Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10527 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »
so was joe beat up??

you didn't get your answer in the first 13 pages? lol

Rae followers or Budden haters (hard to be one without being the other lmao) are going to say he's a little pussy, blah blah blah.

Budden fans (like myself) i see the situation where Rae "won the beef", but no diss tracks went either way so i could care less, i just want music; i don't care who hit who, who killed who, etc.; i just wanted music.

i didn't get any real music, but i have a strong feeling that Rae didn't want to go on tracks against him, true story.
cause Joe Budden wanted to go on a track with Meth (who it started with) when he was given the opportunity

are you being sarcastic or trying to say something? explain yourself.
trying to prove that you are wrong? your hero didn't have the guts to go on a track with Meth, but you try to make it look like the entire clan is scared of Joe Budden

you mean go on a track WITH Meth or go on a track dissing Meth?

i heard no response from Method Man to the shots fired at him on that track...
Meth was sending shots at a radio freestyle, around the time he made his offer to Joe, get on a track together, 32 bars each, and let the fans decide

was this before or after he said he wanted to make things physical? ;D

Joe didn't want to get on a track with Method Man, he said at that vibe thing; "if you think i'm wrong & you think you can take me, get in the booth".

Meth happened to take offense to it & when it blew up it died down quick; a month later Deck came out of nowhere & when Joe was about to respond, Slaughterhouse stopped him.

then the Rae thing happened & you can call Joe whatever you want but after he said, "not a 5 on 1, but you & me one on one; you want it physical, let's go & fight this out".

Rae turned it down...he sure didn't turn it down when he had five 250 pounders behind him. :grumpy:

you really believe that? not dissin Joey but he doesn't seem as a tough guy, considering the latest events

Joey had a whole video, that "squaredance" thing; did you see it?

he basically called Rae out to a one on one fight & Rae turned it down.

& for the rest of you, me & Niller are just talkin' about what happened, nothing serious, relax lol.

Elano stays on my nuts. ;D
exactly, video. I ddon't know him personally, but it seems as he does a lot of tough talk in videos and doesn't really back it up
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2009, 10:47:49 PM »
I don't understand why Rae wouldn't shoot Joe a fair one...   ???

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »
link to rae turnin it down?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2009, 01:23:22 AM »
so was joe beat up??

Rae followers or Budden haters (hard to be one without being the other lmao) are going to say he's a little pussy, blah blah blah.

Budden fans (like myself) i see the situation where Rae "won the beef", but no diss tracks went either way so i could care less, i just want music; i don't care who hit who, who killed who, etc.; i just wanted music.

i didn't get any real music, but i have a strong feeling that Rae didn't want to go on tracks against him, true story.
cause Joe Budden wanted to go on a track with Meth (who it started with) when he was given the opportunity

trying to prove that you are wrong? your hero didn't have the guts to go on a track with Meth, but you try to make it look like the entire clan is scared of Joe Budden

Meth was sending shots at a radio freestyle, around the time he made his offer to Joe, get on a track together, 32 bars each, and let the fans decide

Joe didn't want to get on a track with Method Man, he said at that vibe thing; "if you think i'm wrong & you think you can take me, get in the booth".

Meth happened to take offense to it & when it blew up it died down quick; a month later Deck came out of nowhere & when Joe was about to respond, Slaughterhouse stopped him.

then the Rae thing happened & you can call Joe whatever you want but after he said, "not a 5 on 1, but you & me one on one; you want it physical, let's go & fight this out".

Rae turned it down...he sure didn't turn it down when he had five 250 pounders behind him. :grumpy:

you really believe that? not dissin Joey but he doesn't seem as a tough guy, considering the latest events

& for the rest of you, me & Niller are just talkin' about what happened, nothing serious, relax lol.

Chami... you know your my nigga for real but damn dude you cant be talking about anyone on anyones nuts cus you suck Joeys dick so fuckin hard its getting pathetic

im not a budden hater but im not a big fan of  his music either he is not the worst MC but he isnt the best either, but anyways damn dude you make people on this board hate him more how much you praise him and act how good he is like he is on anyone from Wu's level
you continue to stick up for him after he has already been punked, and called out
just like NIK does with Kobe in the sports section but your not as bad as him

anyways my point is ANYONE from WU can fuck up Joe budden lyrically or prolly on the streets

i just heard him say on that track you posted "you can throw a punch at me but ill throw a hollow at you"

he did nothing when he got stuck

but im just sayin though...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #319 on: September 08, 2009, 07:13:41 AM »

starts at 2:30; how can you possibly tell me that Rae isn't turning it down?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #320 on: September 08, 2009, 08:15:14 AM »

cool just wanted to make sure you aint make it up...didnt budden retract the invitation a day or so after anyway

and a.g hit the nail on the head here

anyways damn dude you make people on this board hate him more how much you praise him and act how good he is

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2009, 08:17:51 AM »

cool just wanted to make sure you aint make it up...didnt budden retract the invitation a day or so after anyway

and a.g hit the nail on the head here

anyways damn dude you make people on this board hate him more how much you praise him and act how good he is

that i'm not sure of, maybe he did; but i didn't hear that.

& it is what it is, like i've said; the Wu-Tang thing came up, i thought Joe Budden was right in things he said & i defended him, just like most of you defended Wu-Tang.

Elano

« Reply #322 on: September 08, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
so was joe beat up??

Chami... you know your my nigga for real but damn dude you cant be talking about anyone on anyones nuts cus you suck Joeys dick so fuckin hard its getting pathetic

im not a budden hater but im not a big fan of  his music either he is not the worst MC but he isnt the best either, but anyways damn dude you make people on this board hate him more how much you praise him and act how good he is like he is on anyone from Wu's level
you continue to stick up for him after he has already been punked, and called out

LMAO this is some real love  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #323 on: September 08, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »
so was joe beat up??

LMAO this is some real love  ;D

it truly is, i don't know what you see in me. :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #324 on: September 08, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »
Lol @ all this defending on both sides...

It was a punk move for Rae to storm in there with his crew and intimidate Budden, especially after all this had supposedly been resolved. It sounds like he didn't mean for this to happen, but the fact that he brought his crew in there in the first place shows he was trying to intimidate Budden. We don't have video so we don't know what was said. For all we know, Budden said something stupid that he deserved to get smacked for. But bringing your goons to confront someone who's alone is a bitch move.

As far as Budden's side, yes there were 6 people there, but when someone punches you in the face you can't just let that shit go. Its a question of being a man. A man with pride would go ahead and take the ass whooping, and keep his pride. If Budden had gotten beat up he would've had an excuse because there were 6 of them. But he didn't stick up for himself so he loses face. And to make things even worse he goes and apologizes after he gets smacked.

They both take an L on this one.

I hope you Rae and Budden groupies don't start boycotting each other's music over this incident. Because that's kiddie bullshit.

btw, 13 pages long?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #325 on: September 08, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »
^OB4CL2 was the shit.

i hold no grudge, but i know what you're talking about.

i can't say the same for my counterparts. :-X

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #326 on: September 09, 2009, 12:19:41 AM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #327 on: September 09, 2009, 09:48:46 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #328 on: September 16, 2009, 10:43:31 PM »
LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »
he's an artist?

get the fuck out of here

you a fat fuck goon

I'm sick of cats talking about joey and blogs when they be on the blogs talking about joey.

You see that crack headed looking fool in the back? made me laugh

Shits edited and it sounds like Vlad kept asking the same question again in a different way and got old boy heated.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks