 03:21:38 PM »
^what does "i would have taken a beating over apologising" mean?

sounds like you're saying you would have fought back with 6 guys standing their ready to really hurt you lol.

anyway, where does Joe Budden talk shit? he said nobody can fuck with him on a mic & as far as my count goes, Wu-Tang hasn't done much about that; just trying to take it physical, because they know they are outmatched lyrically, ESSPECIALLY if all of Slaughterhouse gets involved & please don't bring up that Deck diss LOL.

Budden apologized AFTER being hit, at least thats how the story goes. I hope most people see that as a pussy move. Being sorry for letting another man putting hands on you? rather get my ass kicked by 6 big dudes
ok there tough guy!
Raekwon: "As far as Wu-Tang, we’re not like how we used to be back then, as far as, like, jump up and do something negative. Cats caught cases like that."

rock the bell staf "But in San Francisco, yes, everybody got in a room, there were a lot of discussions and were able to keep it moving. “

“I don’t believe they’ll be any more issues moving forward,” he continued. who the fuck brings that many just to talk man to man.
"

and raekwon aint do shit u fuckin wu groupies. raekwon came in there with 5 goons and yall saying he just wanted to talk?

Rae didn't know how many people Buddens had with him. Bottom line, Joe Budden got what he asked for with all his tough talk, plus he's lying. He says he was hit on the shoulder, but there's a lot of footageof him holding ice to his eye

ya but he said it was just to talk my god. who brings that many for a talk.
and FYI these are all classics
Joe Budden
Album Before The Album
Mood Muzik
Mood Muzik 3

and heres royce confronting raekwons crew
http://nahright.com/news/2009/08/11/video-royce-da-5%e2%80%b29%e2%80%b3-confronting-raekwon%e2%80%99s-camp/
Crooked talking bout Raekwon being shook

that royce video is interesting, but i always felt duke was sincere and a stand up kinda dude.....that crooked vid is title is a little misleading, he never really said rae was shook.....this whole thing is rediculous tho, and Rae is a fool for letting that shit happen, but i definitely expected sumthing to happen to buddens sooner or later, thats what happens in ever neighborhood i know of...my homies brother who is a straight up killer og from a neighborhood out here dotted my eye once cuz i said and did sum outline shit once, and i deserved it and expected it....the only thing that should be taken from this is that Joe buddens needs to quit blogging so goddamn much, thats sum old perez hilton shit, f'real....i cant picture one legendary type mc doing that ol' shit, it just come across so nerdy and sensitive, for lack of a better word..... a decade ago that never would have been excepted in hip-hop, he woulda been called gay for expressing his sensitive feelings the way he does over the net.....this is the general perception of the casual hip-hop fan who isnt on the internet 24-7 in forums or blogs...please feel free to shit on my karma...oh, and i still copped the slaughterhouse album! its great.....
i see what your sayin and can dig it. aside from his music thats what makes me a fan of joe though. the i dont give a fuck attitude and sayin what he feels not worried about how hes perceived. but like you said when your like that you better accept what comes along with it. one of the good posters on here btw.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »
so what happened lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kool Beenz

« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »
so people are mad that Joe got his ass stuck when he was the first one to open his fucking mouth?

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2009, 02:45:14 AM »

Tell me about it, i wouldnt mind if he was charasmatic m.c with a personality. Theres 17 slaughter house related threads on the front page of the outbound forum lol shits a joke
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

rayallen0

« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2009, 02:47:05 AM »
so people are mad that Joe got his ass stuck when he was the first one to open his fucking mouth?
saying he could beat meth on wax...we say all the time who we think is better than who...but apparently he cant think hes better than someone?

Fraxxx

« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2009, 04:53:05 AM »
saying he could beat meth on wax...we say all the time who we think is better than who...but apparently he cant think hes better than someone?

Excactly! Saying that he's feeling he could take on rappers like Method Man is labeled as "open his fucking mouth" which deserves a real gangsta-like ass beating.  ::)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.