Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10535 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2009, 04:18:46 AM »
too bad budden has not been beaten wildly  :(
i'd like to see him if he got the balls to diss someone like dmx or somebody of la coka nostra's camp  :D
Everlast is so old he would probably break his hip if he fell.Too bad la coka nostra only sold like 4 copies of their album they wont have another one
4 copies my ass,stfu and go back to the gio budden forum
sorry it sold a whopping 5 thousand LOL

Elano

« Reply #301 on: August 14, 2009, 04:20:01 AM »
too bad budden has not been beaten wildly  :(
i'd like to see him if he got the balls to diss someone like dmx or somebody of la coka nostra's camp  :D
Everlast is so old he would probably break his hip if he fell.Too bad la coka nostra only sold like 4 copies of their album they wont have another one
4 copies my ass,stfu and go back to the gio budden forum
sorry it sold a whopping 5 thousand LOL

go touch yourself over the slaughterhouse album sales you dumb fucker  :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »
so was joe beat up??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #303 on: September 06, 2009, 10:03:42 PM »
so was joe beat up??

you didn't get your answer in the first 13 pages? lol

Rae followers or Budden haters (hard to be one without being the other lmao) are going to say he's a little pussy, blah blah blah.

Budden fans (like myself) i see the situation where Rae "won the beef", but no diss tracks went either way so i could care less, i just want music; i don't care who hit who, who killed who, etc.; i just wanted music.

i didn't get any real music, but i have a strong feeling that Rae didn't want to go on tracks against him, true story.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #304 on: September 06, 2009, 11:40:20 PM »
so was joe beat up??

Rae followers or Budden haters (hard to be one without being the other lmao) are going to say he's a little pussy, blah blah blah.

Budden fans (like myself) i see the situation where Rae "won the beef", but no diss tracks went either way so i could care less, i just want music; i don't care who hit who, who killed who, etc.; i just wanted music.

i didn't get any real music, but i have a strong feeling that Rae didn't want to go on tracks against him, true story.
cause Joe Budden wanted to go on a track with Meth (who it started with) when he was given the opportunity
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »
so was joe beat up??

cause Joe Budden wanted to go on a track with Meth (who it started with) when he was given the opportunity

are you being sarcastic or trying to say something? explain yourself.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2009, 06:17:49 AM »
so was joe beat up??

trying to prove that you are wrong? your hero didn't have the guts to go on a track with Meth, but you try to make it look like the entire clan is scared of Joe Budden
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2009, 08:49:35 AM »
so was joe beat up??

trying to prove that you are wrong? your hero didn't have the guts to go on a track with Meth, but you try to make it look like the entire clan is scared of Joe Budden

you mean go on a track WITH Meth or go on a track dissing Meth?

i heard no response from Method Man to the shots fired at him on that track...

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2009, 08:59:43 AM »
so was joe beat up??

Meth was sending shots at a radio freestyle, around the time he made his offer to Joe, get on a track together, 32 bars each, and let the fans decide
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2009, 09:09:47 AM »
so was joe beat up??

Meth was sending shots at a radio freestyle, around the time he made his offer to Joe, get on a track together, 32 bars each, and let the fans decide

was this before or after he said he wanted to make things physical? ;D

Joe didn't want to get on a track with Method Man, he said at that vibe thing; "if you think i'm wrong & you think you can take me, get in the booth".

Meth happened to take offense to it & when it blew up it died down quick; a month later Deck came out of nowhere & when Joe was about to respond, Slaughterhouse stopped him.

then the Rae thing happened & you can call Joe whatever you want but after he said, "not a 5 on 1, but you & me one on one; you want it physical, let's go & fight this out".

Rae turned it down...he sure didn't turn it down when he had five 250 pounders behind him. :grumpy:

Okka

« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »
Are y'all still talkin' about this :D

Elano

« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2009, 10:10:25 AM »
LMFAO after 13 fuckin pages the biggest dick rider (chamillitary click ) is here again  :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »
slaughterhouse or nuthin lol

Are y'all still talkin' about this :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: September 07, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
so was joe beat up??

Joe didn't want to get on a track with Method Man, he said at that vibe thing; "if you think i'm wrong & you think you can take me, get in the booth".

Meth happened to take offense to it & when it blew up it died down quick; a month later Deck came out of nowhere & when Joe was about to respond, Slaughterhouse stopped him.

then the Rae thing happened & you can call Joe whatever you want but after he said, "not a 5 on 1, but you & me one on one; you want it physical, let's go & fight this out".

Rae turned it down...he sure didn't turn it down when he had five 250 pounders behind him. :grumpy:

you really believe that? not dissin Joey but he doesn't seem as a tough guy, considering the latest events
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: September 07, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »
so was joe beat up??

you really believe that? not dissin Joey but he doesn't seem as a tough guy, considering the latest events

Joey had a whole video, that "squaredance" thing; did you see it?

he basically called Rae out to a one on one fight & Rae turned it down.

& for the rest of you, me & Niller are just talkin' about what happened, nothing serious, relax lol.

Elano stays on my nuts. ;D