Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10570 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« on: August 08, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »
at JBTV they're sounding like its the apacalypse

"if slaughterhouse doesn't diss wutang im gonna slap my girl" LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 05:55:52 PM »
the last thing i heard from that beef was it got squashed.

Slaughterhouse stopped Joey from dissing them & he made peace with them; but said if anyone of them goes at him at all the peace is off & he will go after them all.

so unless Wu-Tang dissed Joey i doubt anything has happened that we don't already know.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »
It's true. Joe got socked in the eye. I didn't see it myself, but I'm watching Joe live on BlogTV after-the-fact, and he's giving us the play-by-play on how it all went down.

This is the gist of what happened:

Joe was in the backstage trailer talking to his fans on BlogTV. Mickey Factz was also in the room with him. Supposedly Raekwon and like 4 or 5 members of his entourage stormed the trailer. At first Rae was acting cool and friendly and then after a few minutes of asking Joe some questions he got mad and punched Joe.

Supposedly Royce, Crooked & Joell weren't at the venue when this all happened.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 06:10:41 PM »
what a bitch
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »
Shit finally caught up with Joey aye. And he can't use the "he was with 4 or 5 of his boys" excuse, he was in his own trailer so he must of had someone around. Crazy shit, wonder if he'll diss them or shut his mouth now...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 06:16:29 PM »
Lol I'm watching it now, Mickey Facts tryna act hard

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »
Shit finally caught up with Joey aye. And he can't use the "he was with 4 or 5 of his boys" excuse, he was in his own trailer so he must of had someone around. Crazy shit, wonder if he'll diss them or shut his mouth now...

I didn't see it, but Rae did confront Joe while he was on BlogTV with his fans. So whoever was watching Joe at that moment can verify how it went down. It is my understanding that Mickey Factz was the only dude in the room with Joe at the time. Here's a still pic of Rae with one of his entourage members confronting Joe. Mickey is the dude looking at the camera.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »

I didn't see it, but Rae did confront Joe while he was on BlogTV with his fans. So whoever was watching Joe at that moment can verify how it went down. It is my understanding that Mickey Factz was the only dude in the room with Joe at the time. Here's a still pic of Rae with one of his entourage members confronting Joe. Mickey is the dude looking at the camera.

I read on 2dopeboyz.com that-the camera switched off when he got socked, but mickey said one of Raes boys has footage, so it'll probably surface sooner or later. Damn Joey your move son

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

wu tang clan aint nothing to fuck with

"if a rap nigga say my name im going fight ya'll , fuck a state life charge" - ghostface
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »
WOOOOOW, huge news! :o

can't wait for Joey to go off. 8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »

Rae is a bitch for it, and I am a Rae fan. I hope Slaughterhouse jump his ass on that next show they have with him. Show his ass how it feels.

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »

Rae is a bitch for it, and I am a Rae fan. I hope Slaughterhouse jump his ass on that next show they have with him. Show his ass how it feels.

Co-sign..
So much for people who claim to be the best MC'S instead of prooving it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

thank you for saying that; if i said it, my karma would drop 400 points & i would be called the worlds biggest dick sucking groupie.

+1. 8)

i don't even want this staying physical though, i just want to hear Slaughterhouse all go out on the same target; i think it would be an incredible diss lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »
hold up, can't you go to the website & watch the BlogTV, even if he did it 4 hours ago?

or did he delete it since it would save him some embaressment of getting chin checked on his own blog? :P

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »
hold up, can't you go to the website & watch the BlogTV, even if he did it 4 hours ago?

or did he delete it since it would save him some embaressment of getting chin checked on his own blog? :P

Depends. If Joe recorded it, then you'd be able to go back and watch it. However, like NZ already mentioned above, Mickey Factz turned BlogTV off while Rae was talking. But apparently one of Rae's entourage members was filming it with his camera, and they have the footage of the actual punch. Rumor has it that Rae will post it on his youtube channel eventually.